Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience (46811 Views)

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by jeff1993: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:
I read the hook up experience that guy wrote and it reminded me of what my colleague went through.

He is not really straight forward about how he met the girl but that wasn't their first time. So he claimed she said she was bored in her house at Dutse, so she wanted to visit, he told her there was no money and she said no problem.
That's how she arrived and they bleeped at night, next morning, she kept stalling on going so he had to take her to the estate shopping complex to get some food until he got tired and wanted her to leave at sometime around 4 so he could go to his house, he went inside the office and asked the security to go and ask her to leave cheesy cheesy

He gave her 5k and she insisted on him giving her an extra 1k for transport, then my guy made the singular mistake of vibrating, that was when she changed the story, came outside the room, stood in the open and was raising her voice, that her money is 10k, grin grin grin, she was ranting about how he never knew she was an ex-convict and all whatnots.

My guy had no choice because if the wrong people gets to hear, they would call chairman in London giving him updates on how he turned his compound to brothel anytime he travels.

He had to pay the 10k, i had no sympathy for him at all.
. You don't take a random gi to your house.

You take them to a lodging so that any thing that comes out of it u can safely shoulder it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by dalongjnr: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is not hookup, it's now hookdown!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by bobogone: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Imagine
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Incredible!
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Freelane33(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
HolyMan12:
A real *SIMP*Le guy your friend was grin
If you jam AGBAKO grin, red pills go clear for your eyes cheesy.
Dey dia Dey form Nairaland alpha

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by deltateam: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmm
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Frank150: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sex is now as cheap as a plate of indomie. that is why there is no true love

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by stormborn28(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Okokobiokor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by MilitantAtheist: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wow, mehn these Naija prostitutes are so mean and heartless. And the painful thing is 99.99% of all nigeria girls are the ones doing this criminal prostitution at home and abroad, shameless smelling hoes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by CrimeKsmart: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
You are lucky it's just 10k
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Kajaard: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.

It's foolish guys that can't see that as a trick. Even in Nigeria if a lady tells you to take her home for 7k (black market equivalent of $10) any sharp guy should be scared as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
By the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.

I don't mess around but if you try this shit with me. Bro I go Bleep any hole I see for your body

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Dalnadoni: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
OP Shey ur guy mumu no too much? He no fit find beta way take discharge d babe ni...guys with small brain sha...anyway na watin him dey find him eye see...am outa here mhen.
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by raypapy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hummmm wahala ...make I put chair here reading Men Nightmare
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Dollarremix(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wahala for who dey carry olosho wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Omniman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
cool
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by headbasher96(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
alas if u do me this kind shit u go chop beating my opinion though i no get time for bull crap
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by gayman99: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Out of boredom I got into a chat with a random babe online. I was so inquisitive about her so I asked what she does for a living. She told me na olosho. I asked how much was her rate. She said 40k. I said a night or weekend? She said a night. Last last she asked for 30k. I then told her that under APC government, minimum wage na 30k per month. That is 1k per day. Babe block me sharp sharp.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by sbashir10(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na mumu dey carry osho go their personal house. Oh emu use hotel and she won’t try any rubbish with you
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Lugianostar(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ashawo kobo kobo on rampage?

The man is a randy he goat

He got what he ask for
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kajaard:
It's foolish guys that can't see that as a trick. Even in Nigeria if a lady tells you to take her home for 7k (black market equivalent of $10) any sharp guy should be scared as well.

as they say: konji is a bastard!

jeff1993:
.... Lol .... It's weird but I swear I won't pay a dime to that tranny trash!!! .... More reason why I will push the "SHIM" out and bang the door at it's face!!!
I want to F**k a lady not a tranny!!!!

the idea is to make you so uncomfortable that you will pay up just for this bastard to shut up and go... you will be surprised how many would just pay rather than have his Neighbors believe that he is some undercover gay dude who patronizes trannies

Sablexxxtoons:

I read a story.. was it Thailand?... An American soldier killed a tranny prostitute when he found out.. probably this is what happened. Hookup wahala

yeah in Brasil, they dont joke with this shiiit and many of these trannies trying this nonsense easily get killed and/or receive a proper beatdown. because of their body structure, in Thailand it is even harder to notice them.

inspirator1:
I don't mess around but if you try this shit with me. Bro I go Bleep any hole I see for your body

bro, to each their own wahala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by phemmyfour: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
I can't do that sh!t, those girls will always look dirty to me

7 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by ICEKING95(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:
I read the hook up experience that guy wrote and it reminded me of what my colleague went through.

He is not really straight forward about how he met the girl but that wasn't their first time. So he claimed she said she was bored in her house at Dutse, so she wanted to visit, he told her there was no money and she said no problem.
That's how she arrived and they bleeped at night, next morning, she kept stalling on going so he had to take her to the estate shopping complex to get some food until he got tired and wanted her to leave at sometime around 4 so he could go to his house, he went inside the office and asked the security to go and ask her to leave cheesy cheesy

He gave her 5k and she insisted on him giving her an extra 1k for transport, then my guy made the singular mistake of vibrating, that was when she changed the story, came outside the room, stood in the open and was raising her voice, that her money is 10k, grin grin grin, she was ranting about how he never knew she was an ex-convict and all whatnots.

My guy had no choice because if the wrong people gets to hear, they would call chairman in London giving him updates on how he turned his compound to brothel anytime he travels.

Seems I was lucky. From what I heard, that's how the frame you up or make you pay yo uphold your dignity.. Cant forget yesterday in a hurry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by oluwaseyi0: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
gayman99:
Out of boredom I got into a chat with a random babe online. I was so inquisitive about her so I asked what she does for a living. She told me na olosho. I asked how much was her rate. She said 40k. I said a night or weekend? She said a night. Last last she asked for 30k. I then told her that under APC government, minimum wage na 30k per month. That is 1k per day. Babe block me sharp sharp.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

So clear the olosho about some reality
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Slmgirldippussy: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Many years ago a friend carry ashawo for 15k . The guy too drink that night . He no fit do anything.
Come morning the babe say she won collect her money. Na do the guy gave her 5k
The babe no gree . Say her money na 15k .serious arguments ensued
Las las the guy agreed to pay but he must Bleep. This was when people don gather oo
The babe quick enter room the guy follow . The guy insist say he no dey close door say heat dey. The babe no gree Na so one bros say if U no gree dey go. With tears the babe gree

Naso we dey watch the guy Bleep the girl doggy
We just dey laff ...the guy even dey shake us.
He just dey hail himself ..for about 20 mins the guy no cum. The babe stood up collect 4k begin curse the guy ...carry her bag get out for compound.
After two weeks Sha Sara burst the house

44 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by gayman99: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

So clear the olosho about some reality

I tire
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Koldplay(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:

These one na talk?
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by abobote: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
How him go bleep babe throughout the night, come give am 5k. Upon say na hoke up babe.

The money small, him for add the 1k, instead of the embrassement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Kobicove(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
It is very risky to take such ladies to your place of permanent residence
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by We4all: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Why would anyone want to sleep with a random stranger?

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Izprince(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.

True talk ooo... But how u take dey identity them corporate ones?
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by OMEGA009(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Your colleague?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Life Without A Boyfriend / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.