Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29318 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Mr president has spoken.

Before any urchin starts quoting me, first go hug a transformer.

I will stand by you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Salvador1: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
ChicagoBar:
Ohh investing public fund in your family business. So Buhari can also invest Nigeria money in his cow business
prove him wrong by going to Court.
He throw a challenge.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by ATLIEN2027: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Mumu pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a clown.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Gwill86: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified. People like you are the problem we have in this country keep decieving your self may be your benefiting from him

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5qeYuYDXI

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Panda7(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2022
saint obi, politics should be ban in nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by SirJerrie(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5qeYuYDXI

30k storyteller grin

President has spoken.
Go and verify what he has said.
If he doesn't step down after that, we'll know he's a liar as you have said..

Very and verify first.

Leave Tribalistic sentiment and vote competence.
It's for the benefit of your unborn generation.

But NO... You want to collect the 30k today and suffer and 16years
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Salvador1: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Kuginzi:
Peter Obi Should Be In Jail For Investing State Funds In Family Business – Asari Dokubo

Obi had been accused of investing $30 million of Anambra State funds in a company owned by his family.
u know this is propaganda.
Proof him wrong by taking him to court also show us where efcc arrested Peter Obi for your allegation of the investment or u ever keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Salvador1: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2022
wwwihy:
Obi is a fraud
did court found him guilty?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Timmi: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Can the criminal Tilinbu make that statement? Barawo banza
Sha urchinses dey fear Obi. Oya this is an opportunity to make una agbado emilokan happy. Get what he asked you and he will stop campaigning.
Most people in Nigeria dey very mad especially lagosians. How can somebody in his right senses prefer poverty and penury to economic development just because of religion and tribal sentiment. If u get your own company and Tilumbu come make him apply for gateman, no be koboko u go take flog am commot from your front? And u want him to be Nigeria president.U sef can't you question your sanity whether you are already going mad? Reason am na! Tueh for your senselessness

Mr. AdamuKD, can you mention the economic development that your Obi did while Governor? Facts and not sentiments, if you are not ObiZombie, please mention some economic developments that you can attribute to your mentor. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Minjim: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Hold my beer

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kaiser20: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2022
I want Tinubu and Atiku to come over and speak with such confidence
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Patriotsleague: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Doyou2019:

Fvck what you think, dear urchin.

Omo Oodua ni mi. Tokantokan!
We are patriots, defenders of this entity, show some respect.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Ur stupid obi is claiming not to be a thieve.
1. How come 250 millions was found in the boot of his pa car by effect
2. How come state doctors went on strike for 13 months
3. How come he is richer than joe Biden
4. How come anambra state remain a slum after his 8yrs
5. How come his people from anambra did not tell that he is saint since all this years
6. How come he was always seen parading himself with pdp thief’s all this years.
My submission, he is a bigger thief
Lolzz
1. No proof. Just propaganda and lies
2. Anambra were grounded before he came in as gov. The doctors demanded for more pay and he asked them to be patience but they refused and went ahead with the strike
3. Obi was already a billionaire before his 30th birthday. In his 30s, he was already CEO to banks and many businesses
4. Anambra can never be a slum. It shows u don't travel. Anambra was created in 1991 and yet remain the most developed state in the South east. If na wetin dem dey show u for Tinubu camp, slums full Lagos
5. Anambra have not for a day criticised Obi the way they criticised Ngige, Obiano etc that tells u they were pleased with him.
6. Peter Obi was in PDP before he went to APGA to contest for gov after he discovered free and fair primaries won't happened in PDP under uba brothers in Anambra (a scenero of what happened again this year). He only went back to PDP because APGA is not a national party. Same reason he decided to go to LP wen he left PDP. There is nothing like PDP thieves. Current chairman of APC was a gov under PDP. 90% of PDP excos were all PDP members at a time. They are all the same

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adioolayi(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2022
It takes some balls to say this....

Nice one Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Wayne4uall(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

May God bless U for this info bro
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by tamdun: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Obi did not use govt money to establish all his businesses
Tinubu used Lagos money to established 99% of all his assets today
Oya provide evidence since u are so sure
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
RZArecta:
Agbado terrorists should come o, the gauntlet has been thrown. This is not Chicago drug heist or Alpha Beta crime syndicate, just come out with your proof against this Igbo man. Simple

Agbado terrorists have been called to step forward. All agbado terrorists and miscreants answer your call now!

Cc: TheNiceGuy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Khaleefa1804: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop clowning yourself, leave propaganda alone and don't be a f*cking coward, he's brought out the gauntlet. He's even in opposition best opposition to kick him out even using FG might.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Gwill86: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.

