Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (45011 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by DBossNG(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?

Sincerely, I don't understand that guy. Why do people willingly drag problems into their life?

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Seems you know road,nna make i follow you nah!!!
DrObum:
No go hustle, sit down there and be blaming the poor lady for your misfortunes.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Snowx: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
2dice01:
Without Problems men are nothing

Lol
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by deadkamalu: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
there are no better women. a man in darkness attracts a woman in darkness. when that man transforms to the light the woman is illuminated and becomes light. a woman is only as good as the man she has ( spiritually speaking )
this is interesting can you check out 8-10-1992 for me? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by joyd200: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oga nothing is going to change after you've wasted you little money for sacrifice. They'll tell you to do another one, again, and again, and again.

Generally, Nigeria is bad for everyone, particularly, if you're from a poor background. To breakthrough is almost difficulty, if you don't have help. Please don't fall for those scammers (pastors, Alfa or babalawo). You'll waste your money on them, while they smile to the banks, building houses and buying cars, at your own peril. Frankly, I still wonder how people believe these consultants in the first place.

Times have changed, their practices only work when the Nigerian system runs traditional in nature. It's now anachronistic. Your existing family background or the state of the economy now determine success rate not good character, juju or prayers. if the economy is bad like those of many African countries, you'll most likely face unemployment, business and job caprices. If the economy is good like those of developed nations, you'll be okay. If your house get burnt, car accident, you have health issues or other theft covered, there is insurance to take care of them, as long as you don't default your contracts. In Nigeria, we'll leave all that undone and when challenges surface, we say it's water spirit.

Have you not wonder that Davido, Wizkid, Dangote, P-Square, 2Face etc would Bleep any pussy they like. The marine girls and their motherfucker mates and goddess mothers would love to be their baby Mamas. Some may even fight and kill to be the housewife. The difference is too much money.

The truth is the economy is generally bad, and once you don't have much, you go through lots of troubles in businesses, including lose of contracts and so on. If you're a billionaire now or she's a billionaire now, the water spirit won't disturb her.

Oops what you face is atypically of relationship with financial challenges. A man is poor because he's poor. Don't add poor mentality or belief to it. Keep job hunting or try other businesses. All the best!!!
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Cloud007: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I have made up my mind, we will communicate while I jappa, when she gives birth, i will do a DNA test and get my child.

I AM FED UP ALREADY!!!
easy way out.

See...No matter how strong an object is... with the appropriate heat, it will melt or dissolve . So is with appropriate prayer. All impediments will melt away from the heat that comes from effective prayer. Seek the face of God through a real man of God as it seems you can't get to do it on your own.

Pele.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
I Love your angle!!!
Intelligent and straight...

But she has left already...
joyd200:
Oga nothing is going to change after you've wasted you little money for sacrifice. They'll tell you to do another one, again, and again, and again.

Generally, Nigeria is bad for everyone, particularly, if you're from a poor background. To breakthrough is almost difficulty, if you don't have help. Please don't fall for those scammers (pastors, Alfa or babalawo). You'll waste your money on them, while they smile to the banks, building houses and buying cars, at your own peril. Frankly, I still wonder how people believe these consultants in the first place.

Times have changed, their practices only work when the Nigerian system runs traditional in nature. It's now anachronistic. Your existing family background or the state of the economy now determine success rate not good character, juju or prayers. if the economy is bad like those of many African countries, you'll most likely face unemployment, business and job caprices. If the economy is good like those of developed nations, you'll be okay. If your house get burnt, car accident, you have health issues or other theft covered, there is insurance to take care of them, as long as you don't default your contracts. In Nigeria, we'll leave all that undone and when challenges surface, we say it's water spirit.

Have you not wonder that Davido, Wizkid, Dangote, P-Square, 2Face etc would Bleep any pussy they like. The marine girls and their motherfucker mates and goddess mothers would love to be their baby Mamas. Some may even fight and kill to be the housewife. The difference is too much money.

The truth is the economy is generally bad, and once you don't have much, you go through lots of troubles in businesses, including lose of contracts and so on. If you're a billionaire now or she's a billionaire now, the water spirit won't disturb her.

Oops what you face is atypically of relationship with financial challenges. A man is poor because he's poor. Don't add poor mentality or belief to it. Keep job hunting or try other businesses. All the best!!!
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by GreyLaw(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
@Havemercylord

My brother, the thing is very real, it has happened to a very dear friend, that one the lady didn't have a child but had a bad omen around her, if you sleep with her you'll start going down, some men are like that too, when they come close to a lady, good things leave her.

