Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience (46810 Views)

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Munzy14(m): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smoochin4g and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.
Everybody want cash out... grin grin
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Globad(f): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2022
H
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.

How do you know where they work before going for them?
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:18am On Sep 01, 2022
luizpippo:

This is where boogeyman's old rusty and outdated Kala is required cheesy

grin grin Are you sure that guy survived this Buhari's government?

No one sees him again these days

He might have finished off himself by himself with his own 'kala' out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by dhtml6(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

He might have finished off himself by himself with his own 'kala' out of frustration.
You vawulent no be small o. Maybe he is out there lying low.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Soulvein: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
I can't do that sh!t, those girls will always look dirty to me
Same here bro. Nothing irritates me more than prostitutes.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by luizpippo(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

He was here last week grin
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by HolyMan12: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Freelane33:

If you jam AGBAKO grin, red pills go clear for your eyes cheesy.
Dey dia Dey form Nairaland alpha
Omo.. I no get shame o! grin
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Ishilove: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
myami:
shut up. Are you not the cause? When they ask you for sex, you will be playing hard to get and looking for transport fare and recharge card to conform.
If you want to nack, go and dip your preek into a suction pipe. No one owes you sex

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by donsheddy1(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Wow, mehn these Naija prostitutes are so mean and heartless. And the painful thing is 99.99% of all nigeria girls are the ones doing this criminal prostitution at home and abroad, shameless smelling hoes
You're 100% correct my brother. I even see your sisters there.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by donsheddy1(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2022
myami:
where I fit see wife material?
Yaba left. How many Yards you want?
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by DEMARCO1: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
myami:
where I fit see wife material?

Yaba Market..lol
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by KhalifahX: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
A particular girl tried these similar Format
..we Agreed With 10k But this Bitch gave me a round and Dozed off....I still had to Woke her Up for Early Morning oo and she come dey Reason Say That One Don go say She want comot....forgetting say nh my Lodge she Dey so oo...
Omo me I vex tell am say Nh 4pin sef I go give m....like play Like play This girl Don grab me for Clothe oo....omo I Gats Recharge the Girl with Better Slap..fall out Chest point am for face make she no say I no dey do Children's day...me wey be problem Tested....I collect her phone...loot everything wey she carry come....
Nh she Carry Men with 5k sef come collect her Stuffs...omo me I no dey Pity those Bitches ...
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Tegabadguy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
luizpippo:
I read the hook up experience that guy wrote and it reminded me of what my colleague went through.

He is not really straight forward about how he met the girl but that wasn't their first time. So he claimed she said she was bored in her house at Dutse, so she wanted to visit, he told her there was no money and she said no problem.
That's how she arrived and they bleeped at night, next morning, she kept stalling on going so he had to take her to the estate shopping complex to get some food until he got tired and wanted her to leave at sometime around 4 so he could go to his house, he went inside the office and asked the security to go and ask her to leave cheesy cheesy

He gave her 5k and she insisted on him giving her an extra 1k for transport, then my guy made the singular mistake of vibrating, that was when she changed the story, came outside the room, stood in the open and was raising her voice, that her money is 10k, grin grin grin, she was ranting about how he never knew she was an ex-convict and all whatnots.

My guy had no choice because if the wrong people gets to hear, they would call chairman in London giving him updates on how he turned his compound to brothel anytime he travels.

He had to pay the 10k, i had no sympathy for him at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice one
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Ronaldo Nazario de Lima.

lol, you remember... they got him good that day!

Wilson500:
Reverse is the case in Nigeria
Omo once the guy raises alarm about the deceitful tranny
Area boys will do their civil duty
Sha trannies are not in this country

which country are you talking about? havent you heard the countless stories of men dressed as women trying to con men into sex in Nigeria?!? same country filled with Bobriskys and james Browns?!

here, this was just posted yesterday:
https://www.nairaland.com/7308756/man-disguised-woman-caught-nightclub

or better yet, see as nobody moved a finger out of this brazen one:
https://www.nairaland.com/7296537/crossdresser-challenges-market-men-harassed
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Slmgirldippussy: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sablexxxtoons:

Another Bleep up of bringing Olosho to the house.. 90% those sars (i assume you meant sars) are her doings.. but did you say she collected 4k?

Yes she collect
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by GeneralPula: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
myami:
how much do you pay for short?
I don’t carry hookup girls
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by myami: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2022
KhalifahX:
A particular girl tried these similar Format
..we Agreed With 10k But this Bitch gave me a round and Dozed off....I still had to Woke her Up for Early Morning oo and she come dey Reason Say That One Don go say She want comot....forgetting say nh my Lodge she Dey so oo...
Omo me I vex tell am say Nh 4pin sef I go give m....like play Like play This girl Don grab me for Clothe oo....omo I Gats Recharge the Girl with Better Slap..fall out Chest point am for face make she no say I no dey do Children's day...me wey be problem Tested....I collect her phone...loot everything wey she carry come....
Nh she Carry Men with 5k sef come collect her Stuffs...omo me I no dey Pity those Bitches ...
majority collect money before action.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by kelspinall(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
na gal i know wella i dey knack,no be anyhow yeye gal i dey carry,i fear disease, criminal character and many more

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Verifiedcheif: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2022
luizpippo:

This is where boogeyman's old rusty and outdated Kala is required cheesy
where is boogy man na the guy thats always light his igbo in peace wtf man grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Karlifate: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Many years ago a friend carry ashawo for 15k . The guy too drink that night . He no fit do anything.
Come morning the babe say she won collect her money. Na do the guy gave her 5k
The babe no gree . Say her money na 15k .serious arguments ensued
Las las the guy agreed to pay but he must Bleep. This was when people don gather oo
The babe quick enter room the guy follow . The guy insist say he no dey close door say heat dey. The babe no gree Na so one bros say if U no gree dey go. With tears the babe gree

Naso we dey watch the guy Bleep the girl doggy
We just dey laff ...the guy even dey shake us.
He just dey hail himself ..for about 20 mins the guy no cum. The babe stood up collect 4k begin curse the guy ...carry her bag get out for compound.
After two weeks Sha Sara burst the house

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by AlphaTaikun: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by AlphaTaikun: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:
He’s a learner. Never let them ho’s know your house. Take them to a hotel always so you can bail at anytime without fear.
Just imagine that... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Without A Boyfriend / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.