Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo (56011 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by castro316: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
It's only a dumb girl who will call her guy to pay her bills. She's not even coded sef. Doesn't she have other girlfriends who can come to her aid In time of need?. Hmm my girlfriend won't try such a thing.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by freshwine: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Your girlfriend no smart be dat. Once dated an evil one years back. She will simply spin some tale about some kind of family emergency and request urgent 2k from all the male contacts on her phone via whatsapp. Need I add she will add some semi nude and suggestive pictures to the request??
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Makowonda: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Her girlfriendship tenure with me ends at the moment she finishes explaining the situation to me.My phone has a green button and a red button.I'd put the red button into good use.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by mariahAngel(f): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:

All these chores are not up to 30k unless she'll do them for straight two months with enough abeg.

Kpoo ishi n'aga aja! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Bankowner: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
No right thinking girl will call to say such a thing, she'd rather fabricate a lie that you can't resist.

But then, if the girl is that dumb, I'll tell her to japaa from my phone same way the guy japaa from the restaurant.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
A woman that love and respect her man can try such talk more of calling the guy in that situation

Coz she no wan break fast
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by jagorinho: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
You have failed as a man if your girl call you in such a circumstance, that means you are tantamount to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by chatinent: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
First of all, my woman is not stupid to even do that.

Assumption closed.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by EBENCIOUS(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
If I have like that amount in my account I will pay for her. Just because of the love . secondly she may have a good reason to do dat.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by winner37(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thunder go kill her where ever she might be ...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by fman(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zee0007:
...I will pay the bills and probably send an Uber driver to bring her home.

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.
simp
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Josephkabila12: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I will advise her to borrow recharge card from MTN and keep trying the guy's number to come and pay the bill.
Omo I love this
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by jagorinho: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
You have failed as a man if your girl call you in such a circumstance, that means you are tantamount to nothing except exclusivity is not mandatory in such relationship.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by goslowgoslow(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Because if low self esteem you could not have a girl easily shouldn't make you hate women.. what a Bleep you wanna help an animal instead of human being.. you most transfer anger over everything that have to do with opposite gender....... If you had an encounter with a female gender doesn't mean you should hate them totally. Make money, build your stand as a man then see women falling in left and right on your matter.....most of these dudes speaking against girls matters know truly they are really ugly folks
What is this one saying?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by jessylaurel(f): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japan leaving her with all the bills.

She is now calling you asking you to help her with 30k to settle the bills.

What will you do as the boyfriend?

As a responsible guy go and foot the bills
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Awhy4u(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
judasiscariot24:
Are you sure ur commenting on the right topic

E shock you too abi, i be dey read am, naso i see say the writer don dey go where i no know, naso i skip
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Awhy4u(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japan leaving her with all the bills.

I go pay am, but she go hear word
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by RexTramadol1: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
judasiscariot24:

Me sef shock o
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
i will tell the yeye gf:" whatever you were looking for as you went on that date, make you ask it for 30k"
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by maxiart2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Since na my mouth you de find!! I will pay the bills! And move on with my life!! Na just small mistake! Afterwards! Will sit her down and lecture her on what to when next she is going on a date!!
LOL!! Only me type comment, only me de laugh!!

grin Mr Lecturer. Kwontinue...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Pacesetter123(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pulse12:
It depends on if I love her. But I will still think twice
Are you no longer a female
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Lacash: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:

We’ll, I believe she can only put such call through if she sees you as a very Simp’Le guy/man….Normal normal, she dare not, Aje. grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
From d comments i can see clearly y naija girls re d way they are, naija men are d most stupid species of men on planet earth lipsrsealed, that's why majority of them are poor, naija is poverty capital of d world cos most men re brain dead, and woman wrapper
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by annyz: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
The best advise could come from Peter Obi

I will ask my self....What could Peter Obi do in this situation.

I no dey give shishi.

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu/Atiku
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Aboyee: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please approve

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by LegalWolf: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
The girl that called herself my girlfriend won't be that foolish to call me in that situation. Dey no born her papa well to make such call embarassed

Bro, what drink do you take? You deserve a lager man!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Cashberry511(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
judasiscariot24:

����
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Burgerlomo: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
The girl that called herself my girlfriend won't be that foolish to call me in that situation. Dey no born her papa well to make such call embarassed

Trust me she can call you if she knows that you're a SIMPle dude, there are bunch of SIMPle niggas out there that will easily pay the bill in the name of love cool

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Enkidu70: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
princeemmma:

Where's the photo you ungainly beast
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Pholadime(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
No big deal na, instant loss of network go just occur for my phone straight away. Who be mumu.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by BannarBannar: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don’t date foolish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.