Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29299 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by ike007(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Can Tifnubu do the same...
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by ChukwuObe: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Can the criminal Tilinbu make that statement? Barawo banza
Sha urchinses dey fear Obi. Oya this is an opportunity to make una agbado emilokan happy. Get what he asked you and he will stop campaigning.
Most people in Nigeria dey very mad especially lagosians. How can somebody in his right senses prefer poverty and penury to economic development just because of religion and tribal sentiment. If u get your own company and Tilumbu come make him apply for gateman, no be koboko u go take flog am commot from your front? And u want him to be Nigeria president.U sef can't you question your sanity whether you are already going mad? Reason am na! Tueh for your senselessness

Really? Obi really him tu lie. How can any reasonable human being believe the greatest liar next to the devil in lying ranking that he has never stolen? A man that lie easily with many fake statistics. A man that lied that he did not have more than one house and only in Anambra and only to be exposed that he has house even far away in London. A man that even vursed himself if he ever leave APGA for another party? Only those foolish and idiots that eat raw Kanu's faeces to the extent of even believing him that Buhari is dead will believe pandora. Now I agree with Nwazuruike

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Sheuns(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

He already said if you have a proof, bring it forward he’ll stop campaigning. Just get the proofs and prove him wrong. No long stories.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Memphitz357: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.
Shut tha Bleep up and tell your thieving Tinubu to take up that gauntlet.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Angrygoat: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
I rem how buhariblied he had almost 3milluon or so left in his bank account.peter you are a liar forever,get lost. Nigeria is lost forever
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by GardenOfGod(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Are you indirectly confirming that Tinubu indeed had dealings with druglords in Chicago and he was actually involved deeply into drugs business? grin grin
Kagd10:

That wasn't his Money. It was the money of the individual who invested into his compass investment company.

Go ask your drug dealing jailed Igbo brethren how it goes! They are jailed on the spot.

Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime nor arrested.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by uchennaq(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Really? Obi really him tu lie. How can any reasonable human being believe the greatest liar next to the devil in lying ranking that he has never stolen? A man that lie easily with many fake statistics. A man that lied that he did not have more than one house and only in Anambra and only to be exposed that he has house even far away in London. A man that even vursed himself if he ever leave APGA for another party? Only those foolish and idiots that eat raw Kanu's faeces to the extent of even believing him that Buhari is dead will believe pandora. Now I agree with Nwazuruike

Foolish people everywhere. You think this una nonsense quote Obi tu lie will fly? If I were you, I will face reality and stop living in sadistic denial. Goat
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Are you indirectly confirming that Tinubu indeed had dealings with druglords in Chicago and he was actually involved deeply into drugs business? grin grin

Go ask your jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers how it goes na.

You saw Tinubu's investment company yet you're still spewing gibberish
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rickyrex(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

please the can you send me a verifiable handle or site about your post against peter obi. you expect me to lay low on a cheap blog trying to attract traffic
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rickyrex(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.
peter don challenge you, challenge him back with a strong prove. Dont be too cheap on social media
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by mii4u(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2022
ictplotter:

Obi is a well known thief n lier, buhari say more than this in 2015 but today where is buhari integrity?
Have u ever see any past governor in Nigeria who agree that he mismanaged resources while in office?
This is same Obi who never increse Anambra state IGR but rather he diverted the state money into his family alcoholic business.
Pls can u step fwd and challenge him? if not hold thy peace or tell ur candidate to make Sam declaration as Obi, let's take it from der.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by mii4u(f): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Fiscus105:

1/2 of a trillion he received, what has he done with it, where are the infrastructure to show where the gangantual money entered. No wonder he is bragging that he is richer than America president.
Pls go am challenge him, he has made it open, or u can tell ur candidate to challenge it.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rickyrex(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

That wasn't his Money. It was the money of the individual who invested into his compass investment company.

Go ask your drug dealing jailed Igbo brethren how it goes! They are jailed on the spot.

Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime nor arrested.
you are struggling so hard to defend Tinubu.. get more of your facts from nigeria news paper.. or is tinubu not a nigerian. leave those blogs we cant verify their authenticity
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by GardenOfGod(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Go ask your jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers how it goes na.

You saw Tinubu's investment company yet you're still spewing gibberish
You quoted a news channel that actually indicted Tinubu... Son of a druglord get off my mention mate!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Jnana19(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Can the criminal Tilinbu make that statement? Barawo banza
Sha urchinses dey fear Obi. Oya this is an opportunity to make una agbado emilokan happy. Get what he asked you and he will stop campaigning.
Most people in Nigeria dey very mad especially lagosians. How can somebody in his right senses prefer poverty and penury to economic development just because of religion and tribal sentiment. If u get your own company and Tilumbu come make him apply for gateman, no be koboko u go take flog am commot from your front? And u want him to be Nigeria president.U sef can't you question your sanity whether you are already going mad? Reason am na! Tueh for your senselessness

Misappropriation is hard to prove.

Obi is trying to be smart by half.

Why not openly challenge Obaino on certain matters, especially the amount you left behind which keeps flunctuating with every story he tells the press.

At first, it was 70 million, then 40 million, and now, he no longer campaigns with it.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by GardenOfGod(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2022
mii4u:

Pls go am challenge him, he has made it open, or u can tell ur candidate to challenge it.
Consolation message grin grin grin
Don't you know what kind of evil heart drug cartels have? You want Tinubu's followers in the drug world to come against our dear Obi who has nothing to do with your dirty linen of a drug father? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by mii4u(f): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Consolation message grin grin grin
Don't you know what kind of evil heart drug cartels have? You want Tinubu's followers in the drug world to come against our dear Obi who has nothing to do with your dirty linen of a drug father? grin grin
Pls follow me and know dat I'm fully Obidient, I don't know wat u are reading and where u are reading it from.

#proudlyobidient
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by OsunOriginal: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428038/peter-obi-ill-stop-campaigning-anyone-proves-misused-money-governor-video/

From a man who said he should die if he leaves the APGA... grin grin grin grin grin
Can he show us the sources of the inflows into the secret accounts he was operating while he was governor?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Emir01: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Pauldollars:

Don't let Tinubu's campaign team deceive you.
Religion is an important factor to consider. Is it when terorists surround SW and Tinubu can't do anything that you'll know that religion is important to consider?
Abeg don't go there. If Religion is not important, why did they force Tinubu to pick a Boko Haram sympathizer as running mate, whem there are many qualified Christians in Northern Nigeria?
Security of our lives is more important than a Yoruba man becoming President.

You don't need to tell me about Tinubu, I know his team from each states of SW and beyond. Tinubu unite Yorubas more than any leader today. Shetimma is borne out of political permutation and nothing else. Final decision stops at President table. There more important positions that Christians will occupy. Senate P nd SP are strategically powerful than VP. Tinubu is competent and brilliant.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Didi2d(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Obi is riding on his popularity, thereby telling lies knowing fully well that Nigerians will believe whatsoever he says.
Even those that knows that part of obi is saying are lies will still support him just because of the hate they have for other candidate.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jrusky(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Gwill86:
Joe Igbokwe brother

Hahahaha another slowpoke throwing James like a drown man.

I'm not bitter a s s hole like you bro I live my own life and can never live ojukwu life nor Kanu bitch life going around with frustration, bitterness and tribalism. Spit!!!

Anyway your statement sound like a child talk, ndooh!!! You will be alright one day.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Don't derail the thread guy. Tell tinubu to do same. He should tell us where he got the money for his 3 private jets from. If its from his salary from Mobil, he needs to prove it. Is that difficult? Obi had every right to own a private jet but he chose not to. We can tracr the source of his wealth. What he pays Fidelity Bank staff nationwide daily alone is in billions
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Owologbo(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Lasma is just change of uniform in agberoism.
90% of lasma are agbero; you need to see how they hop inside red buses because #200.
Hope you and your agbero brothers and sisters will be enough for because no sensible Nigerian will vote tinubu and his bags of lies.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Onogiede(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2022
gassbee:
This guy for just vice atiku, after atiku finish him go ensure say him hand over to obi to actualize the igbo presidency
keep shut let competent take over Nigeria affairs,.. Am an Edo blood and Obi is the man
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

u are claiming jakande, raji rasaki, fashola and ambode legacies as tinubu?