The genesis of all this is that every human being carries an atmosphere around him/her, that determines the outcomes that happens to such person, some may be as a result of careless living other's foundation and some ignorance.

The challenge here is that you've started on a faulty template, however the mercies of God covers a multitude of our misgivings, you'll have to set things right firstly by making sure you don't get intimate and make your lifestyle match scriptures as best as you could, find an authentic man of God will real fire, to pray with you and seek the mind of God on what to do, additionally, if you can start midnight prayers in tongues at least 30minutes everyday, join it with a three days strategic dry fast. Believe me that devil will give way and your life will be back to normal.

More importantly you won't be doing this for yourself alone, you'll save the baby and her, else you won't like what you'll see, if you don't concentrate and fan your prayer life with periodic reading of scriptures to know what to do.

I am surprised you went straight to give this kind of advice without asking relevant questions. You asked him to speak in tongues without asking if he knew the Lord at all. You never asked if he has received the Holy Spirit. He said he went for consultation and from that statement it is obvious he didn't go to a Christian pastor, but to some native doctor or something like that. All at a sudden you want him to speak in tongues.

I Cor 14:40 says let all things be done decently and in order. You advice is disorderly. If he went to some herbalist or oracle or whatever, he needs to repent if he was a Christian. And if he wasn't a Christian then he should receive Jesus and start from there!

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by nams77: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I had wanted 2 condemn u....till i saw dt d girl in question is from "the water"...ND I'm from "the water" too...so we all kinda in d same boat...cus I've been there...or rather I'm there right now...
And yes..."water people" nd their lovers re always stuck wit bad lucks..cus of d fact dt our "water partners" re very jealous nd possesive beings...hence they gonna do everything in their powers to make sure our lives re hells on Earth out of dt belief dt we gonna abandon them if our lives turn out very peaceful ND happy...
Hence....In her case..her spirit hubby gonna make sure he wrecks her life ND dt of her lovers( u in ds case) out of jealousy ND possessiveness... Exactly what my spirit wife is currently doing to me(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...but make sure she's ready ND willing 2 fight her spirit people as well...cus if she's not willing 2 fight them just yet..then I'm sorry bro...but all ur efforts gonna be in vain...
And lastly.. Always remember dt we "water people" didn't choose 2 belong 2 d water...that d "burden" came 2 us without our consents even b4 we were born...
Shalom...Hope u both win this fight with love..
Hmmm. Find this hard to believe. Is this sh*t for real

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Moneyboyz: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
That right there is what will ruin your life.

No, it's not what you think, it was never that girl, life isn't a bed of roses, there are always ups and downs, you are very stupid to have pinned your misfortunes on the innocent lady, she has enough troubles to cater for.

How would you feel if someone accused you of being the cause of their misfortunes in life.

Like I said before, visiting pastors, Alfas and native doctors will ruin your life, stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by worldclass68(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I had wanted 2 condemn u....till i saw dt d girl in question is from "the water"...ND I'm from "the water" too...so we all kinda in d same boat...cus I've been there...or rather I'm there right now...
And yes..."water people" nd their lovers re always stuck wit bad lucks..cus of d fact dt our "water partners" re very jealous nd possesive beings...hence they gonna do everything in their powers to make sure our lives re hells on Earth out of dt belief dt we gonna abandon them if our lives turn out very peaceful ND happy...
Hence....In her case..her spirit hubby gonna make sure he wrecks her life ND dt of her lovers( u in ds case) out of jealousy ND possessiveness... Exactly what my spirit wife is currently doing to me(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...but make sure she's ready ND willing 2 fight her spirit people as well...cus if she's not willing 2 fight them just yet..then I'm sorry bro...but all ur efforts gonna be in vain...
And lastly.. Always remember dt we "water people" didn't choose 2 belong 2 d water...that d "burden" came 2 us without our consents even b4 we were born...

Haaa...which kind wahala be this one nah embarassed
Why not just reason ur water babe ( anyhow wey u fit) and make peace probably coming out to the world( real life) sometimes and chill together instead of making war, cuz me I no like wahala at all.....Abi which kind African world be this nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I get you, but sometimes we need a change, and if it won't happen easily, we forced it...

Mmmh...

Sending her strength and healing.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by LaSenior: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
The first time I had sex with my new girlfriend it wasn't a nice experience oooo in my dream a dark Man with muscular built body will just come and be fighting me in the dream that why am I breaking the bond between him and her in that dream I will beat the man blue and black hmmm I will be looking my small stature like was I able to beat up this huge man the following morning I told bae about the dream she asked me to describe how the Man I saw in my dream looked like and when I did she confirmed it that it is exactly the same man who always come in her dream to make love to her Hmmmm next thing na church straight like one week later I made love to her again this Man came to my dream again to fight me this time I went full vawulence on him beating him up and killing him instantly ever since then nothing as such has happened and my baby doesn't have sex in the dream anymore..

