Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29320 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by EmmyDJourno: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Prove it. I will join you in jailing him

Which school you go abeg, coz ur reasoning is shallow
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by lampi: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga? Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies speak for him.
He challenged you to prove he is a thief and to pour insult. I'm sure home training eluded you
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Emir01: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Pauldollars:

That's the major problem of the Obidients of Igbo origin. They think they're the only tribe supporting Peter Obi's Presidential ambition and now want to force him on others choices.

If they are not tolerant of other tribes, I'll quit my support for Peter Obi. After all Tinubu is also from my tribe, but I'm only not supporting him coz of his Muslim Muslim ticket and his health challenge which he needs to attend to.

Not supporting Tinubu because of religion is myopic. Tinubu has done more for Christians than your so called pastors. Tinubu don't care about what you practice. Your statement is dangerous if truly you're from SW. We will rally round him and deliver come feb 2023. Competent and visionary leader. BAT2023.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by nedekid: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga? Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Oga, the man has placed a challenge, make your case and prove he misappropriated 1% so he will stop campaigning.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Haywhy3579: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Ochoiho:
The type of Peter Obi is not common today.
God please give common sense to Nigerians to vote for him as president come 2023
Why did u not vote him when he was contesting as Vice President. Where was ur common sense then or did he just do all he was saying now. This are lies and soon they will bring out his stealing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by gassbee: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

This is not a matter of actualising igbo presidency
Nigeria need someone like Obi to steady our economy
If u know how much that gets stolen in this country everyday, u won't be mentioning atiku or Tinubu names.
If not for bad leadership and thieves we call leaders, with the resources we have in Nigeria, we are supposed to be competing with western countries.
Give Obi 4years and watch Nigeria change for the better
Obi wud av easily ascended the presidency if he had been a little patient with pdp, dat wud been d easiest short cut to aso rock
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by zeusdgrt(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.
Oga he is saying the truth about his life and not campaigning,the other candidate don't have truth to say that's why it feels like campaigning to u guys
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Belleful: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Hahaha, I laugh in warri style.
I trust Nigeria's to do the needful when elections start properly. By the time his mismanagement start coming out, hope he will be man enough to do what he says

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.

We know that is the campaign strategy for tifibu ur grand master hide and seek. Also tell him he needs to clear the air about his certificate, alpha and beta, and his age.

I dunno buh have u watched his campaign promises in 2015? Tbh all of you supporting tifibu are slowpoke
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Pauldollars(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

They are making you their slave, after abusing your forefathers and leaders, abusing Tinubu, calling him unprintable names, abuse yorubas everyday, and wish destruction on your state, killing your forefathers, abusing Nigeria and Nigerians, this same Obi supports the ipob terrorists, yet you vote them in, they have used their Igbo sense to trap you. All the influencers promoting Obi on twitter are igbos, the rest are their zombies that they have used their cunny sense force them to support Obi, it's either support Obi or we abuse you, ipob even said anyone supporting any other candidate in Igbo land will be killed.
Obi is a mirage, a big hype no substance.

They only like themselves.

My support for Peter Obi has nothing to do with the tribal sentiments you're raising here. Most Yorubas supporting Obi just love his passion and objective driven leadership style which is based on equity, fairness and justice which is highly lacking in Tinubu's ambition.

I'm not interested in how any Igbo man fronts for Peter Obi, I'm only interested in his drive for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by skenkylomo1010: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
what and how do we categorise investing Anambra state money in his family business?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by wwwihy: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jrusky(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So u prefer to send a thief there because the thief is from ur tribe

My tribe? Are you OK?

Do I ever tell you I care about tribe in politics? Do I ever told you I'm apc member? Do I ever told you I'm from a particular tribe?

Pls drop tribe out of my mention plssss. I see myself first as Nigerian before any tribe.

Looters and tx evader are both thiefs.

Anybody from SE, SW, North ok by me only obi I don't want so get that obi is my problem I don't like him and I don't want him bring even Emoney or Cubana I will support them but obi no and never.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Atarakpa: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Can the criminal Tilinbu make that statement? Barawo banza
you like trouble oo. Let the sleeping dog to sleep nah. Take your time o
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Advision: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

the question is: can Tinubu say the same? don't avoid the question
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by benheaven(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

KAGD10, tribalism and selfiness are BECLOUDING your sense of reasoning.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Karemarealty288(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Advice him to make same statement....

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by wwwihy: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2022

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by haslaw(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Peter Pandora has absolutely no shame at all.

He just opens his mouth whaaaaaaaa

If Peter Pandora tells you good morning, be sure to check the time
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by 1TripleC: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Simple task.prove him wrong so he won't campaign again
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Bizibi(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
I hate it when a politician tries to show that he/she is a saint.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by fredoooooo: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Story ... grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
jrusky:

My tribe? Are you OK?

Do I ever tell I care about tribe in politics? Do I ever told you I'm apc member? Do I ever told you I'm from a particular tribe?

Pls drop tribe out of my mention plssss. I see myself first as Nigerian before any tribe.

Looters and tx evader are both thief's.

So u prefer someone that pocketed state money when he was gov and still doing till now?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Christiansimon: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Can Tinubu beat his chest like this?

Or can Atiku do same?
I Don't Think So
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by ictplotter(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
mii4u:
All the pple calling him thief and scammer won't come fwd now, all of them don kip quiet like headless chickens.

The man has challenged anyone to come fwd and prove his innocence wrong, nobody wants to come, na only to dey sing for Obidients ears like mosquitoes main dem Sabi.

I wish they will make it mandatory for all the candidates to make such speech before the election, the thing for just be a one way victory. grin
Obi is a well known thief n lier, buhari say more than this in 2015 but today where is buhari integrity?
Have u ever see any past governor in Nigeria who agree that he mismanaged resources while in office?
This is same Obi who never increse Anambra state IGR but rather he diverted the state money into his family alcoholic business.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by tamdun: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So u prefer to send a thief there because the thief is from ur tribe
Provide prove that tinubu mismanaged Lagos money and I'll switch to obi camp
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by HeavenVGate: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by mycar: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Hafeexla:
Failed administration

Check these out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTC4ZIw_V4
These are fake pictures, capture the School name or landmark
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by tamdun: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Advision:

the question is: can Tinubu say the same? don't avoid the question
Am saying it for him, provide evidence that tinubu mismanaged Lagos money
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Johel(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Ochoiho:
The type of Peter Obi is not common today.
God please give common sense to Nigerians to vote for him as president come 2023

They will never have that common sense even in death...goat is more sensible than they are, Tinubu urchins,and Atiku terrorists are the dumbest creatures ever.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by AdamuKD: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Stupid goat. He has challenged you urchinses and the criminal agbado Tilumbu. Face the topic and prove him wrong. Senseless fool
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by benheaven(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.
[b][/b]
ASANAUSANA91, BAD BLOOD , WICKEDNESS AND SELFINESS are carrying you around. Repent and grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates / NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer / Nigerian Opposition Announces The Shadow Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.