Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King (8690 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by clockwisereport: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2022
headbasher96:
the way nigerians no want work na to the beg the baffle me in the nearest person no go fit render genuine help again oo
Exactly. I used to help until i learnt the hard way. If you ask them to learn a skill, they will give you 100 reasons why they will not learn a skill. I advised one to look for a teaching job. His reply was "teaching ke"

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by jeromestarks: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Good girls grin
Omarion had to use them in his music video - Distance.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by thestreets(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2022
TMKsouth:
Saturday, 03 September 2022

see standing breasts. We no get this type for naija again oooooo.

chai i dobilivit. i need by zooming lens now. make una no carry vawulence follow me ooo. i jsut dey speak d truth
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Crampyblood(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Is it me or do these Zulu people change their king pretty often lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by KingMack(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Jus see princess habeg undecided lipsrsealed

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by baralatie(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Richy4:
But how will they know that they were indeed virgins?.. Is there a mechanized system in place that dictates if a lady have had sex before
Or Is it the usual good old hymen check that is not 100% accurate? embarassed
Good question?
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by baralatie(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2022
KingMack:
She is a virgin
grin
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by baralatie(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, what you are wanting us to believe is that civilization is reason why you don't bring your daughter, wife, sisters and even mother out to display their bodies in similar manner for others to ogle? . undecided
grin
See angu
grin
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by WantsandMore: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Kobicove:
I would love to witness this ceremony at least once grin
Come to Dangbala in Edo State around June when the yam festival & peer groups are inaugurated.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by bro4u: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2022
TMKsouth:
Saturday, 03 September 2022
Hi, can he fvck anyone he wishes to?
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2022
bro4u:

Hi, can he fvck anyone he wishes to?

No, he cannot. But he can marry many wives if he wanted to.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2022
KingMack:

I think she's the second wife.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Crampyblood:
Is it me or do these Zulu people change their king pretty often lipsrsealed

No, he was named King last year but his coronation was 2 weeks ago.

His father was the longest serving Zulu monarch in history - he died last year. His wife was made regent after his death but also passed away a few months later.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Sergio104(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2022
TMKsouth:

She has it full loaded up there shocked.

Have a question, does the kingship come from only one Royal family?.

Or is it rotated to sub clans during coronation??

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Sergio104:

She has it full loaded up there shocked.

Have a question, does the kingship come from only one Royal family?.

Or is it rotated to sub clans during coronation??

I believe they're all under Shaka's lineage. But they marry into other tribes as well. The current king's mother was an Eswatini princess.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by headbasher96(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
clockwisereport:
Exactly. I used to help until i learnt the hard way. If you ask them to learn a skill, they will give you 100 reasons why they will not learn a skill. I advised one to look for a teaching job. His reply was "teaching ke"
what i know in life cut your clothe according to your size

imagine somebody who can not eat a square meal watching tiktok the data money no reach to feed u
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by baralatie(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2022
TMKsouth:

You think ke?
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Southernigbo: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2022
I tot its only our ogori ppl in kogi state that celebrate virgin maidens
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2022
baralatie:

You think ke?

Ok Tarzan.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Some silly African cultures really need to die.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by baralatie(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2022
TMKsouth:

Ok Tarzan.
I will report you to the king
How can you not who she is
The king will use you as an example by going on marathon walk from Joburg to Lesotho while carrying a virgin naked Zulu woman on your back accompanied by a whipper grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
baralatie:

I will report you to the king
How can you not who she is
The king will use you as an example by going on marathon walk from Joburg to Lesotho while carrying a virgin naked Zulu woman on your back accompanied by a whipper grin

grin grin cheesy

I'm not Zulu. My ancestry comes from the IMF of Africa - Botswana cool We are the guys that know how to handle money. Think Botswana and Royal Bafokeng.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
The Africa culture is diminishing because of our urge to please our aid givers. The Londoners and Americans did something similar to this earlier this year claiming it to be a campaign. It was wildly applauses. So it normal I do the same thing for our dear Africa.

I find nothing wrong with this festival,I do no condemn it neither did I have an urge to ogle at their breasts. The foundation on which the festival is built on is positive and that's all that matter.

The girls are even happy to show off their roots.
Diminishing? undecided

You do realize you are simply trying to sell us what amounts to a cop-out and not much else? undecided

The images below are of Nigerians who to this very year continue to practice their old beliefs even with the londoners and Americans doing their own thing where they are. So the issue isn't the Londoners and Americans but instead of people like you living in shame of your culture and then cowardly blaming foreigners for that which is you. lipsrsealed

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
SaiOba:
What part of Nigeria do you and the rest of your families, clan live. I want to come and join you. grin
That ain't my clan but they are right there in Nigeria, so if you truly love to live in a semi-nudist colony. That option has always been available for you there in Nigeria. Problem is why you lot don't run to join them and grow the population of nudists that way. undecided
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by LonelyLucifer(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Diminishing? undecided

You do realize you are simply trying to sell us what amounts to a cop-out and not much else? undecided

The images below are of Nigerians who to this very year continue to practice their old beliefs even with the londoners and Americans doing their own thing where they are. So the issue isn't the Londoners and Americans but instead of people like you living in shame of your culture and then cowardly blaming foreigners for that which is you. lipsrsealed
Lol.... Look at the anger!

Okay.... You are right
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Lol.... Look at the anger!

Okay.... You are right
Anger? Na wa for una.... undecided
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
clockwisereport:
seriously?
even beggar no want teaching job but prefers begging for money on a faceless forum?
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by clockwisereport: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
seriously?
even beggar no want teaching job but prefers begging for money on a faceless forum?

Na my guy wey me and am dey chat for WhatsApp. The reply weak me. This guy dey always beg me money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
clockwisereport:

Na my guy wey me and am dey chat for WhatsApp. The reply weak me. This guy dey always beg me money

kolo grin grin grin
most people begging are so lazy.
when person no give am money again and sapa show face he go run go beg for the teaching job by force, only pray it won't be late then.
how far the teaching job sef na like how much?
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by mysticwarrior(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Diminishing? undecided

what is the name of the tribe you posted, and what part of Nigeria could they be found?
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
mysticwarrior:
what is the name of the tribe you posted, and what part of Nigeria could they be found?
Not sure but there was a thread on the same tribe here on nairaland not too long ago. Apparently some NYSC trainees visited them and even took pictures. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl / Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love / I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.