Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience (46813 Views)

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Oqw1: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Really
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Cutiepee: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na to fire the tranny na...
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Unclesamo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emmysaint:
Ways to invest in Sport Betting Is On:

Turn your 1,000 into 100,000; HOW?

Email me @ Emmysaint@gmail.com to send you the details on how to begain.

NOTE: My Best options to win are only on 1XBET. Inbox me to send you my 1XBET link to Register.
That is the only way you can get the Betting rollover from me.

And you need people to email you?? Bloody SCAMMER

You just dumb.

What stops you from taking loans to keep hitting the jackpot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by ShaqFu: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ishilove:
It seems prostitution is very rampant now. How disgraceful.

The menfolk too need to stop dipping their preeks into public toilets because when you patronize prostitutes, you become one with them. You the prostitute and you the patron are the same ten and ten pence.
truth is the men who patronize prostitutes don't really care about this opinion of yours. To them, patronizing prostitutes is just the easiest and cheapest way to get laid. Not many want to deal with the hassle that comes with wooing a lady, most especially a typical Nigerian lady.

I tell you, many of the girls you think aren't into prostitution are doing it codedly. They are everywhere, even in corporate world.

18 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by kay29000(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
mjuvey3:
By 2025,I doubt if we'll have any more decent woman in Nigeria.

90 percent of women in nigeria are either prostitutes or "prostitutes in disguise".

They have different names & terms for prostitution smiley

Hookup only.
Love to hangout.
Fun to be with.
The energy you bring is what I give back.
Broke niggas,stay away.

Once you see this on her social media profile or she says it to you face to face,my brother na Ashewo she be smiley

"fun to be with."

LMAO!!!!! grin grin

You forgot, "mature men only." grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by odimbannamdi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Many years ago a friend carry ashawo for 15k . The guy too drink that night . He no fit do anything.
Come morning the babe say she won collect her money. Na do the guy gave her 5k
The babe no gree . Say her money na 15k .serious arguments ensued
Las las the guy agreed to pay but he must Bleep. This was when people don gather oo
The babe quick enter room the guy follow . The guy insist say he no dey close door say heat dey. The babe no gree Na so one bros say if U no gree dey go. With tears the babe gree

Naso we dey watch the guy Bleep the girl doggy
We just dey laff ...the guy even dey shake us.
He just dey hail himself ..for about 20 mins the guy no cum. The babe stood up collect 4k begin curse the guy ...carry her bag get out for compound.
After two weeks Sha Sara burst the house

grin grin grin
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by kay29000(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
TONYE001:

By 2025, how many decent men would we have left in the country?

Of course, you know it's men that go home with prostitutes, mostly..

You have to have money to carry olosho, but for girls, all you have to be is a girl/woman to do runs. This is why there is a higher amount of promiscuous women than men. Some girls start runs as young as 17...where average 17 year old boy wan see money carry runs babe?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by kay29000(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
ShaqFu:
truth is the men who patronize prostitutes don't really care about this opinion of yours. To them, patronizing prostitutes is just the easiest and cheapest way to get laid. Not many want to deal with the hassle that comes with wooing a lady, most especially a typical Nigerian lady.

I tell you, many of the girls you think aren't into prostitution are doing it codedly. They are everywhere, even in corporate world.

So true.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by tnerro1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
I know a lady that works in one of these finance houses in Abuja, fine tall fair babe( sometimes I wonder why she does this, she is so fine she can get any rich guy if she wants) to fvck her you need at least 50k, she doesn’t do personal houses you must take her to a hotel and no small talk you fvck her once and she is gone.she even has a fine car. Even if you say hi to her on phone, she wouldn’t reply till you state ur business.

Human beings dey for this life sha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Jackanda1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
inspirator1:

I don't mess around but if you try this shit with me. Bro I go Bleep any hole I see for your body
A straight man can never have this kind of thoughts. You're strange.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by jrobbins: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:
He’s a learner. Never let them ho’s know your house. Take them to a hotel always so you can bail at anytime without fear.

You're an OG

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Steviealohan(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
U no wise,come back when u learn new tricks, in case u don't we go still run u on errand.. LOW BUDGET YAHOO...
Emmysaint:
Ways to invest in Sport Betting Is On:

Turn your 1,000 into 100,000; HOW?

Email me @ Emmysaint@gmail.com to send you the details on how to begain.

NOTE: My Best options to win are only on 1XBET. Inbox me to send you my 1XBET link to Register.
That is the only way you can get the Betting rollover from me.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by imagrg(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
If we learn to control our preeks, totow go get peace of mind. Una nor go dey call women olosho

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by mathecot82: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:
I read the hook up experience that guy wrote and it reminded me of what my colleague went through.

He is not really straight forward about how he met the girl but that wasn't their first time. So he claimed she said she was bored in her house at Dutse, so she wanted to visit, he told her there was no money and she said no problem.
That's how she arrived and they bleeped at night, next morning, she kept stalling on going so he had to take her to the estate shopping complex to get some food until he got tired and wanted her to leave at sometime around 4 so he could go to his house, he went inside the office and asked the security to go and ask her to leave cheesy cheesy

He gave her 5k and she insisted on him giving her an extra 1k for transport, then my guy made the singular mistake of vibrating, that was when she changed the story, came outside the room, stood in the open and was raising her voice, that her money is 10k, grin grin grin, she was ranting about how he never knew she was an ex-convict and all whatnots.

My guy had no choice because if the wrong people gets to hear, they would call chairman in London giving him updates on how he turned his compound to brothel anytime he travels.

