Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This (57049 Views)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Sacchi1162(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2022
What will kill you?

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by samsard(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

I wanted to cut it but people say if I cut it I will die.
Absolutely nothing will happen if you cut it. But only cut it if you're comfortable with that.
One of my tribal boys' dread was cut about 20 years ago and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

oga forget those saying you will die if you cut it
Nah trash they are saying
I have seen lots of people who cut theirs and nothing happen
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Softmirror: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

NATURALLY DREADED?! HOW? ARE YOU YORUBA? AM YET TO SEE CHRISTIANS FROM THE NORTH WITH DREADS, DADA undecided
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Newyorkitis(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
I've heard back then that any child who's hair is to be cut off usually request for a special food before the hair is cut off.

Oga you will not die provided you have decided it from your heart.
It is not about being a Christian or Muslim.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by mysticwarrior(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Does this means that you have never cut you hair since birth?

2 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by marlow1962(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
My homeboy has dreaded hair, he’s been like dat ryt from childhood days. Gals trip over him I don’t knw why tho, maybe cus he’s tall good looking and fit too( he maintains his hair like say tomorrow no dy)
Maybe urs is dirty, try maintaining it .

2 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Scottz: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.
God bless u when I draw my first tattoo my mama say I don join cult so she go disown me. When she start to like davido songs she go de tell me say she too like the boy good heart

Mummy you no see the lil wayne in him again ni grin

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Parachoko: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
My greatest concern is that I have a strong ambition to be an influential politician, but i ve neva seen any naturally dreaded person in politics.
It does not matter

You can be the first dreaded person in politics.

Just take care of your dread

Don't cut it because two ladies rejected you

The people telling you that, you will die if you cut it are lying. I know "dada" who cut their "dada" while they are young and are still living till today
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Cut it. You are not dying anything. Cut it. Shave your head kodo. Clean up and freshen. God's grace in all you do.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
cool
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Do you (or your parents) attend a white garment church?
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by TDB101(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2022
If you want to cut your dread because you’re no longer comfortable with it, it will make sense.
But if it’s because some irrelevant ladies rejected you then I’ll tell you that you’re misplacing your priorities.
Even if you barb skin cut there are ladies who will still reject you.
If you want to cut your hair do it for the right reasons not because of some woman.

2 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Antoeni(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Samson Well Done
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by osigiepurr(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Just 2 ladies, you are here ranting.... Oga park well jare. There are so many fishes in the river, you are crying over 2 rejections.... Just leave the innocent dreads and double your hustle.. Simple!
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Beosten(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

If you check my profile, you can see that I'm a priest of the gods.

I can help you check whether you should cut it or not or the time in your life that you should cut it.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Machinegun91(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba people eeeehn
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Trueprophet91: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.

Who made that rule?

What rights do celebrities have that others don't have?

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by leye4u: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Go to cele church or Cherubim church you will find some girls who don't mind and share such beliefs too

You sef wan marry girls for Christ Embassy and House on the rock...aba nah no be like that
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by zolajpower: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Wait re trying to sample people's opinions here or you re being truthful ? I mean you have two ladies rejecting you for natural hair not for contracting or sending u abroad oo . Bros go Cele , cherubim or mfm make dem deliver u oo.
Presently I'm with an African American lady who didn't give u hoot about my grey hair but all she wants is true love and loyalty . You dey here dey die for naija ladies with no ambition for u grin
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Trueprophet91: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
leye4u:

Go to cele church or Cherubim church you will find some girls who don't mind and share such beliefs too

You sef wan marry girls for Christ Embassy and House on the rock...aba nah no be like that

grin grin

Guy you wicked grin
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by biotechshola(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

There's nothing like naturally dread.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by longview007: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
STORY!!!

ME WILL CUT IT WHEN EVER I WISH.

Messi1:

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Smithroll44: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
How can cutting of hair kill someone nothing like natural dada it’s unkept hair that tangle and lead to dada and it common to catholic members.if you’re tired of carry dread lock cut the hair
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by uuzba(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Maybe your dread is dada
Is there difference between dread and dada?
dada = dread = dada
dirty people! Simple
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Onyi22(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Op let me ask you, You that carry the dread on your head, Do you like it
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by uuzba(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Sacchi1162:
What will kill you?
Death will kill him.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Emola12(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Lem see dah ur dreaded hair before I can advise you snap it and send it to me okay
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Lumig: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Lie of the devil. Hope you are a Christian? I mean a Christian
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Hitsport16: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2022
They don't know what they are saying, you have natural dread now, full flex
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Hayaoga1(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

my brother na dada u carry not dreads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / Mad Couple Making Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.