Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (44996 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
I was supposed to prevent, instead of curing...
But na cure i dey do now!!!
Mom007:

The matter weak me my brother....
Plus your own now it will be 4 children out of wed luck because as I am seeing you OP, you cannot marry that lady so why did you even chook your head into such a mess sef?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Born2Breed(f): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?

You have bought coffin.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by marsup: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
So many crazy shits, happening in the world right now.
I'm sorry to say this, but you are just a confused little clown.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by decatalyst(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
2dice01:
Without Problems men are nothing

I think I am forced to agree with you!

Because how do you explain what went on in the brain of 34 years old man...to chase after a woman with 3 kids with different men?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Niklaus398: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh i want to work on your case but you have to give me the year of birth so i can pull up both your charts to get the luna sign too. but first of all being born on a leap year means you are susceptible to having your fortunes changed for the worse or for the better depending on the woman you mate with. its why the olympics are played every leap year because this is the time for one person to ascend to mount olympus and for another to fall out of mount olympus. and so you are a transition soul that can get knocked out of the top, or if you meet the right partner you can ascend to the top ( things start working out for you ). but i would love the year of birth so i can delve into this case
My date of birth is 1 July.. what do you think?...do you think I'm susceptible to having my fortune change or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
we are not in disagreement. everything is self inflicted from this or past life. crime and punishment

with regards to how it would affect your material life ? nobody can give you specifics because it can manifest in different ways. some have terrible marital issues, some extreme poverty, some physical ailments, some is bad luck and some is nothing ever works, and believe it some get extremely wealthy but are never happy or satisfied. so it can manifest in different ways and would hope the person would be the one to tell us which part of his life is going wrong

Please, drop me your whatsapp number, there's something I would love to ask you about.

Check your mail. Kindly respond so we can continue from there. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Ballo1292(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

WHAT CAN I DO?

Many of these write ups are fictions and tales of of the moon light.

They are not real.
You impregnate a woman with 3 kids from different men.

Just stop posting iranu and asking us for advice.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by charlesdainty(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are a person you are not serious and sensible, as a single guy what what joy or happiness do you find in approaching, dating and even sleeping with a woman with 3 kids for 2 different men. You don't need advise

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by SaturnNick(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
Like I commented on the other guys’s thread yesterday. ( the guy that said he dated s woman from the waters)

I will still repeat what I said to him.

See ehen, marine spirits are very stubborn and extremely difficult to deal with because as long as you are using anything water they can easily monitor and manipulate you. Your best bet is to take that girl for deliverance in a bible believing church or all these OLOKUN people to break the ties she has with the waters.

If you follow the traditional method and the girl Dey fulfil her vows with the waters. She will be very comfortable (financially) but any day you mess up with her she will render you useless because she has deposited a part of you in the waters.

Another place you can get a quick solution to this issue again is CELE church. They will help you solve the problem temporarily but the problem will still be reoccurring one in a while.

33 likes, 3 shares i.e 333
Like and share 2
333*2 i.e 666
Chai. Sense no go kill me
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Iyatostrong(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
I wonder if you still have mother. If you have, abeg go back to her. The solutions to your problem are with her not nairaland.
i am talking as a mother.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Our mumu no too much a young and vibrant young man like you will even think of settling for a baby mama shame on you We are reading you in the news and laughing at you.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by funkyjaay: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Man. stand and fight bro.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by 2dice01: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
decatalyst:

I think I am forced to agree with you!

Because how do you explain what went on in the brain of 34 years old man...to chase after a woman with 3 kids with different men?
grin
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by BePrepared: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I regret settling down with a woman with 3kids ooo...

I have gotten the idea...

I will move with speed of light

You're a very foolish young man
You think the spiritual knows anything as japa, Lolz, try it n see.

Better go to a Deeper life, living faith AG Redeem or any good church and make your peace with God
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Odebayo4010(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
I don't think you're Okay,what make you go after woman with 3kids and your mother is looking at you to that estence,you don't love your self and your mother don't love too,
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Robertgreene1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jen96:
pls how r u fighting urs? I am in a similar situation
Hmmm...I think I'm winning d fight...but truth is... I'm not...not yet...perhaps I'm just not ready 4 d fight now...cus d whole thing not affecting me financially 4 now(it will still.. perhaps)..
But on d other hand...I'm a total wreck...a real wacko...so weird I don't even understand myself sometimes...
Don't even know where 2 start explaining my weirdness from sef... cus d list go long like River Nile
Just that...All d girls dat I suddenly ran away from without any reason or notice Whatsoever...
If only they know...if only they know...
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by delpee(f): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@omihanifa

SHE IS READY TO APPEASE HER MATES...
.VERY READY. BUT TO GATHER THE MONEY IS JUST HARD

This rarely works. It's usually a temporary measure according to some testimonies I've heard in Church. Go for proper deliverance in Churches known for serious spiritual warfare if need be.

