Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo (56198 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by JayLex2010(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Make she drop location make me self go chop my own then japa nah.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by InvestorVee(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
i will pay. later we will talk about it. even if its 200k. that’s because i know the kinda girl i do date. you have to worth something bfor we date.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by daygee12: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will tell her to give the manager the phone that I want to speak with him and will now instruct the not to give her the phone again
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Doorlarss(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
She bttr ask him to borrow u dan to say gv me... Scam
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by dontrulee: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
It's just 30k nothing much!
I'll send her 50k and..... grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by vincenteger: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
This situation is for those who have money, the rest of you should go outside

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by letitrainnow(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Jeposky(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Since na my mouth you de find!! I will pay the bills! And move on with my life!! Na just small mistake! Afterwards! Will sit her down and lecture her on what to when next she is going on a date!!
LOL!! Only me type comment, only me de laugh!!

Hahaaa…. Only you dey laugh for there?!

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Halo22: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
To sure her maturity, I will bail her by paying off the bill, but I won't take her serious in relationship any longer.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Enkidu70: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:

All these chores are not up to 30k unless she'll do them for straight two months with enough abeg.

She go open toto join sef
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by stanquad(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will go there and pay the bills
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by tnerro1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Will tell her to hold on that am coming, next month go still meet me “ am coming “
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by fashionale(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
She's rugged girl nah, she has to rugged her way.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by U2ice(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
If she no tell me before she go OYO is her case but if she tell me before going OYO is still her case

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Smith414: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japan leaving her with all the bills.

She is now calling you asking you to help her with 30k to settle the bills.

What will you do as the boyfriend?
okayv
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Smith414: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Because if low self esteem you could not have a girl easily shouldn't make you hate women.. what a Bleep you wanna help an animal instead of human being.. you most transfer anger over everything that have to do with opposite gender....... If you had an encounter with a female gender doesn't mean you should hate them totally. Make money, build your stand as a man then see women falling in left and right on your matter.....most of these dudes speaking against girls matters know truly they are really ugly folks
you dey okay so?? Because you dey yarn kpata, woman never do you plus your money

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by seanwilliam(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
I’ll ask her for the guy’s number and I will credit him 30k for job weldone

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by ComputerWiz007: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zee0007:
...I will pay the bills and probably send an Uber driver to bring her home.

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.
SImp
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Raj10(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japan leaving her with all the bills.

E lik sai ogun want kill her.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by princeemmma(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
ChocolateWine:

What if the restaurant don't have space to employ her?

She will do it for free
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Emola12(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
My girlfriend will not even bother to call me because she has already know all my attitude
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Raj10(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:

E b lik sai ogun want kill her.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by codeigniter(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Epurogonogono:
If any lady I call my girlfriend manages to do this, then I would re-evaluate myself, the choices I've made so far and the type of people that I relate with.

Introspective
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by kennethesan(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
ehen! Lets not assume, she wouldn't bother calling me....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Spain007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:

I will help her on one condition...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by enigma1990(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
as a simple guy I go just do money transfer make she settle matter,its simple as ABC. then we go continue our love life ;Das a simple guy I go just do money transfer make she settle matter,its simple as ABC. then we go continue our love life
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by DonSion(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bro network
judasiscariot24:
Are you sure ur commenting on the right topic
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by mariahAngel(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
The girl that called herself my girlfriend won't be that foolish to call me in that situation. Dey no born her papa well to make such call embarassed

Obi kpogbuo gi! grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by princeemmma(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Spain007:

I will help her on one condition...

What condition
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by mariahAngel(f): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
robinso01:
I go tell am say shishi i no get. Make she call person wey born am.

At least, you're gentle. (That is why there weren't much likes on your comment)
Unlike Zonefree's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Sites For Adult Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.