Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me (42200 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Rollitout: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2022

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Emmaskill(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain
Don't ever make the mistake of impregnating her... You can rough handle her kitten for now, but be very careful before you serve her breakfast.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Planning on impregnating her as a punishment or what , belle wey some people dey find , you no how many pikin you go born for this world . Na before people dey see belle as disease but now is a full blessing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by JustPowerApps(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
A relationship that gives u headache is not a relationship.

Moreover, a girl who fvcks around is not ur gf, she is a public property.

Personalizing public property is called embezzlement. be warned

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by mmsen: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Half the men in Nigeria have wives or girlfriends that are cheating on them. You aren't going through anything special OP.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Basiljoe: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Ok, small dick
Wtf is "Small dick", you think you're in primary 3?
How old are you?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Basiljoe: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
mmsen:
Half the men in Nigeria have wives or girlfriends that are cheating on them. You aren't going through anything special OP.
LoL.
Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Manson1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
gimakon2:
Hi My friend,

I do not have much to say, but let me say few things.
The issue of Ladies cheating , is not very new. They cheat a lot just like us men, and if they ever get into sex, especially raw sex with a man, that relationship of yours is gone. Better go start something with someone else. Men cheat by what they see, Girls cheat by what is given to them, what they see and what they hear. Sounds funny right?

You dont have to beat yourself , you did your best, she was being greedy. She wanted more and she definitely got more. Its time to be a man. Walk away from that relationship that has no respect and regard for you and console yourself. Let me tell u what i do in this type of Scenario. I know forgetting would be hard, at the same time, we all have been down that line before, ME typing here , i don see shege for these girls hands , but at the same time, i learnt a thing or two. I give money, i give them peace, I do not fight them, what I get in return...lol... One is even asking me for money and has the temerity to upload her man everyday for me to see on whatsapp status. Shows i am not even in her class.. Sounds funny right? But i had to man up, behave like everything is fine, na she day send me message day ask me what is wrong, why am I really distancing from her? If its because of the money she asked of me, I just fine something tell am, I used to call before, but not anymore. I just free her make the mumu day do the talking and let me keep my calm , proceed with my plans, Japa plans and all and let her be. When she realises her mistakes , she would definitely know the entire fault was hers, but if I had taken it to be a fight, i will lose regard , respect and even face to talk to her. Gradually, she would come to her senses and realise, but then, the mistakes will not, cannot, will not ever , wouldnt be anywhere near being reconciled. Make she just day go like that.

Some girls actually think, "I get Nyash, i fine" they can get any man. It is fine, do not allow it get to you. Let her have her fun. Do not Panic much, just allow her be. That money you give her and she gives you attitude, put the money together, put yourself together, plan a trip to some west african nation and be there for somedays. Go on Tinder, seek for a real person both of you can mingle and talk, if you can pls avoid Nigerian girls and those Togolese girls, for your sanity, if both of you have travel interest, take time to travel together. Take sometime out visit Locations in and outside Nigeria, open a Youtube channel and upload videos , get paid by YT go places and be living a good life, Its a promise, when she sees you are better, she would definitely come back. Try it and see. Then it would be left for you to decide if you would wonna go back, but for me, I would not. Make she continue day fuck__ day go front na she sabi. I like when girls make mistakes, especially the ones they cannot reconcile. And the only way is to let them make those mistakes for a Lifetime.

I wanted to say few things, but i ended up typing lines. Learn a thing or two from here.... Do not let some girl way no even know what she wants spoil your day. She no worth am.

Think about everything!

You're a real man cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Bettie1: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
gimakon2:
Hi My friend,

I do not have much to say, but let me say few things.
The issue of Ladies cheating , is not very new. They cheat a lot just like us men, and if they ever get into sex, especially raw sex with a man, that relationship of yours is gone. Better go start something with someone else. Men cheat by what they see, Girls cheat by what is given to them, what they see and what they hear. Sounds funny right?

You dont have to beat yourself , you did your best, she was being greedy. She wanted more and she definitely got more. Its time to be a man. Walk away from that relationship that has no respect and regard for you and console yourself. Let me tell u what i do in this type of Scenario. I know forgetting would be hard, at the same time, we all have been down that line before, ME typing here , i don see shege for these girls hands , but at the same time, i learnt a thing or two. I give money, i give them peace, I do not fight them, what I get in return...lol... One is even asking me for money and has the temerity to upload her man everyday for me to see on whatsapp status. Shows i am not even in her class.. Sounds funny right? But i had to man up, behave like everything is fine, na she day send me message day ask me what is wrong, why am I really distancing from her? If its because of the money she asked of me, I just fine something tell am, I used to call before, but not anymore. I just free her make the mumu day do the talking and let me keep my calm , proceed with my plans, Japa plans and all and let her be. When she realises her mistakes , she would definitely know the entire fault was hers, but if I had taken it to be a fight, i will lose regard , respect and even face to talk to her. Gradually, she would come to her senses and realise, but then, the mistakes will not, cannot, will not ever , wouldnt be anywhere near being reconciled. Make she just day go like that.