Untop of all the claiming lagos is still poorly managed and plagued with more corruption than Jonathan's government. undecided

Peter obi reduced the cost of government spending Tinubu increased the cost of government spending yo criminally enrich himself.

Peter obu left money in the treasury, tinubu left debts despite high igr of lagos state due to massive corruption and high cost of government.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Haywhy3579: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
1. No proof. Just propaganda and lies
2. Anambra were grounded before he came in as gov. The doctors demanded for more pay and he asked them to be patience but they refused and went ahead with the strike
3. Obi was already a billionaire before his 30th birthday. In his 30s, he was already CEO to banks and many businesses
4. Anambra can never be a slum. It shows u don't travel. Anambra was created in 1991 and yet remain the most developed state in the South east. If na wetin dem dey show u for Tinubu camp, slums full Lagos
5. Anambra have not for a day criticised Obi the way they criticised Ngige, Obiano etc that tells u they were pleased with him.
6. Peter Obi was in PDP before he went to APGA to contest for gov after he discovered free and fair primaries won't happened in PDP under uba brothers in Anambra (a scenero of what happened again this year). He only went back to PDP because APGA is not a national party. Same reason he decided to go to LP wen he left PDP. There is nothing like PDP thieves. Current chairman of APC was a gov under PDP. 90% of PDP excos were all PDP members at a time. They are all the same
So he needed a whole 13 months to be able to resolve doctors issue. Patience indeed.
Anambra still remain a slum compared to lagos
So who are the obi entorage of not thieves. Even if he becomes the president., who are going to be his ministers
Anambra has not for one day criticize home but they have not for one day praise him not until now when he wants to bcom president. If they have been praising him all this while he would have been more porpular since.
If u say pdp and apc are the same. What differentiate Labour party or is it not the same politicians that left odd and apc that went to Labour party or is it a party of ghost or with new politicians
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Abbeypp(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Hello nairaland pls am in need of you guys help.....am a documentary and portraits photographer but recently I have challenge with my lens which I have spent a lot of money on.....pls am writing this to you all to assist me with any photography gigs within southwest so as to raise enough funds for myself.......or if anyone has willing to assist me financially i will be very very grateful....things are really tight right now.......pls reach out to me on

herbisodunola27@gmail.com

Thank you sir/ma
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2022
jaxxy:

u are claiming jakande, raji rasaki, fashola and ambode legacies as tinubu?

Untop of all the claiming lagos is still poorly managed and plagued with more corruption than Jonathan's government. undecided

List their legacies na.. I bet you don't even know. you dey mad! It's you people who are claiming Tinubu's legacies for others! Thunder want to fireeeee you there?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by OsunOriginal: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Didi2d:
Obi is riding on his popularity, thereby telling lies knowing fully well that Nigerians will believe whatsoever he says.
Even those that knows that part of obi is saying are lies will still support him just because of the hate they have for other candidate.

Obi is not as popular as many of you think. When campaign starts and election is over it will be clear to whoever is in doubt.
That igbo youths and IPOB members are making noise up and down doesn't mean he is popular. Popular where? In the North or SW?

Nationally, we have two contenders:
- Tinubu (APC) and Atiku (PDP)

Regionally, we have 4 candidates:
- Obi, Atiku, Tinubu in South East/South South
- Tinubu in SW,
- Tinubu, Atiku and Obi in NC
- Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwanso in NW
- Tinubu and Atiku in NE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / " 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / Nigerian Senators Receive N13.5 Million 'running Cost' Every Month - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.