Mugu
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Minjim: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Salvador1:
u know this is propaganda.
Proof him wrong by taking him to court also show us where efcc arrested Peter Obi for your allegation of the investment or u ever keep quiet.
Now you need proof

The US govt cleared Tinubu of all wrong doings but Obi supporters decided to follow David Hundeyin's narration.

Proof jam you there

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Mozegee:
I have never see a country that like hardships because of religion and tribe more than this country. I swear if the miss this opportunity to elect this man,it will be more disastrous than 8 years of Apc. And no one should come here and complain

abeg what did the fool do for anambra people for 8yrs?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Musauzor(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Keeping campaigning my president in the making. Don't mind tribalists and terror sympathizers
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2022
[img][/img]
gassbee:
am not talking about 2019, am talking about wen Obi was stil in pdp before the pdp primaries this year.
Even though u might not want to accept it but is just d fact n reality.
Obi CANNOT win next year election, lets just wait til february 2023
Obi will win if me and u decide to vote the right person
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jrusky(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

You only don't want him because he is not Yoruba or APC
Simple

Ha ha ha ha funny you. I'm sick of saying same thing over and over go back to all my post open your eyes uou will know me better.

I'm a die hard, unrepentant and unapologetic pdp since 1999 and even with Nmillions on the table I will never shift ground bruh you hear?

Moreso to a confused guy like you bro I'm not a Yoruba and I have never claimed to be but I'm proud and can stand anywhere with my shoulder high I was born in Yoruba land and I have no problem with them nor hate them do you get that? Nnwanne but obi bu onye biko that I should vote for him just tell me?

Obi is not my candidate any other person fine by me but obi no full stop.

Bia if you have no better thing to say don't quote again and if you do I will automate your post to bin.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by SirJerrie(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Kuginzi:
Hmm!!

"Tinubu's Lagos?" grin

Ozuor
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by IamYorubanza: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.

waiter abeg give this BAT like URCHIN 2 plates of agbado & ewa....
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by sencekompis: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2022
If proven millions of dollars will be paid to the Whistleblower, try this formula and see. IDIOT werey obi
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Verysmart101: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

And has Efcc till date ever been able to lay hand on anything against him? Useless pig
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Gwill86: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
1. No proof. Just propaganda and lies
2. Anambra were grounded before he came in as gov. The doctors demanded for more pay and he asked them to be patience but they refused and went ahead with the strike
3. Obi was already a billionaire before his 30th birthday. In his 30s, he was already CEO to banks and many businesses
4. Anambra can never be a slum. It shows u don't travel. Anambra was created in 1991 and yet remain the most developed state in the South east. If na wetin dem dey show u for Tinubu camp, slums full Lagos
5. Anambra have not for a day criticised Obi the way they criticised Ngige, Obiano etc that tells u they were pleased with him.
6. Peter Obi was in PDP before he went to APGA to contest for gov after he discovered free and fair primaries won't happened in PDP under uba brothers in Anambra (a scenero of what happened again this year). He only went back to PDP because APGA is not a national party. Same reason he decided to go to LP wen he left PDP. There is nothing like PDP thieves. Current chairman of APC was a gov under PDP. 90% of PDP excos were all PDP members at a time. They are all the same
inform him more that Obi was a CEO of a bank in Nigeria before becoming Governor
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Gwill86: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2022
jrusky:

Ha ha ha ha funny you. I'm sick of saying same thing over and over go back to all my post open your eyes uou will know me better.

I'm a die hard, unrepentant and unapologetic pdp since 1999 and even with Nmillions on the table I will never shift ground bruh you hear?

Moreso to a confused guy like you bro I'm not a Yoruba and I have never claimed to be but I'm proud and can stand anywhere with my shoulder high I was born in Yoruba land and I have no problem with them nor hate them do you get that? Nnwanne but obi bu onye biko that I should vote for him just tell me?

Obi is not my candidate any other person fine by me but obi no full stop.

Bia if you have no better thing to say don't quote again and if you do I will automate your post to bin.
Joe Igbokwe brother
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by TruthinAction: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2022
I don't know of any other Governor that can make this kind of comment. Even their conscience will not permit them.

A neighbour who knows his family very well affirms they are known for integrity.

God bless his parents that raised them well.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by reddingtonblack: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Ochoiho:
The type of Peter Obi is not common today.
God please give common sense to Nigerians to vote for him as president come 2023

What could be bigger and better than "INTEGRITY" buhari rode on to become Nigeria president.

By the way why are is LP and Obedients afraid to sell Peter OBi as[i] Mr integrity[/i] cheesy

We have tried SAINT (GEJ) and we've tried INTEGRITY ( BUHARI) apparently another MR Integrity will end in futility maybe its time to allow a sinner with portfolio.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.