Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (44961 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Out of arrogance, she won't come back ... She is stubborn and i am letting go.
I have said lots of shits to trigger her going.

sukkot:
brother call her back. be the light to this lost soul.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Pascaldebravoo: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?

Are you for real, bro? 3 kids from 2 different men and you are now the 3rd. You try sha.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Foxyfox(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sir, in her case, she is not a LovePeddler. It's cuz she is a mariner.. probably she doesn't have luck with men. So maybe she was believing within herself that if she gets pregnant for them, it will hold them.. I guess that's where she got to enter such mess.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
You giving yourself headache on a whoore that gave birth to 3 kids for 2 different men and now you come give am belle join ??

You don’t even sound like someone who is 34. angry
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
I did already
Foxyfox:
Pls, don't listen to any of these ignorants speaking up there.. all of you just tag water anyhow, don't mind them. There are lots of spirit in water, infact thousands of them. Not everyone belongs to the bad part.. pls send me a pm like I have said. I can't be saying stuffs here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Blue86(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sir, na trouble you jam.

Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

WHAT CAN I DO?

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by terabyte2015(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
I would love to connect with you bro. This is my WhatsApp number 07031174730

Yusufisraelj:
@Havemercylord

My brother, the thing is very real, it has happened to a very dear friend, that one the lady didn't have a child but had a bad omen around her, if you sleep with her you'll start going down, some men are like that too, when they come close to a lady, good things leave her.

The genesis of all this is that every human being carries an atmosphere around him/her, that determines the outcomes that happens to such person, some may be as a result of careless living other's foundation and some ignorance.

The challenge here is that you've started on a faulty template, however the mercies of God covers a multitude of our misgivings, you'll have to set things right firstly by making sure you don't get intimate and make your lifestyle match scriptures as best as you could, find an authentic man of God will real fire, to pray with you and seek the mind of God on what to do, additionally, if you can start midnight prayers in tongues at least 30minutes everyday, join it with a three days strategic dry fast. Believe me that devil will give way and your life will be back to normal.

More importantly you won't be doing this for yourself alone, you'll save the baby and her, else you won't like what you'll see, if you don't concentrate and fan your prayer life with periodic reading of scriptures to know what to do.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by djmickymouse(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Dm me on whatsapp or call me 09150541281
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Out of arrogance, she won't come back ... She is stubborn and i am letting go.
I have said lots of shits to trigger her going.

brother its your life however doing the numerlogy on this thing, the 4th child is the star. the earth labored and toiled in misery and dryness and unproductivity bringing forth 3 issues but when the 4th issue emerged ? the earth brought forth and became bountiful and fruitful and all the richness thereof sprung forth.

but let your spirit guide you

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by terabyte2015(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
How do you know about this?
Please hit me up on 07031174630 on WhatsApp. Thanks

Omihanifa:
Like I commented on the other guys’s thread yesterday. ( the guy that said he dated s woman from the waters)

I will still repeat what I said to him.

See ehen, marine spirits are very stubborn and extremely difficult to deal with because as long as you are using anything water they can easily monitor and manipulate you. Your best bet is to take that girl for deliverance in a bible believing church or all these OLOKUN people to break the ties she has with the waters.

If you follow the traditional method and the girl Dey fulfil her vows with the waters. She will be very comfortable (financially) but any day you mess up with her she will render you useless because she has deposited a part of you in the waters.

Another place you can get a quick solution to this issue again is CELE church. They will help you solve the problem temporarily but the problem will still be reoccurring one in a while.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by etrouble: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?

It is because he is MAD ni nah

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Ogilegs: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
2dice01:
Without Problems men are nothing

Best comment ever grin grin grin
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by girlygirlyMain: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
You started having blockages after sleeping with her and you did not stop
Until she got pregnant?

Have you heard about Jesus Christ?
Run to the nearest Catholic church and seek counsel and deliverance from the Priest there...

I keep telling people to LEAVE FORNICATION but una no dey hear!
Anybody with wisdom will learn from this situation! Awon redpillers shey una dey hear laidis?

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
tasalanoni:

Wow, really interesting. Pls delve into mine too. I'd love to have that perspective on life issues too
June 8, 1992 is the date of birth..
Thanks
wow just checked yours bro, you youself have lots of spiritual blocks bro. how is your life looking ?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Lucascoooo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by MakeMoves: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sorry to hear this. But sadly, you’ll be the third and there’ll be a forth.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Funflipper: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?

Na the one wey reach him hand na.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
We are breaking/tearing apart already...

She's contacting people she can move to.

Oh dear.

Please do not be harsh with her , remember her delicate condition.

Maybe you should tell her elegbe people that you handsing off her... �
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wow.

So you are saying if she gives birth to the fourth child, things might go well??

