Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24868 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by DWickedLandLord: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Obi will not win any lga sef i was told
So what's all the constant noise about
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Ibechris2: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2022
coconutbag:
All of a sudden, Obi has become an issue for discussion. I love the way the youths are making these shameless politicians to cry. If not for the tired youths supporting Obi, the election would have been between choosing suicide and death.

This one expected Obi not to import any goods after they've crippled power generation over the years and made the ease of doing business in Nigeria worse?

Is Obi also responsible for many businesses that shut down productions in Nigeria and relocated their production to neighbouring countries?

Dele was also being economical with the truth by not mentioning that Obi has stakes in some businesses that are still managing to produce in Nigeria.

This is how children cry when you try to remove a feeding bottle from their mouth. The only difference here is that the milk these men are consuming is the blood and sweat of millions of Nigerians dead, alive and unborn.

U funny sha.
That is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by snapshot: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Truth be told,APC and PDP did not see Obi coming,they erroneously thought that 2023 will just be about them,now Obi came from nowhere like a tsunami and turned APC and PDP to opposition parties reacting to every move of Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kizzyshana1206(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Everything these guys say about P O seems to be an attack out of hatred.. This can't move this country forward. Vote your own candidate and allow us vote ours

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by onuman: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

Bring Bola Tinubu to debate with Peter Obi.

Dele Alake has been rubbishing Tinubu, by not promoting whatever positive achievements of Tinubu to society, but Alake would rather attack Obi without any provocation. Alake demonstrates the saying that to defend Tinubu, one must become stupid.

By the way, what is there to defend a Tinubu who no world leader can do business with because of Tinubu's drug trafficking money records with the US authorities?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by casualobserver: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
APC doing campaign of calumny and character assassination, na their métier

Peter Obi is our next president, I will go on hunger strike if he doesn't win

better eat well now and store plenty of fat reserves!!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Enkidu70: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

What of himself and his principal who are openly thieves and drug addicts?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by MasterKernel: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

You must be a BAT-stand, right?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by maestroferddi: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I feel this mans pain, truth is the APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, even me I never saw Obi coming, theh never prepared for PO, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping accross the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with.

Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you,

Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks.

How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself. just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters
I agree with you totally,,,

Tinubu and his horde of free-loaders and yes-men are trying to lock the barn door when the horse has already bolted,

The only remaining option are propaganda, bigotry and wgipping up ethnic sentiments but Nigerians know better now....the social media has done wonders.... there are new normals,,,,
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
atinga1:

Silent indeed. You're from Osun state.
Beat your chest and be proud of your state.
You wish, I’m not from the south west . My support for asiwaju is from a personal perspective . It has nothing to do with tribe

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nicetry: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Has tinuku ever mentioned in anyway form what he is going to do when elected as president.. has ever made a solemn promise that we can hold onto even if he is not going to do it.. all I hear him say is my turn my turn .. is it my turn what you are going to do for Nigerians.. no promises., No talk , nothing nothing.. we should just elect you and when u start doing anyhow , ur stupid yuroba evil followers will say after all you didn't promise that and that we should not expect you to undo 16 yes of pdp rule in a 4years

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by atinga1: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
I love this guy already. cool

Another Wike in the making. grin

Bull's eye!!

Those Daddy Freeze called Zombiedients know the truth but will never accept it.
You're jerking off on Obi's news already. You should paste his picture in your wall to give you a better picture.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Juanmike:
Your tribe is written all over your comment, you don't need to hide it.
You’ll be so wrong on your assumptions
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by bhella10: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

Don't labour in vain and still die in vain o grin
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Everlastingson: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obituary has been sabotaging the national economy with cheap imports for decades, killing local industries in the process. He dishes out lies as regularly as he can but nobody is buying it except his IPOB followers. His supermarket in Abuja which he built with looted Anambra money went up in flames last year as the prayers of Anambra people against his looting started working.