This life is spiritual

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
before you tried to date a single mother even single mother of one do external findings why the guy didn't wife her, you guys will just create problem for yourselves.

single mom are only good for sex, 70% of them are not wife material, they even feel entitled than the single ladies, they will push their kids responsibilities from another man on your head

I will never allowed my enemy to marry a single mom, those people are bad markets, make findings and findings and findings and findings and findings and findings and findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings findings before you wife those biitches

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Offpointng: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
terabyte2015:
I would love to connect with you bro. This is my WhatsApp number 070

Noted Sir,pls take down your number, for the sake of privacy.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by symbianDON(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
2dice01:
Without Problems men are nothing
this one off me grin

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Jelique: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
S...I....M...P...S [b][/b]everywhere,simps..simps....simps...simps...SIMPsimpsSIMPsimps....simp....simp....simp,simp..simp.simpsimpsimpsimpsimpSIMP....SIMP...SIMPS everywhere,all I see is SIMP ....SIMP![color=#000099][/color]!!
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by generalwo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Running away from her makes you a coward... Fight with her to overcome whatever spirit is disturbing her.... Appease if you must.... Give what belongs to uncle Cesar to him..... It doesn't stop you from being a child of God.... Life no hard.... Other men may have run away after similar experiences but i urge you to stay..... It shall be well... Water spirit no be death sentence
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
She is packing out already...
She WENT out to get taxi to take her things away i guess...

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I did already

grin grin cool
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by tasalanoni(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
wow just checked yours bro, you youself have lots of spiritual blocks bro. how is your life looking ?
I don't think of my life as having spiritual issues from the outside. What we call "spiritual blocks" are the result of one's disobedience to the laws that govern life and existence.

Anyway, what are the details of your findings? I mean what the spiritual blocks imply for my immediate, material life
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by SleekyPosh(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@NA1RALANDER

Yea...i am very daft to a degree of extent

This Guy is a Demented Troll

Lmao grin

Hehehe

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by deebrownneymar: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:

My point exactly. Na that one shock me. What a slowpoke. Abi she jazz una?

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by zolajpower: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
"Toto sweet " in the voice of nairamarley grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Insane Troll Logic is the kind of logic that just can't be argued with because it's so demented, so lost in its own insanity, that any attempts to make it rational would make it more incomprehensible. It is logic failure that crosses over into parody or Poe's Law. A character thinks in such a blatantly illogical manner that it has to be deliberate on the part of the writer.
SleekyPosh:

This Guy is a Demented Troll

Lmao grin

Hehehe
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ComeToJesus: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I have made up my mind, we will communicate while I jappa, when she gives birth, i will do a DNA test and get my child.

I AM FED UP ALREADY!!!

You are irresponsible.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yes absolutely irresponsible...
Caring for a lady with no Jobs for over 6months.
ComeToJesus:

You are irresponsible.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
tasalanoni:

I don't think of my life as having spiritual issues from the outside. What we call "spiritual blocks" are the result of one's disobedience to the laws that govern life and existence.

Anyway, what are the details of your findings? I mean what the spiritual blocks imply for my immediate, material life
we are not in disagreement. everything is self inflicted from this or past life. crime and punishment

with regards to how it would affect your material life ? nobody can give you specifics because it can manifest in different ways. some have terrible marital issues, some extreme poverty, some physical ailments, some is bad luck and some is nothing ever works, and believe it some get extremely wealthy but are never happy or satisfied. so it can manifest in different ways and would hope the person would be the one to tell us which part of his life is going wrong

3 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by SleekyPosh(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Insane Troll Logic is the kind of logic that just can't be argued with because it's so demented, so lost in its own insanity, that any attempts to make it rational would make it more incomprehensible. It is logic failure that crosses over into parody or Poe's Law. A character thinks in such a blatantly illogical manner that it has to be deliberate on the part of the writer.

That's You right there �

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Laughing and rolling on the floor...

SleekyPosh:

That's You right there �
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Mom007(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=116361529][/quote]
The matter weak me my brother....
Plus your own now it will be 4 children out of wed luck because as I am seeing you OP, you cannot marry that lady so why did you even chook your head into such a mess sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / South African Girls Are Easy? / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.