Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience (47288 Views)

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by hollawuyi2013(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by hollawuyi2013(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.

Pele.....baddoo
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by mjuvey3: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
They have different names & terms for prostitution smiley

Hookup only.
Love to hangout.
Fun to be with.
The energy you bring is what I give back.
Broke niggas,stay away.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
I actually love the way these girls deal with you all, since you all think there is a special kind of award attached to being a community diick

New formats will keep coming up from these cheeks till all of you get sense.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by haabidah666: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
op,talk truth...you be the one. kissop,

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by CheapHomes1: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
jeff1993:
.... Lol .... It's weird but I swear I won't pay a dime to that tranny trash!!! .... More reason why I will push the "SHIM" out and bang the door at it's face!!!

I want to F**k a lady not a tranny!!!!

I have heard one or two of these stories. It's common in the west but because the media protects these trans people, they hardly report it. Some trans even kill guys when the guys get disappointed that their pick up wasn't a woman
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by GeneralPula: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:

You sabi.

Hookup girls with job are always composed. Nah the hungry ones dey do anyhow..

15 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Kajaard: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kobicove:
It is very risky to take such ladies to your place of permanent residence

It's fools that do that. Some even take them to their matrimonial home when the wifey is away.

Until they learn to control their dicks and not let their dick make decisions for them, they will continue falling into these types of mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Kajaard: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
haabidah666:
op,talk truth...you be the one. kissop,

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

We all know the usual FRIEND/COLLEAGUE story cheesy
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by haabidah666: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
We all know the usual FRIEND/COLLEAGUE story cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Tinyemeka(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:

Are there oloshos working in banks?
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Yasiok(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinyemeka:

Are there oloshos working in banks?
so u never no .Na coded babes for the extremely rich

10 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by skelewu404(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
u mean they run it too
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:
I read the hook up experience that guy wrote and it reminded me of what my colleague went through.

He is not really straight forward about how he met the girl but that wasn't their first time. So he claimed she said she was bored in her house at Dutse, so she wanted to visit, he told her there was no money and she said no problem.
That's how she arrived and they bleeped at night, next morning, she kept stalling on going so he had to take her to the estate shopping complex to get some food until he got tired and wanted her to leave at sometime around 4 so he could go to his house, he went inside the office and asked the security to go and ask her to leave cheesy cheesy

He gave her 5k and she insisted on him giving her an extra 1k for transport, then my guy made the singular mistake of vibrating, that was when she changed the story, came outside the room, stood in the open and was raising her voice, that her money is 10k, grin grin grin, she was ranting about how he never knew she was an ex-convict and all whatnots.

My guy had no choice because if the wrong people gets to hear, they would call chairman in London giving him updates on how he turned his compound to brothel anytime he travels.

He had to pay the 10k, i had no sympathy for him at all.
Most prostitutes are dangerous

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Desloaaa(f): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.
hahahahahahaja grin
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by harjay1986: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:

u be odogu walahi ..... one bottle for yu
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Geovanni412(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sablexxxtoons:

I read a story.. was it Thailand?... An American soldier killed a tranny prostitute when he found out.. probably this is what happened. Hookup wahala

It has to be Thailand. They are number 1 in sex reassignment surgeries.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by VlamesIffect(f): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin he forgot one essential rule - any relationship with such girls is strictly business ....make sure all agreements are in tact & understood... there's no awoof with puna matters....you go pay alway pay something at the end grin....some go wan form loving you...but walk away from such....in short cut them off before familiarity enter.....

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.

Lmao!!!! What is this??
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Judal(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Omoh this one dong melt me o. Oloshosho material na oloshosho matirial. I rest my case.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by TONYE001(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
mjuvey3:
By 2025,I doubt if we'll have any more decent woman in Nigeria.

90 percent of women in nigeria are either prostitutes or "prostitutes in disguise".

They have different names & terms for prostitution smiley

Hookup only.
Love to hangout.
Fun to be with.
The energy you bring is what I give back.
Broke niggas,stay away.

Once you see this on her social media profile or she says it to you face to face,my brother na Ashewo she be smiley

By 2025, how many decent men would we have left in the country?

Of course, you know it's men that go home with prostitutes, mostly..

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Revolva(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Omo make person no go enter dis kind mess oo , what if I don't have d money na wahala I don enter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
So sad that when Dem go de tell una say 80 percent of girls in this country are Hoes una no go hear word

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by NA1RALANDER(f): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by yubeebaby: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Na only 10k?...bro, he's lucky.
Dem dey bill reach 20k sef depending on the environment

6 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
It seems prostitution is very rampant now. How disgraceful.

The menfolk too need to stop dipping their preeks into public toilets because when you patronize prostitutes, you become one with them. You the prostitute and you the patron are the same ten and ten pence.

11 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ishilove:
It seems prostitution is very rampant now. How disgraceful.

The menfolk too need to stop dipping their preeks into public toilets because when you patronize prostitutes, you become one with them. You the prostitute and you the patron are the same ten and ten pence.

Girls are not smiling

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by ImoleNaija: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
gayman99:
Out of boredom I got into a chat with a random babe online. I was so inquisitive about her so I asked what she does for a living. She told me na olosho. I asked how much was her rate. She said 40k. I said a night or weekend? She said a night. Last last she asked for 30k. I then told her that under APC government, minimum wage na 30k per month. That is 1k per day. Babe block me sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Testiebobo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol! He enter one chance
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by MetroBaba1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Many years ago a friend carry ashawo for 15k . The guy too drink that night . He no fit do anything.
Come morning the babe say she won collect her money. Na do the guy gave her 5k
The babe no gree . Say her money na 15k .serious arguments ensued
Las las the guy agreed to pay but he must Bleep. This was when people don gather oo
The babe quick enter room the guy follow . The guy insist say he no dey close door say heat dey. The babe no gree Na so one bros say if U no gree dey go. With tears the babe gree

Naso we dey watch the guy Bleep the girl doggy
We just dey laff ...the guy even dey shake us.
He just dey hail himself ..for about 20 mins the guy no cum. The babe stood up collect 4k begin curse the guy ...carry her bag get out for compound.
After two weeks Sha Sara burst the house

Burst the house, how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.