It's now Peter Obi who never stole a dime as Governor, and who is no longer in govt for the past 10 years, that is sabotaging the economy. But your APC that loots in trillions is enhancing the economy. Your foolishness is not ordinary.

After seeing comments like these from agbado urchins tomorrow someone will turn around and say Obidients are unruly. Your fear, which is Peter Obi, will surely come upon all you Agbado goons in 2023. Amen

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by babavik: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

Tinubu's legacies in Lagos below:

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital
e. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.tinubu

6. Then multi billion investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

8. Ensuring Lagos worked despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years and also grew Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa today.

Wow!! grin

So tinubu built the 5 hospitals you mentioned above yet anytime his legs and hands are shaking he runs to france for treatment?

The same lekki he developed is always flooded every raining season.

BRT he conceived is/was his private business( by the how about the akwa ibom girl that was killed by tinubu BRT driver?)

I keep saying it, you can't support tinubu without sounding STEWPID.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Goodoldays(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Atleast we know he is into importation business.
And the last time I checked it’s not a crime

What is Tinubu’s source of income that earned him the he bullion van boss?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by olas24u(f): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

Somebody imports and create unemployment,capital flight, exchange rate fluctuations,but you support that person because you don't care about others expect yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by lagosrd: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Let your own man too decieve everybody sour loosers. They are too egocentric to admit their product is unmakertable. Always wanting to have everything to themselves.

Tell us one lie he has told everyone. I don't get it . I just hate to hear stuffs like this. If you have things to use to campaign with , use it. Someone without single company and owns virtually all of lagos, dictates what happens and where it happnes and you're here saying jagons . Is that democracy?

Someone sitting down somewhere dictating to the over 20million people what they should do and how they should do it even if it a bad decision.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by DenreleDave(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
You can't be defending BAT and APC without sounding stupid

People would sound stupid turns out to be genuis... Inventors of modern technology were deemed stupid until they made history..

Obi tu lie is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Obidatti2023s(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2022
These People called APC are not only evil, they have no shame! Look at the state of the country!! Look at the economic state of the country!! The security state of the country!!! Still they have mouth to talk!! Na wa ooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by adelekeolu(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2022
FACT
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Moh247: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Do you think his fellowers don't know? Ipob are only desperate at this point

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Ayodeoba: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

pls don't do that to yourself o,I know for sure obi won't win o,obi will move on but don't loose your life for nothing sake

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Esseite:
Honestly, you can't support APC without sounding stupid...

Are these below Imports too?

Some of Peter Obi’s pre-political positions include:
- Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank.
- Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.
- Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.
- Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.
- Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.
- Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd
- Former Director: Card Centre Plc.

Where are the Organizations your candidate(Tax collector) raised that inturn created employment and involved in real economy?...

These are not legacies. Legacies isn't Haranguing as the chairman for inconsequential companies just because of his little share until he used Anambra state fund to fund fidelity Bank after he became Anambra governor.

List Peter Obi's achievement or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by matrixmuzi: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2022
The idiots campaigning for Tinubu all sound stupid and timid. I have no issues with Tinubu but all odds are against him.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Eriokanmi: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2022
@ Oo4jesus . You sent me a pm, please can you share your thoughts with me? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by kevwemike: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Why is APC and PDP always CAMPAIGNING with Peter Obi's name why, is the name of Peter Obi giving them sleepless night?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by SOFTSKILL: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
You can't be defending BAT and APC without sounding stupid

What an Obi-daft comment!
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by IbomFinest: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital

Tinubu BUILT HOSPITALS IN LAGOS, yet can't be treated in those hospitals. Instead, prefer FRANCE HOSPITALS... How shameful!

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by maestroferddi: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.
If his followers are gullible, what then should we call you who has been supporting a man whose checks all the boxes of who should not be elected the president?

You better start using your head....
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by olisaEze(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital

And with all these listed hospitals he and his party bigwigs still need to travel abroad for ordinary health check up?? The joke is on you! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview / Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution / Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.