Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me (42195 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Mystery9(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wetin you don give her father. In reality, only the married can cheat.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by emmyluizzz: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain

there you go ..you already know what to do...so why asking for advice

or are you under a spell
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Zabad: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain
U no get sense this guy

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

Your thoughts are welcomed

Bro you be newbie for relationship the way we see am na , woman wey no get anytin to offer u ..u de carry for head ...oga better go find wetin u go do with ur life and leave dese harlots alone , they don't love u bro better get sense just nak dem and go ur way

You are too young to be thinking of a woman ..better go and think of how to make your future brighter than it is currently

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by aprokopaperbag: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
RUN OH!

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Midas01: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Look at this mumu.... First of all, someone that cheats on you doesn't love you in the first place hence you can't break their heart cuz they already feel nothing for you...

Secondly a cheat like her should know not to get pregnant carelessly so take your L and move on.
Miravik900:

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by edunaragold(f): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

until u pay a lady bride price or marry her we will give u a genuine advice,but now treat her as another ungrateful bitch na, no come here dey tell us say your gf, because even your boo get another boo, pls allow us to give advice to a married couples, not boy and gf. After all there are many fishes in the river na.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Temptee101(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nothing wey Queen Eliza no go see for judgement
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by LawyerLomo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Fvck off my thread SIMPle man

Brah, you're the SIMPle man here.

She's (y)our girlfriend

She's for the highest bidders and for the street
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by gimakon2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hi My friend,

I do not have much to say, but let me say few things.
The issue of Ladies cheating , is not very new. They cheat a lot just like us men, and if they ever get into sex, especially raw sex with a man, that relationship of yours is gone. Better go start something with someone else. Men cheat by what they see, Girls cheat by what is given to them, what they see and what they hear. Sounds funny right?

You dont have to beat yourself , you did your best, she was being greedy. She wanted more and she definitely got more. Its time to be a man. Walk away from that relationship that has no respect and regard for you and console yourself. Let me tell u what i do in this type of Scenario. I know forgetting would be hard, at the same time, we all have been down that line before, ME typing here , i don see shege for these girls hands , but at the same time, i learnt a thing or two. I give money, i give them peace, I do not fight them, what I get in return...lol... One is even asking me for money and has the temerity to upload her man everyday for me to see on whatsapp status. Shows i am not even in her class.. Sounds funny right? But i had to man up, behave like everything is fine, na she day send me message day ask me what is wrong, why am I really distancing from her? If its because of the money she asked of me, I just fine something tell am, I used to call before, but not anymore. I just free her make the mumu day do the talking and let me keep my calm , proceed with my plans, Japa plans and all and let her be. When she realises her mistakes , she would definitely know the entire fault was hers, but if I had taken it to be a fight, i will lose regard , respect and even face to talk to her. Gradually, she would come to her senses and realise, but then, the mistakes will not, cannot, will not ever , wouldnt be anywhere near being reconciled. Make she just day go like that.

Some girls actually think, "I get Nyash, i fine" they can get any man. It is fine, do not allow it get to you. Let her have her fun. Do not Panic much, just allow her be. That money you give her and when the money finishes, she starts giving you attitude, put the money together, put yourself together, plan a trip to some west african nation and be there for somedays. Go on Tinder, seek for a real person both of you can mingle and talk, if you can pls avoid Nigerian girls and those Togolese girls, for your sanity, if both of you have travel interest, take time to travel together. Take sometime out visit Locations in and outside Nigeria, open a Youtube channel and upload videos , get paid by YT go places and be living a good life, Its a promise, when she sees you are better, she would definitely come back. Try it and see. Then it would be left for you to decide if you would wonna go back, but for me, I would not. Make she continue day fuck__ day go front na she sabi. I like when girls make mistakes, especially the ones they cannot reconcile. And the only way is to let them make those mistakes for a Lifetime.

I wanted to say few things, but i ended up typing lines. Learn a thing or two from here.... Do not let some girl way no even know what she wants spoil your day. She no worth am.

Think about everything!

9 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by onome2013: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na today buttocks dey for back. You go catch tire because mobile phone has come to kill ,destroy and corrupt human beings, by ways it is being used . Is there any faithful person AGAIN
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by stevups(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

How much did you pay on her? You supposed to go and visit kirikiri.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Yasiok(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

just forgive.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by SmithRussell(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Lol. Did you even consider what it will cost? Or you just want to hurt her at all cost?

Sha just leave her and heal this your toxicity for your own good and the good of people who truly care and love being around you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Impregnate her and deny being the father of the baby shocked Are you sure you're thinking with your head? cry

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by stevups(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Someone that is tired of you already.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Thislifee: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
A relationship that gives u headache is not a relationship.

Moreover, a girl who fvcks around is not ur gf, she is a public property.

Personalizing public property is called embezzlement. be warned

Tuale
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by nedekid: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Metcheew, men de talk of wifess weh de walka kurukere nowadays, you de talk of girl friend.
See you young guys with so called gfs, if you think you are the only ones nacking them, then I have a bridge to sell to you.
Abi all these ladies weh de disturb us for phone, no get bf? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Thislifee: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Were you the one that broke her virgjnity or did you meet her a virgin?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Basiljoe: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Do you make her cum in bed?
This is the typical beta male reply. It's not him bro, it's her.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Youngzedd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Hate isn't a masculine trait.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7: It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Basiljoe: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Revenge and mateguarding is beta game.
Walk away because you value your self and time. Have your heard of the redpill plates spinning theory? You need options.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by SenecaTheYonger: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Basiljoe:

This is the typical beta male reply. It's not him bro, it's her.

Ok, small dick
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Stevyne: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
BigYash:
Run check bro.. You go shock,except una dey on blood covenant
I go check
We no deh any blood convenant
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Stargurl20(f): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
All these cheating stories are becoming boring on this platform.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Schprobs: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adjust the attention and the calling but don't lose her, remember raining days.
Make sure u fvck the hell out of her until u satisfy your anger.

But when her heart got broken she is coming back to u in full submission.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Tegabadguy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

cheat on her with her best friend cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by RillJ(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Very childish and low-witted idea. Break her heart keh.

Apart from the foolishness of the idea, you may end up creating the problem of a lifetime and/or inadvertently walking into premature union.

It appears you have more problem with yourself than with the lady.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by MrGistGuy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

How old are you ??
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Toluwanise247(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you just discovered good news best solution is this go and beg her to stop cheating on you ….
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by 7arrows: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

If u r strong just turn her to a side chick and look for a new babe. Otherwise discharge her b4 she breaks u into pieces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.