Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This (57052 Views)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by LoveGifted(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2022
When I was in Uni. There was a guy in my hostel. He had what you have "DADA" not dread.

I always avoid the guy cos I don't like dada.

One-day I entered bathroom to bath. This guy was also in the bath. Only two of us. He started by washing his hair. Immediately I entered and saw him, I quickly rushed to the end of the bathroom cos I didn't want to bath close to him.

Then he innocently poured water on his head and started flinging the water off his dada. The water stated flying all over the place.

Na so I do 100m race rush comot for bathroom. I didn't even think sef. They way I was dodging that water ehn. I didn't want a single drop of the water in his dada to touch me.

When I got to my room, u need to see the way I was panting like I was been chased.

Next semester when we resumed, Baba was on SKIN CUT grin

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by femiasaolu2014: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
A full-grown adult, with a functioning brain, who is supposedly Western educated, believes that if he cuts his hair he will die!!!

Obara Jesus have mercy.

Who have you seen who cut his dreadlocks and died?

All this "dem say, dem say" is why Africans believe human parts can give you money, while White people are flying to Mars and discovering the cure for cancer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by AMI3(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

I wanted to cut it but people say if I cut it I will die.

My friend I understand your plight perfectly well.
Let me tell you something take it or leave it.

If you allow people to control your sense of reasoning you will die before your time.

Did u dream of whom u are? When u were form did u bargain for it?

What people think about u doesn't matter but what u think about yourself matters

Are u all that so inferior that u feel that u must please people before u live your life to the fullest?

If a lady reject because of whom u are it is an indication that such a lady wasn't meant for u. Move on.

I don't want talk much but I will just do a closing remark with this sentence or quote; "SEEK MONEY FIRST AND EVERY OTHER THING SHALL BE ADDED ONTO U'
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by YousefNiyi: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

OP u dey muzz me aswr undecided can't believe you really think you'll die because of dread. Also, just because two ladies rejected you, doesn't mean the rest will. I hope say you nor lack self esteem sha
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Counterfeit: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
I think you're very superstitious, and to crown it all, low self esteem is also your problem

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by johnnychuks(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
The day I cut my hair is the day momma will cut me to pieces. When my dad was alive, he warned me never to cut my hair. And the most of all, my girlfriend likes caressing it.
. So you want to tell us now say you be Samson, and be very careful of that your woman that like caressing your hair! hope she is not planning to cut it off for you?
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Blessiing(f): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

The love I have for dreads ehn....pls dont cut it oo,keep rocking it....the right person will love you like that
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by samuelson06(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

In other words, you are saying you're a child of the gods right?
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Bullhari: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
The day I cut my hair is the day momma will cut me to pieces. When my dad was alive, he warned me never to cut my hair. And the most of all, my girlfriend likes caressing it.

You have a girlfriend who is caressing your probably dirty and most likely smelling hair. But you are out there looking for other girls wey no send your papa and you are so concerned that you raised a topic about it on Africa's most popular indigenous website.

You are not yet taking steps to become the polithiefcians you dream of, but women has become your ultimate goal, when you eventually become a political hypeman then all the Oloshos on the street will relocate to your house.

May God save you. You should be asking your mother why your father had warned that your hair should not be barbed. You should be concerned about who you are, before one day you will understand that you are meant to be serving on deity and it's your turn to be the chief priest

Messi1:
Sometimes I ask God with displeasure why he created me the way I'm.

I look girlish, weak but short-tempered.

This morning I went to buy sugar from the neighbouring shop to make tea for myself and a guy (also a neighbour) at his early 20s was shouting at me that I matched his farm but it was a car not me. I hate being intimidated so I fired back asking if my leg is a car tyre. He pounced on me and beat me to the floor. He pulled my hair and said my dreads smells like shit. He strangled me and I had no space to breathe (I suspect he wanted to asphyxiate me). Two ladies lifted him from me and bashed him.

I said it. Your hair smells. I knew it. Peeg
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2022
OP no get problem for life. Likely one of these thirteen year old boys who troll this forum.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by imagrg(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Go into music as a Rastafarian.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Caseywilliams(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2022
We get Dread locz
We get ishi Dada
Which one exactly you get? grin cheesy
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Karen2024(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessiing:

The love I have for dreads ehn....pls dont cut it oo,keep rocking it....the right person will love you like that
Are you stylishly telling him that you are the right person? grin
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by berbs: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

You will not die unless you believe that you'll die.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by gassbee: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
LoveGifted:
When I was in Uni. There was a guy in my hostel. He had what you have "DADA" not dread.

