Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (44985 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids already?
My thought exactly !
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Joshchi19(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone,i am 34 years old and i am here to get honest advice from experienced people.
My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April,2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Did you realize the aspect of 3 kids before these problems started?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
@Joshchi19

YES BEING A FOOLISH MAN...I REALIZED SHE HAS KIDS BEFORE....
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
It was yesterday's evening when everything just opened...and i realized I have been a fool for long
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Angrygoat: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
She use kayamata 4u. I've dated a gal,2yrs naso so bad luck. One night,we slept
on the same bed,4hrs later into deep sleep,I saw a huge big fat python. I woke up 3am scared. Guess what,I met her talking in her dream.aft 4days,I cut ties off with her

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by terrezo2002(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone,i am 34 years old and i am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April,2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, i have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that ,most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?
Hmmm. Let me advice you truly.
Run for your life and run to Jesus Christ. That's the sure escape for you.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
@Angrygoat

Yes, this one im talking about normally talk from the dream too.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by pizzzy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
You mess up big time now they want make you run deliverance for her too. Haba mother of 3 kids from 2 different men she is pregnant for you after meeting her 5 months ago. Your f up plenty but go for deliverance first and change your mindset it's not every bad thing that happens to you that is spiritual, according to a verse in the Holy Quran "after suffering comes ease" . May Allah make it easy for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
@pizzzy

I will go for serious deliverance...

Like a serious And Big one...

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Onyi22(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Some men are born foolish, she has three children for another men n u still foolishly date her
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Streett: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
You still get power to fight battles for this present economy…?

More vitamins & minerals to your blood vessels Breh

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by NA1RALANDER(f): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you were to be my brother.. I would let you know that you are foolish..

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by chloride6: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are a mumu ...
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
@street

Im wiser now...
Red � pills activated
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
@NA1RALANDER

Yea...i am very foolish
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by AvatarMode(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
2dice01:
Without Problems men are nothing
You just said so right. Men and their addictions to problems and sufferings. Why go for a lady that already has 3 kids from 2 different men? This guy just be unwise fellow.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by AvatarMode(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
2dice01:
Without Problems men are nothing
You just said it so right. Men and their addictions to problems and sufferings. Why go for a lady that already has 3 kids from 2 different men? This guy just be unwise fellow.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by johnfem321: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
I wonder why you would choose to date someone with 3 kids in the first place when there millions of young single ladies you can choose from..
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

WHAT CAN I DO?

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Mummiesboy: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
anochuko01:
Co to a Bible believing church.

I wonder wetin carry you go meet woman wey dun born 3 already
Konji never hold you for neck like kidnapper
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by phemmyfour: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

WHAT CAN I DO?

She has nothing to do with your woes, you can blame everyone but yourself... smh

Those people consulting for you, check their lives. I m sure they are yet to make it in life
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by jubrilELsudan: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
RIP IN ADVANCE

TILL WE MEET AGAIN TILL WE MEET AGAIN......GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Zeezenho: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
The op Marin spirit sef plenty pass the girl own.if not explain how ab unmarried normal guy will impregnate a single mother of three from different dad.

If not marine spirit what made the op think he is smarter that other two previous baby daddies that ran for their dear lifes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
@NA1RALANDER

Yea...i am very daft to a degree of extent
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by 2dice01: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022

You just said it so right. Men and their addictions to problems and sufferings. Why go for a lady that already has 3 kids from 2 different men? This guy just be unwise fellow.
Suffer no dey tire men
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by BoboKush(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
U deserve whatever u get
Na juju she use for u
Someone that has 3 kids for different men

U deserve everything

Back to ur question
If she does the neccestrii everything will change back

Tho i never believe in all these shit
But a lot of people claim its real so i don't knw

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by BoboKush(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zeezenho:
The op Marin spirit sef plenty pass the girl own.if not explain how ab unmarried normal guy will impregnate a single mother of three from different dad.

If not marine spirit what made the op think he is smarter that other two previous baby daddies that ran for their dear lifes.

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by tctrills: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

You fail to take responsibility for your life and you are blaming your failures on a lady you bleeped.
Every man has set backs and bad times but if you don't take responsibility you would remain a failure.
If everytime we lose opportunities, we choose to blame it on someone else, we would never learn or grow.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by AdaAwka1: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Dont fight a battle that will swallow. Better go and deliver yourself from this one firs and let her go. Have you asked what happend to the other men she had children for?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ISellBeer: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

You no get sense
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ISellBeer: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

You no get sense
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by CCC2(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
You inorenated a woman who already has 2 baby daddy? I really think you are the one who has water spirit. That your seer no dey see clearly.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Sweetvie: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I regret settling down with a woman with 3kids ooo...

I have gotten the idea...

I will move with speed of light
I don't know what you're thinking b4. A lady with 3 kids with different man haba nau
No lady again bah? She is so good u think her second husband will leave her?
You guys will just go and look for trouble then started running up and down.
Go to church. Fast and pray

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.