He had to pay the 10k, i had no sympathy for him at all.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by mjuvey3: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
TONYE001:

By 2025, how many decent men would we have left in the country?

Of course, you know it's men that go home with prostitutes, mostly..

A man can have sex with 200 women and he'll brag about it even in public....Can a woman do such?

Infact people will hail him for being strong & agile.....You forgot no matter how many pussy a man fvck,the dick would remain the same size and length but can we say so for the female genitals?

12 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Yasiok:
so u never no .Na coded babes for the extremely rich

I weak.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by myami: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ishilove:
It seems prostitution is very rampant now. How disgraceful.

The menfolk too need to stop dipping their preeks into public toilets because when you patronize prostitutes, you become one with them. You the prostitute and you the patron are the same ten and ten pence.
shut up. Are you not the cause? When they ask you for sex, you will be playing hard to get and looking for transport fare and recharge card to conform.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by myami: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
mjuvey3:
By 2025,I doubt if we'll have any more decent woman in Nigeria.

90 percent of women in nigeria are either prostitutes or "prostitutes in disguise".

They have different names & terms for prostitution smiley

Hookup only.
Love to hangout.
Fun to be with.
The energy you bring is what I give back.
Broke niggas,stay away.

Once you see this on her social media profile or she says it to you face to face,my brother na Ashewo she be smiley
where I fit see wife material?
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Sablexxxtoons: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Many years ago a friend carry ashawo for 15k . The guy too drink that night . He no fit do anything.
Come morning the babe say she won collect her money. Na do the guy gave her 5k
The babe no gree . Say her money na 15k .serious arguments ensued
Las las the guy agreed to pay but he must Bleep. This was when people don gather oo
The babe quick enter room the guy follow . The guy insist say he no dey close door say heat dey. The babe no gree Na so one bros say if U no gree dey go. With tears the babe gree

Naso we dey watch the guy Bleep the girl doggy
We just dey laff ...the guy even dey shake us.
He just dey hail himself ..for about 20 mins the guy no cum. The babe stood up collect 4k begin curse the guy ...carry her bag get out for compound.
After two weeks Sha Sara burst the house

Another Bleep up of bringing Olosho to the house.. 90% those sars (i assume you meant sars) are her doings.. but did you say she collected 4k?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by myami: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralPula:

You sabi.

Hookup girls with job are always composed. Nah the hungry ones dey do anyhow..
how much do you pay for short?
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
We'rey go soon jam

With that being said, Check out Don jazzy's new Prodigy

BAYAANNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog

MrBrownJay1:
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by mjuvey3: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
myami:
where I fit see wife material?

Go to other African countries like Kenya,S.A,Rwanda etc
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Bahose(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.
correct man!
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by sureinfo: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol, things dey happen sha
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by SonofGod231: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2022
luizpippo:
I read the hook up experience that guy wrote and it reminded me of what my colleague went through.

He is not really straight forward about how he met the girl but that wasn't their first time. So he claimed she said she was bored in her house at Dutse, so she wanted to visit, he told her there was no money and she said no problem.
That's how she arrived and they bleeped at night, next morning, she kept stalling on going so he had to take her to the estate shopping complex to get some food until he got tired and wanted her to leave at sometime around 4 so he could go to his house, he went inside the office and asked the security to go and ask her to leave cheesy cheesy

He gave her 5k and she insisted on him giving her an extra 1k for transport, then my guy made the singular mistake of vibrating, that was when she changed the story, came outside the room, stood in the open and was raising her voice, that her money is 10k, grin grin grin, she was ranting about how he never knew she was an ex-convict and all whatnots.

My guy had no choice because if the wrong people gets to hear, they would call chairman in London giving him updates on how he turned his compound to brothel anytime he travels.

He had to pay the 10k, i had no sympathy for him at all.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Sniper101(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Dis reminds me of one time I decided to play and price the market of one hungry n ugly looking Runsbabe I came across on Inmessage App. Babe no just dey classy at all.

Na so babe tell me say na 40k she dey collect for TDB. I just ended the chat with a laughing emoji.
For my mind i was, like, "see mumu wey I no go even fit follow with Waka for road for broad daylight na e say make I pay 40k for her yeye black kpekus" cheesy

Who d'fvck gives Andre to a Maltina girl ?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by SonofGod231: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.
Sounds Malay & Pinay to me..Can only be Malay or Pinay,85% of the Sexy looking things out there are Ladyboys..it's normal as long as you carry,you must do or them do you sef...Akata no dey give wahala walai,Just,Hey ma... What you doing?..Got a man?No!!...U don lap them...Very Zzzzzzzy.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Wilson500: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Reverse is the case in Nigeria
Omo once the guy raises alarm about the deceitful tranny
Area boys will do their civil duty
Sha trannies are not in this country

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Positiveme2020: 1:27am On Sep 01, 2022
gayman99:
Out of boredom I got into a chat with a random babe online. I was so inquisitive about her so I asked what she does for a living. She told me na olosho. I asked how much was her rate. She said 40k. I said a night or weekend? She said a night. Last last she asked for 30k. I then told her that under APC government, minimum wage na 30k per month. That is 1k per day. Babe block me sharp sharp.

Hahahaha, that is how to treat them.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by MelodicVoice(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Reading
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by DanieleLorenzo: 3:10am On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Ronaldo Nazario de Lima.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by prince049(m): 3:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.
How do you get to know them if you don't work in the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Life Without A Boyfriend / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.