Though you plan to leave her, still encourage her to go for deliverance for your child's sake. Generational spiritual issues are a different ballgame.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by delpee(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Iyatostrong:
I wonder if you still have mother. If you have, abeg go back to her. The solutions to your problem are with her not nairaland.
i am talking as a mother.

@OP
Take note of this advice. I understand her perfectly.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by fineboynl(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
It look like the girl have everything working for her. You are just a jobless guy leaching on the small change she has otherwise I don't see any reason why you should be with her.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Shedy204(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
OK

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Tallvictor23: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
You need Jesus Christ , you need a genuine relationship with jesus , you need to surrender and give your life to jesus , it’s only Jesus that can save you from the hands of the marine kingdom and marine related battles , marine spirits are very powerful and if you are living in sexual sins it’s hard to win , it’s impossible to win against them , that is why it seems that they are too powerful, you need to leave ur spiritual work church and go to a Bible believing church where the word is , you don’t need Any “spiritual work” ,it’s demonic , you need to give ur life to Jesus and surrender to him , and you will be saved , Jesus will help you with these spirits if not you can never win them , you can only manage them by the spiritual works you will be doing regularly, which keeps u in bondage forever, in Christ there is liberty. I repeat , find a Bible believing church like deeper life , mountain of fire , and give your life to Jesus , flee sexual immoralities and Jesus will help you . Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Konjiboii: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?

He wanted the extra tenderized pomo

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Shugargal(f): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
you blind before? Jakpa na. She go send marine police after you.
Hahahaha You wicked I swear.. E say she go send Marine Police after am. Guy you funny die. Lol.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Exceed15: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Guy na only God go help u o.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Johnsown1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Challenge your challenges through prayer. Fast, pray and be charitable then work hard.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Thomthom(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
you are with a woman that already has three children outside marriage , which kain useless men ewe get for this generation
Walai as in very somehow
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Olaolar(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Mr' go toin marine Navy so the problem will be solved , seem your facing a mariena evil issues
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Thomthom(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lvgirl:
For this reason I am always very careful in mating women. Though there are some men (very few) that such will never affect but I tell u it affect most men. There are good ogbanje , there are bad ones ..there are dry leaves among women. Watch the women you sleep with.
Some women they are dry leave not because they did anything wrong...it's just there star
Some women are (afomo) afomo don't have roots but when they clinge to a tree they will be taller than than tree. This are the case of a woman getting married and doing better than the husband far far. Some women has close foot , some dirty hind leg no matter how the shower there hind leg will be dirty bros space won't allow me analyse all.
Sha make Una becaful. I mean everything that I say. It's very very real
Now u wonder why such is the not case of rich men. Lo and behold the kind sanctification (awenu) they do bro u can't afford most.
Yes bro every man needs irapada(redemption) work at least once in three years.
The thing long long long oooooo

Bro I wish Una well ...but if you jam women that carries good aura walahi you will never let go ...but in most cases u won't know. You are likely to loose her befire u realised

The wealth hidden in a woman body is far greater than the one in a man body. Can't you see that women are most used for rituals more than men ? Even Aje herself is a woman ..
Hmmm it seems you are spiritual I for like get ur contact....like my wife anything good wey she reason, before the time come, money must show she go do the thing..she can just say how wish I fit get like 100k next week to do this and that.. before the next week come she don make the profit of that 100k.. if we get misunderstanding naso anything good luck go dey far from me until we settle, she does not even send my Civil servant salary wey them go pay this month till next 2 months again although I have reasoned this things you wrote up there before, but you just wrote what I always think.. she never sitdown lack anything that has to do with money.. when i sitdown dey think how government take dey frustrate my life, Na ball she dey ball.. If you say this thing is spiritual, you might not be far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nehe007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@Omihanifa

WE ARE BOTH CELESTIAL.

I WON'T CONTINUE WITH HER SELF. I WILL BE ON MY OWN
watin carry u go @first whn u knew she had 3kids?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Barrack72(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bros please contact me for very honest stuff for you to do and you will be surprised for the rest of the Life
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by purejustice36: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Your case naim FELA KUTI dey call “Trouble sleep , yanga go wake am”
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by chaloskyx: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Simple do what the other two men before you did leave the baby with her and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.