Some girls actually think, "I get Nyash, i fine" they can get any man. It is fine, do not allow it get to you. Let her have her fun. Do not Panic much, just allow her be. That money you give her and she gives you attitude, put the money together, put yourself together, plan a trip to some west african nation and be there for somedays. Go on Tinder, seek for a real person both of you can mingle and talk, if you can pls avoid Nigerian girls and those Togolese girls, for your sanity, if both of you have travel interest, take time to travel together. Take sometime out visit Locations in and outside Nigeria, open a Youtube channel and upload videos , get paid by YT go places and be living a good life, Its a promise, when she sees you are better, she would definitely come back. Try it and see. Then it would be left for you to decide if you would wonna go back, but for me, I would not. Make she continue day fuck__ day go front na she sabi. I like when girls make mistakes, especially the ones they cannot reconcile. And the only way is to let them make those mistakes for a Lifetime.

I wanted to say few things, but i ended up typing lines. Learn a thing or two from here.... Do not let some girl way no even know what she wants spoil your day. She no worth am.

Think about everything!

Sent you a message
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Covenantglobalresources: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na wao see question
SenecaTheYonger:
Do you make her cum in bed?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Kirkman: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Planning on impregnating her as a punishment or what , belle wey some people dey find , you no how many pikin you go born for this world . Na before people dey see belle as disease but now is a full blessing.
You have not even asked yourself what If she decides to abort the belle as revenge of her own. What if she doesn't want to be tied down to him?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by naijapikin2(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you intended to marry her, end the relationship fiam! If not you can forgive and go ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

Your thoughts are welcomed

Break up with her becos if u keep touching her, u will die very early for deceit and fornication
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Templerun1: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cheat her back
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by MadamOk(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why is she cheating on you?
How many times has she done it?
Is it with one guy alone or more?
Is the other guy d!ck bigger than yours?
Did he do it well than you?
Ask the above questions and wash her response
And if she did not answer it well, they way you ought to
Leave her alone and walk away in peace
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kirkman:

You have not even asked yourself what If she decides to abort the belle as revenge of her own. What if she doesn't want to be tied down to him?
Abi o , as if pikin na disease , people dey wey go take care of the child.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by cloud(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain
this is the most ludicrous, childish thing I've seen in a very long time.what happened to just moving on and forgetting about her if you don't have the courage to confront her about your observations. Did you even consider the possibilities of her giving you STDs, maybe HIV?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by nairalee(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

How old are u?

This is the most childish as well as heartless thing I've seen/heard this year.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by macho44(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

No

Since you no dey fit make her cum, pls allow to go and hustle her CUM.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by duptie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Miravik900 post=116489602]I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?
Ogbeni continue furking her like no tomorrow
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by danikool: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
what would be your Gain
Miravik900:

I have been asking her for a while now about who she is always on the phone with her reply as her no one what do you expect me do huh? I even saw a number she saved on her phone with boyfriend which ain't mine when I asked her she said is her bestie I'm done I'm going to hurt her pretty bad she will regret having cross my path
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by izukare: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ladies are manipulative, you should see a cheating gal as a normal thing since you are not married to her. Even if u are committed to the revenge, you won't succeed... That's d sad Truth.

Accept her for what she is or leave her for ur peace of mind. But don't make d mistake of letting her know you found out.[/quote]

Why do you say he shouldn't let her know
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by tunjilee003: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ringstonerxx11:
You're hurt and madly in luv wit dat gal... Even though you are trying to àct tough you won't be able to pull it off with her.

Ladies are manipulative, you should see a cheating gal as a normal thing since you are not married to her. Even if u are committed to the revenge, you won't succeed... That's d sad Truth.

Accept her for what she is or leave her for ur peace of mind. But don't make d mistake of letting her know you found out.
you've said the Truth
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by gimakon2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bettie1:

Sent you a message

I have responded.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Lol! You sound so pathetic,so much like a ten year old child.You feel like impregnating her and denying the pregnancy, to cause her pain.Tomorrow you will still look for the child,if she keeps the pregnancy.Why don't you just expose her misdeed and quietly leave her.
Truly ten year old kids today have more sense of maturity and comportment, and reason like adults, more than many so called "adults" on this forum. Kids like that abound in my area in Rivers.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Gat no spare time but yve been replying me huh? grin You are such a weakling.. change your signature asap..
Lol! The guy is so pathetic,a typical man child.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thislifee:

Were you the one that broke her virgjnity or did you meet her a virgin?

Yeah met her a virgin
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Deny the pregnancy Your baby

Do you actually have sense at all??

You are just a kid

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
MadamOk:
Why is she cheating on you?
How many times has she done it?
Is it with one guy alone or more?
Is the other guy d!ck bigger than yours?
Did he do it well than you?
Ask the above questions and wash her response
And if she did not answer it well, they way you ought to
Leave her alone and walk away in peace

What if she answers it well?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Earthstorms(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

You want to catch HIV or other STDs from her?

You want to go raw so as to get her pregnant just for revenge? I pity you.

You might just ruin your life when you catch more than you bargain for. Just breakup with her and move on. There are many ladies to choose from, why hang on to the one that is cheating on you just because of vengeance?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I have been asking her for a while now about who she is always on the phone with her reply as her no one what do you expect me do huh? I even saw a number she saved on her phone with boyfriend which ain't mine when I asked her she said is her bestie I'm done I'm going to hurt her pretty bad she will regret having cross my path
You want to keep sleeping with her till you are tired.Its like you reason through your anus and dick.You are not even considering the possibility of her contracting HIV and other deadly STIs and passing them to you, and to think that many STDs are very difficult to treat in the advanced stage.Oga, have sense like the adult you are and ghost the harlot.Revenge is a boomerang.it must surely return to the thrower.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by cloud(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

What if she answers it well?
you must be kidding me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.