I always avoid the guy cos I don't like dada.

One-day I entered bathroom to bath. This guy was also in the bath. Only two of us. He started by washing his hair. Immediately I entered and saw him, I quickly rushed to the end of the bathroom cos I didn't want to bath close to him.

Then he innocently poured water on his head and started flinging the water off his dada. The water stated flying all over the place.

Na so I do 100m race rush comot for bathroom. I didn't even think sef. They way I was dodging that water ehn. I didn't want a single drop of the water in his dada to touch me.

When I got to my room, u need to see the way I was panting like I was been chased.

Next semester when we resumed, Baba was on SKIN CUT grin
me too i see those with dada as strange human beings

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by highchief1: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
My greatest concern is that I have a strong ambition to be an influential politician, but i ve neva seen any naturally dreaded person in politics.
times are changing na u will be the first mad politician.it’s not a bad record
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Streetmovement(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

That's the mentality humans will die with, reason I don't give a Bleep about anybody, I just do my shit if you like like me if you like hate me, still deosn't make a difference to me..Truth is shits gonna keep happening whether you love me or not.

Shit ain't gon change over night
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by sylve11: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.

abi na.

I also hate seeing it on footballers who do not know how to play football. cool
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Streetmovement(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Everybody get their own choice for life

So don't let someone else choice affect your way of living...I'm on braids, anytime I lose it for a few weeks just wash my hair and condition it people start talking like "hey who's that black nigga over there with a lot of hair that covers his face, I got beard too...

Truth is people are always gonna talk and make their own choices weda you are on low cut, braids, dreads etc

They only feel celebrities are the ones meant to live that life, Op those girls that rejected you will accept a celebrity that also has dreads like you, I can bet my entire income on that.

So live your life cuz eventually you will find someone that loves your dreadlock just they way it is...

Who dey try please person na him Bleep up
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
If you have money, they can't reject you...they will even be rushing you sef.... girls do not joke with money
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Iamlakexide(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Best Recording Label in Nigeria with Achievements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQS5FKNYYA
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by dex4sure: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:

No time to please anybody oga, who won hate you...go hate u..no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Tonyx5(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dminister:

What is wrong notation about tattoos for? Tattoo is an art before now our grand parents had tattoos on their bodies. Tattoos are now modernised using ink and machine better than using a particular fruit water with a needle. Nothing is wrong with having tattoos and tattoos are not for only certain people in the society e.g celebrities. our grand parents weren’t celebrities when they had tattoos. Let’s stop the wrong notation of tattoos.
The truth is that people see rich guys and celebrities with tattoes as cool however, if you're broke and you got a tattoo, I'm sorry but you look dangerous grin grin grin
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by wunmi590(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

Says who?

My friend who is a celestial, just cut his dada, this january, something that has been on his head for over 37years....

Since he was born
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by hustla(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

LOL Una never do away with nonsense sha
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Abuventure: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
For your mind you be Samson younger brother
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by amliftedhigher: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

There is nothing like naturally dreaded and you will not die if you cut that bushy hair OK.
Many people have cut down their dada and are still alive and bubbling
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Messi1: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
amliftedhigher:

There is nothing like naturally dreaded and you will not die if you cut that bushy hair OK.
Many people have cut down their dada and are still alive and bubbling
I was born with it...dadda.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by deavicky(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Halimaatz:
eyaah.

Let see your pic.
you want to see if u are capable of accepting him?.don't worry u won't like him. He stays down my street operating locally thinking that is where the world ends.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by reeleriksen(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
My greatest concern is that I have a strong ambition to be an influential politician, but i ve neva seen any naturally dreaded person in politics.

Join Jamaican parliament
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by skinnyzsam(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
prettyayomide01:

You can flaunt the dread for now.

But, you need to cut it in the coming days of your political career
I RELATIVELY DISAGREE WITH THIS THAT COULD BE A STANDOUT AND A SELLING POINT FOR HIM TO EVEN GAIN POPULARITY.
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by BRATISLAVA: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

What do you mean by natural dreadlocks? And you mean to say they've grown to your toes since you've never cut them before? How have you been coping? Never heard or seen something like this before. So there is a Nazarene sect in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / Mad Couple Making Out / If You Still Do These Things Then You Are Not Ready For Relationship Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.