Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me (42178 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Streett: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

Your thoughts are welcomed

Two can play the game, Jus exclude emotions while at it
..Na woman dey cure woman matta !
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Burgerlomo: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Do you make her cum in bed?

You're very wicked for asking the very difficult question most of us (Naija niggas) cannot comfortably answer.

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Crafteck1: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Restt, its not a big dral, its happening to almost everyone, dem just never know, now u know, dont put ur mind
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by pcagbaji(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
that was why i said "guestimate"

Guess and estimate.

Its not in the dictionary sha, i just gormed the word
Ezioku!!!
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by wjxavier(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Girlfriend. Not wife.

Guy move on and focus on your life.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Chiderao1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

Bro sleep with her, knack am all styles wey you Sabi..
Promise am say you go marry am, say u no fit wait to marry her if you tire leave her of she tire she seff go go..

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by murtalaa(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain

You are truly a simp! you disgust me with this your reasoning. In this age of DNA denying your pregnancy is a no brainer.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Taigaban: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain
If you try that you will fail big time and will have the regret of a lifetime. If you try that she might force you to marry her and she will cheat on you till old age.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by dododawa1: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cheat back,no time.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Charx122: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Do you love her? Puzzle her mind take her out make her feel good then tell her you found out she dating someone else
But is cool since the relationship is an open one you decided to someone else too. Make her jealous see what happens next

You must have evidence she cheating first ..let her know too can play the game .
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by openmine(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
A relationship that gives u headache is not a relationship.

Moreover, a girl who fvcks around is not ur gf, she is a public property.

Personalizing public property is called embezzlement. be warned
grin grin grin grin

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by KayCee92(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Have you ever made her cum even once?

Lol, boss why are u asking these. What happens if she has made her come??
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by SenecaTheYonger: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
KayCee92:

Lol, boss why are u asking these. What happens if she has made her come??

I would have suggested that he leaves her cause she will come back as a side chic, and he won't have to do boyfriend duties this time around.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
continue fĂșcking her until she dash you STD, the best revenge for a cheater is to quit

you're thinking you will waste her time by not telling her you know but you dont know you're her spare tyre, if you're that important, she will be spending the 2hrs with you not him

I'm sure you go don drop cash well for her, you guys should come for introduction to relationship 101 before going on a date with Ashana Angels you won't listen

if the bf she dey date get to know you, pray he's not a cultist, you might be risking ya life. better you quit and move to the next one, you might be lucky to meet a good one because many ladies with open Vagina cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Badadvisor: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Dude honestly just end everything With her and cut off every means of communication. Even if she comes to your house unannounced to apologize and shitt, drive her away disgracefully so she'd never try coming back to your apartment uninvited.
Just break up With her man, she's not worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by LastProphet: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I have been asking her for a while now about who she is always on the phone with her reply as her no one what do you expect me do huh? I even saw a number she saved on her phone with boyfriend which ain't mine when I asked her she said is her bestie I'm done I'm going to hurt her pretty bad she will regret having cross my path

If you harm her your life will change significantly more than you ever imagined. Do you even know who that bestie is or capable of? Who crossed each other's path? Did she toast you or you toasted her as we know? So who crossed the other peron's path? Abeg shift and get yourself a new life. Walk away and dont explain anything, no explanation and nothing and never ever look back. It will hurt for 21 days then you wont remeber her again
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Thislifee: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Yeah met her a virgin

Meaning you were the one who broke her virginity right?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Tqw1: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Worry about getting money not a whoorre
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by deltateam: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Don't vengeful. It's either you forgive her or you let her go.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Carcholce: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
How have you been?

Been great. Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Carcholce:

Been great. Thanks for asking. smiley
And why the f**k did it take you so long to reply? undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Carcholce: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And why the f**k did it take you so long to reply? undecided

Lol. Been busy! Got home and tried to cook. I used the word “tried” because the food did not turn out so good. cry
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Offpointng: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Wrong choice and decision you'll cry alongside her, so be careful
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by eazye4u133(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
You ain't performing well in za other room bro ! Make it rain and she won't look outside grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Carcholce:

Lol. Been busy! Got home and tried to cook. I used the word “tried” because the food did not turn out so good. cry
In other words you don't cook.. undecided
You eat outside now look where you got yourself.. grin

Well let me see what you "tried" to prepare.. cheesy
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by makavellidon: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

and so guy move my girlfriend of three years leave for another guy I still dey alive typing on nairaland if any girls cheat that means she does not worth you abeg leave her and move on

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by sleeksamurai(f): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Sorry. 1 question though? Have you been faithful or exclusive?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by holysaint1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikennaford:
Break up with her immediately by ghosting her, get more options, this breakfast or cheating no deh painoooh if you get options because your mind no deh for one babe

You wont believe that a lady i kind of look up to once gave me this same advice. You dont want to know the kind of thoughts that immediate ran through my mind about her embarassed
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
sleeksamurai:

Sorry. 1 question though? Have you been faithful or exclusive?

Yes I have been
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I have been asking her for a while now about who she is always on the phone with her reply as her no one what do you expect me do huh? I even saw a number she saved on her phone with boyfriend which ain't mine when I asked her she said is her bestie I'm done I'm going to hurt her pretty bad she will regret having cross my path

This one na small boy I guess u are in ur 20 shall, I think this is ur first experience about things like this, if you can have the courage to let her go without hurting her and free that babe than u have past the first test of been a real a man, not this red piller bulshit you guys talk online here, because many more disappoint will come your ways in life the way u handle it matter alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Carcholce: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In other words you don't cook.. undecided
You eat outside now look where you got yourself.. grin

Well let me see what you "tried" to prepare.. cheesy

I threw it in the waste bin.

I wanted to fix vegetable soup with spinach. But it turned out swampy. Like the pot of soup turned to a dam.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Carcholce:

I threw it in the waste bin.

I wanted to fix vegetable soup with spinach. But it turned out swampy. Like the pot of soup turned to a dam.
You are a food waster.. undecided
Next time take some few tutorials before doing something of such.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.