Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King (8685 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by mysticwarrior(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not sure but there was a thread on the same tribe here on nairaland not too long ago. Apparently some NYSC trainees visited them and even took pictures. undecided
the people in the first picture you posted are the koma people of Adamawa, but the people in the second picture are not Nigerians.
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:
the people in the first picture you posted are the koma people of Adamawa, but the people in the second picture are not Nigerians.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.