Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo (56004 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by chunny01(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
If she had told me before going, i will settle the bills but if she was hiding it from me. Omo she is on her own

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by inoki247: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
hh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by fkj950ax(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japa leaving her with all the bills.
She is now calling you asking you to help her with 30k to settle the bills.
What will you do as the boyfriend?

Nothing.
I will tell the OP and the fictional girlfriend to stop imagining.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by bennyflipy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Boogyman557 fit use him old Kala blow her head.

Then light up him weed in peace and move

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Frontdude(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ah! na to just lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Jones4190(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will stop assuming
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Kajaard: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Because if low self esteem you could not have a girl easily shouldn't make you hate women.. what a Bleep you wanna help an animal instead of human being.. you most transfer anger over everything that have to do with opposite gender....... If you had an encounter with a female gender doesn't mean you should hate them totally. Make money, build your stand as a man then see women falling in left and right on your matter.....most of these dudes speaking against girls matters know truly they are really ugly folks

Na wah o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is why a lot of intelligent folks left this forum long ago, because it is now overrun by illiterates like you.

Did you read the post at all before commenting?

Next time drop your weed and read the post before commenting.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Kingosytex(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:

All these chores are not up to 30k unless she'll do them for straight two months with enough abeg.

cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by kindklemz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Let her call her father, simple.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by OBALOLA55(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zee0007:
...I will pay the bills and probably send an Uber driver to bring her home.

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.
MR SIMPSON

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by jubrilELsudan: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
GIVE HER THE MONEY TO PROVE TO HER THAT AM A BETTER MAN FOR HER CAUSE EXCEPT SHE IS A CONFAM ASHAWO....IF SHE SAW ME AS A BETTER MAN...SHE WOULDN'T EVEN BE ON A DATE WITH ANOTHER MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Itzhola: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Only if she informed me that she’s going for a date. Coz Omo she go wash plate paa
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by SeriouslySense(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Let others answer the question.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by rayopt(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zee0007:
...I will pay the bills and probably send an Uber driver to bring her home.

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.

This Shiiiit got me rotflol for real.....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by fotadmowmend(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will pay .... without questioning her
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Mercury12(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Well i will tell her to join the rest of workers. She can help with the cleaning or serving people food and drinks.
I might save the situation in a day or two but that will be the end of the relationship.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by NEUDUDE: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will first sleep and then wire her the funds ASAP in my dreams grin

This is Jennyclay handwork lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Laverczkky: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Switch off my phone
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Segzy19: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will just drop the phone without saying anything.
If she calls me again and again, I will listen to her and then drop the phone again without saying anything.

By the time she repeats the cycle like 3 - 5 times, she will get the message that she is on her own....

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Tallest45(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Do like say i dey help source the funds at the end i go just wire her 10k then lock up.. At least i try.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by sparko1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japan leaving her with all the bills.

She is now calling you asking you to help her with 30k to settle the bills.

What will you do as the boyfriend?

You don't know ladies at all, they won't call the boyfriend, they will call the SIMP that is contented with voice notes. Except of course the boyfriend is the simp, and even at that they won't come out plainly with the details, they will say they are sick or have an accident.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Her mistake, her problem. After resolving the issue she should come my way for a sure breakup. People I date innately know I won’t entertain such thought.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by ChocolateWine(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:
I will ask her to give the phone to the restaurant manager, I will tell the manager to make her wash plate, mop floor, and even possible serve other customers

I can not let someone's daughter come and Koba mi

What if the restaurant don't have space to employ her?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Honchoslim16(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
But she was broke, but the hood knew her well, she couldn't stripped

Plus ain't no type of scam in this world she couldn't flip
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Gkay1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
If na lady wey I don dey suspect before, meeeen, I won't do anything but good lady , I will pay the bill and warn her not to try it again.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by typicalgamer(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
I’ll find the guy number and dash him 5k

Girls should wear leach like the dogs they’re

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Avast(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Both of them no go dye well
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Bimpe29: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
It can't never happen nah. She chop weed ni to have such an effrontery to tell me.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by rickleye: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Well
1. Now you have clarity on your relationship status. You were not the boyfriend but rather FWB aka fVcK buddies.
2. Personally, I would tell her she dialled the wrong number and hang up !
3. Or I could bail her out and let her know her ass is mine till I get tired of it.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by kolarov93(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na to wash plate ooo or fetch water for them for 2 months till she cover that bill grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by abdul2kool: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
For the simple fact that she (was) my girlfriend I will clear the bills. Relationship don end sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.