But it's seemingly over , that's what I wish!!!
sukkot:
brother its your life however doing the numerlogy on this thing, the 4th child is the star. the earth labored and toiled in misery and dryness and unproductivity bringing forth 3 issues but when the 4th issue emerged ? the earth brought forth and became bountiful and fruitful and all the richness thereof sprung forth.

but let your spirit guide you
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Before I met her, I am not okay as well...
Family background issues and all that.

But when I met her, it became worst and serious!!! As I am, i am trekking a distance of 3houra to and fro.
I have no kobo on me
.both physically and in my accounts.
She Just came and added salts to my injuries
sukkot:
wow just checked yours bro, you youself have lots of spiritual blocks bro. how is your life looking ?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
I get you, but sometimes we need a change, and if it won't happen easily, we forced it...
PeachtreeReside:

Oh dear.

Please do not be harsh with her , remember her delicate condition.

Maybe you should tell her elegbe people that you handsing off her... �
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by tamcamp253: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
The problem is Una Dey fine person wey get same problem with una on here instead of looking For a solution
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Wow.

So you are saying if she gives birth to the fourth child, things might go well??

But it's seemingly over , that's what I wish!!!
just watch it from now. if the universe brings her back then that is your goodluck charm . avoid making anymore irrational decisions if universe bings her back. understand that most advice you are getting here is fom angry teenagers. dont let teenagers destroy your life with bad advice . that woman is pregnant with your child
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
I once caught her texting her ex, when that one is talking to her about when last they had sex and she is promising to visit!!!

So how many more proof do i need?
Im in doubt that's not my child untill he/she comes to this world and i do DNA
sukkot:
just watch it from now. if the universe brings her back then that is your goodluck charm . avoid making anymore irrational decisions if universe bings her back. understand that most advice you are getting here is fom angry teenagers. dont let teenagers destroy your life with bad advice . that woman is pregnant with your child

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Before I met her, I am not okay as well...
Family background issues and all that.

But when I met her, it became worst and serious!!! As I am, i am trekking a distance of 3houra to and fro.
I have no kobo on me
.both physically and in my accounts.
She Just came and added salts to my injuries
oh that post was for some other guy who posted his details lol. but yes i feel your pain and try to do that ritual to remove the blockage so that prosperity would flow. unverse brought that woman in your life for a reason. two lost souls. activate your self and illuminate her so you can break these generational curses and so blessings would start flowing

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Denko2721987(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Why do some men like complicating your lives like this sef? A woman with 3 children, u come still add your own join for your first fruit?? Haba malam!! Not that its bad to date a woman who has a kid out of wed lock but 3?? Wow.. I dont believe in all these marine spirit ish but if u believe in it them perform the sacrifices as long as it doesnt involve human sacrifices.. On the flip side, just change and re-programme your mindset about the loss of opportunities..
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
I will activate myself...
THANKS
sukkot:
oh that past was for some other guy who posted his details lol. but yes i feel your pain and try to do that ritul to remove the blockage so that prosperity would flow. unverse brought that woman in your life for a reason. two lost souls. activate your self and illuminate her so you can break these generational curses and so blessings would start flowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I once caught her texting her ex, when that one is talking to her about when last they had sex and she is promising to visit!!!

So how many more proof do i need?
Im in doubt that's not my child untill he/she comes to this world and i do DNA
well you know she is not getting the proper spiritual light from you so she is still a wandering soul. its like darkness leading darkness. when you step up spiritually she would fall in line when she sees a more superior force.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Davytech(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by DrObum(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
No go hustle, sit down there and be blaming the poor lady for your misfortunes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
What's the RAM?
Davytech:
3 months old new laptop for
sale !!!
Dell 11th generation core i3,
1TB :HDD @150k
( negotiable )
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by nams77: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Scamfinders:
Fighting for her may not be at ur own interest as these Spirits are usually very aggressive.... Coming from someone with a similar experience.

It's time to be a man and leave... If u fight, dey will fight u and pull u more, dey will frustrate any means to even get tfare for movement sef... The good thing is, once she leaves to another place, your star will shine again so u don't av to say it's finished for life but just give her space
I can explain exactly everything you're experiencing now in a way that u will think I was der...
I will like to know more about this. Always thought it was a fluke
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
YOUR SPIRITUAL ANGLE IS UNDERSTOOD.
I WILL PREFER SHE GIVES BIRTH IF SHE CAN, BUT IF NOT, I WILL ACTIVATE MYSELF TO ATTRACTS MORE LIGHT IN THE FUTURE.
sukkot:
well you know she is not getting the proper spiritual light from you so she is still a wandering soul. its like darkness leading darkness. when you step up spiritually she would fall in line when she sees a more superior force.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.