Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This (57071 Views)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by FahBuLous: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.
Hypocrisy at the highest level

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
LikeAking:

People wey get money.

People wey carry oil for head.

Me wey carry gutter water for head, I wonder when I will even meet just one lady, that will even reject me... Op I want to b like u.
Weyrey
Go toast Rihanna na
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Dchampion65: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
My brother in law once had the so call dread or dreaded hair.
We cut it, nothing happened.

No reasonable lady wants to open her eyes and saw a "psycho" on top of her grin grin.

Moreso the artificial dread hair has been bastardized.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Eagba(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
My greatest concern is that I have a strong ambition to be an influential politician, but i ve neva seen any naturally dreaded person in politics.
influential politician, you no even add honest, I don dey reject you already
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by HolyMan12: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

I wanted to cut it but people say if I cut it I will die.
how you take carry this thing come front page comrade?

grin

Bendo63 aka ParadiseVirgin aka HolyMan12 aka BenjaminDomer
cool cool cool
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Messi1: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:
how you take carry this thing come front page comrade?

grin

Bendo63 aka ParadiseVirgin aka HolyMan12 aka BenjaminDomer
cool cool cool
baba me sef the thing suprise me o grin coolcool
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by HolyMan12: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
baba me sef the thing suprise me o grin coolcool

Fati2001 will not like this grin
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Messi1: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

Fati2001 will not like this grin
We are not at the same level with her..we are far above her. Let her go and suck toilet.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Waywardson6: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Guy rock your dreads. As a man na your money matter. If any woman no wan be with you, cux of dreads, sai gobe kenan.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by fati2001(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
We are not at the same level with her..we are far above her. Let her go and suck toilet.

Coming from someone with a smelly dreadlocks that was knocked down on his way to buy 20 Naira sugar with just 3 blow.

I asked God with displeasure why he created me the way I'm.

I look girlish, weak but short-tempered.
Because your God is a humorous God

This morning I went to buy sugar from the neighbouring shop to make tea for myself and a guy (also a neighbour) at his early 20s was shouting at me that I matched his farm but it was a car not me. I hate being intimidated so I fired back asking if my leg is a car tyre. He pounced on me and beat me to the floor. He pulled my hair and said my dreads smells like shit. He strangled me and I had no space to breathe (I suspect he wanted to asphyxiate me). Two ladies lifted him from me and bashed him.

I instituted the case against him in the Civil Defence Office. He was arrested. He's in their custody now. I prayed N20, 000 to be paid to me and I pleaded he should not be released on bail untill tomorrow.

If my fake uncle sent me 200,000 $ then why would I need 20k?

3 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by vicfajeze: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

u better die now now
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Emperor88(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

you still believe in superstitions at this age with the level of informations and exposure available?
keep it/cut it because you want to not because someone else feels otherwise. don't listen to your parents or the girls that rejected you. listen to yourself. I dated a girl that said she will ignore me if I pierce my ears and I was like I can decide for myself, do your worse.

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by fineberry(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Save yourself from superstition!

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Wwwq: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Really
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by zakkxx: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Oga cut that thing, you be Naira Marley? That thing makes u to look feminine! And some time men with Dred lock makes it look dirty and smelly! Oga no woman wants to sleep with a smelly man! Cut it off and look great! God bless u.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Danlax(f): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
If u cut Ur dread,u no go die Bro!!

Buh u gats run some spiritual sh*t first b4 u go fit cut am..Cuz no be ordinary thing.. That's why people are telling u, if u cut it ,u gon die
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by maasoap(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
The day I cut my hair is the day momma will cut me to pieces. When my dad was alive, he warned me never to cut my hair. And the most of all, my girlfriend likes caressing it.
Samfloxin:
If you are talking about dada, the you need deliverance before the hair will be cut . They say people die if they cut it prematurely,yes,it is true. You have to do the prayer traditionally or in a Christian way before you cut it. Dada is spiritual and I prefer Christian deliverance

Bullshit and lots of craps. Mostly, it is the Christians that leave this kind of hair on the heads of their kids for long, their Muslim counterparts cut it within seven days of birth. And nothing happens to the kids
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by stephenponti(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

U no get money
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by cobby14(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
My guy’s with clean dreads get girl easy and those with the unkept ones usually get bounced. Which one are you. No need to answer
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Owologbo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

I don't know if it's possible at your age. But I've seen people cut theirs at young age.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Realist777: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

You ain't gonna die bro, if you wanna barb it barb it
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by mediclife1987(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
LikeAking:

People wey get money.

People wey carry oil for head.

Me wey carry gutter water for head, I wonder when I will even meet just one lady, that will even reject me... Op I want to b like u.

Una no go Kee mi for this nairaland.
How pesin go carry "gutter water for head"? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by DadaHammed: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Messi1:
My greatest concern is that I have a strong ambition to be an influential politician, but i ve neva seen any naturally dreaded person in politics.

Dem full Jamaica.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Halimaatz(f): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Are you a virgin?
what is your concern?
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by jeromestarks: 4:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Halimaatz:
what is your concern?
Once a woman barks at you like this because you asked of her virginity, don't bother to ask again. She already regrets losing her virginity. Shame!

If she still has her glory, her reply will be a proud "YES!"
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Halimaatz(f): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Once a woman barks at you like this because you asked of her virginity, don't bother to ask again. She already regrets losing her virginity. Shame!

If she still has her glory, her reply will be a proud "YES!"
mtcheeeew
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by phemmyfour: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Messi1:

lie from the pit of hell ..you won't die
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Blessiing(f): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Karen2024:
Are you stylishly telling him that you are the right person? grin

Nop,just telling him I love dreads
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Dminister(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Tonyx5:

The truth is that people see rich guys and celebrities with tattoes as cool however, if you're broke and you got a tattoo, I'm sorry but you look dangerous grin grin grin

Yes you just said it all

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Dshocker(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Messi1:

Probably you are not taking care of it.

And taking good care of dreaded hair cost between 7k-30k a month...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / Mad Couple Making Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.