Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29310 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Geovanni412(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

That wasn't his Money. It was the money of the individual who invested into his compass investment company.

Go ask your drug dealing jailed Igbo brethren how it goes! They are jailed on the spot.

Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime nor arrested.

Drug dealing is not tribe- specific. Agreed, the majority of people convicted are Igbos, To be more specific, in 2019 , NDLEA released stats that of the 144 Nigerians are serving various prison terms in São Paulo, Brazil, for drug related offences - all of them were from Nnewi, Anambra State - https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/25/drug-trafficking-73-nigerians-on-death-row-in-malaysia/.
This does not mean that drug dealing is specific to Igbos only. There are also Yorubas, Hausas and people of other minor tribes involved in the highly lucrative business (see resources and pictures)- https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/nigerian-woman-pleads-guilty-drug-trafficking-and-fraud-schemes; https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ndlea-nabs-8-for-attempting-to-import-cocaine-to-nigeria-through-lagos-abuja-enugu-airports/
That said, Tinubu has never been convicted of the crime of drug trafficking. If they had enough evidence to nail him, they would've used it rather than confiscate the money in question. Las Las, Tinubu na Teflon don.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by detectivejones: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin I reserve my comment.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by anonimi: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2022
wman:
I wish other Nigerian politicians were as honest as Peter Obi.

Honesty and Peter Obi are like darkness vs daylight.

Peacemaker5128:
THE pan-Yoruba socio- organisation, Afenifere, has urged Nigerians to disregard information from any social media account claiming to belong to Pa Ayo Adebanjo.

The organisation’s National Publicity Secretary, Jare Ajayi, said in a statement on Sunday that the Twitter account which some electronic and online media quoted from did not belong to Adebanjo or any of the Afenifere leaders.

“It is hereby being clearly stated that Chief Adebanjo has no social media account of any sort, be it Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.

“Whenever he has anything to say to the public, he does so directly by addressing the press, through an interview or a press statement. He also addresses the public through the Secretary General or the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere,” Ajayi said.

https://punchng.com/statement-on-peter-obi-not-from-adebanjo-afenifere/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659316961

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by diegwu02: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428038/peter-obi-ill-stop-campaigning-anyone-proves-misused-money-governor-video/

Half a trillion Spent and Awka looks like a glorified Osisioma Ngwa. Shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Doyou2019: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

They are making you their slave, after abusing your forefathers and leaders, abusing Tinubu, calling him unprintable names, abuse yorubas everyday, and wish destruction on your state, killing your forefathers, abusing Nigeria and Nigerians, this same Obi supports the ipob terrorists, yet you vote them in, they have used their Igbo sense to trap you. All the influencers promoting Obi on twitter are igbos, the rest are their zombies that they have used their cunny sense force them to support Obi, it's either support Obi or we abuse you, ipob even said anyone supporting any other candidate in Igbo land will be killed.
Obi is a mirage, a big hype no substance.

They only like themselves.

Whatever they did to us, we did a thousand more to their forefathers and leaders. So quit the yeye reverse psychology already.It won't work.

By the way, for many enlightened fellow Yorubas, Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader.
The real Omoluabis know who our genuine leaders are.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by olamike02: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2022
This man's sanctimonious display is annoying. What about the states money he invested in Pandora revelation. Smh
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by cicero(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga? Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

This is not what we are talking about now kid, go to the jokes section until you become obedient, then you can return to chill with the big boys.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2022
mii4u:
All the pple calling him thief and scammer won't come fwd now, all of them don kip quiet like headless chickens.

The man has challenged anyone to come fwd and prove his innocence wrong, nobody wants to come, na only to dey sing for Obidients ears like mosquitoes main dem Sabi.

I wish they will make it mandatory for all the candidates to make such speech before the election, the thing for just be a one way victory. grin

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga? Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

You don't want to compare the revenue of Lagos to any state in Nigeria so don't blow Tinubu's trumpet like he helped Lagos. If Obi was Lagos governor he would do greater things because I could begin to count areas Tinubu also ate and drank Lagos dry but did some projects to cover your eyes thinking he's a good man. But you can never say that of Peter Obi. That's d difference. And it's very clear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Collyno82(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.
Get what he ask you to get and stop being ½ wise

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022
rollywise:

You don't want to compare the revenue of Lagos to any state in Nigeria so don't blow Tinubu's trumpet like he helped Lagos. If Obi was Lagos governor he would do greater things because I could begin to count areas Tinubu also ate and drank Lagos dry but did some projects to cover your eyes thinking he's a good man. But you can never say that of Peter Obi. That's d difference. And it's very clear

Tinubu made that Lagos' revenue possible in the first place.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by kunleiky(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.
Thought you went to school. Don't embarrass your parents in public na.

That's consultation, engagement and mobilization

Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
tamdun:

So obi can own businesses all over Nigeria, can have offshore account but Tinubu cannot? Just give me one prove that he mismanaged Lagos money
Obi did not use govt money to establish all his businesses
Tinubu used Lagos money to established 99% of all his assets today
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by middex: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
Bro keep shut, take the challenge or forever remain silent.
This is not social media gangangrantum of tinubu that you litter all around the places.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by alizma: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
ezechi242:

You mean if I show you the video you will give me 50k?

Swear you would and I will send the video to you asap
My statement is clear. If you have the video send it
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Toluwanise247(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Why are you supporting a man who doesn’t have common sense……
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Now that is overdoing Peter, e don do! undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Patriotsleague: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Doyou2019:

Whatever they did to us, we did a thousand more to their forefathers and leaders. So quit the yeye reverse psychology already.It won't work.

By the way, for many enlightened fellow Yorubas, Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader.
The real Omoluabis know who our genuine leaders are.
I see you are an impersonator.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by SGsport56(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
This is nice
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Gwill86: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified. And how does that benefit Nigerians? Tifnubu is just enriching him self and his boys so keep quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5qeYuYDXI

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Doyou2019: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Ur stupid obi is claiming not to be a thieve.
1. How come 250 millions was found in the boot of his pa car by effect
2. How come state doctors went on strike for 13 months
3. How come he is richer than joe Biden
4. How come anambra state remain a slum after his 8yrs
5. How come his people from anambra did not tell that he is saint since all this years
6. How come he was always seen parading himself with pdp thief’s all this years.
My submission, he is a bigger thief

Bigger thief than the one who's been milking Lagos' IGR for the past 23 years??

grin grin grin Urchins and Tibubidiots grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Doyou2019: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I see you are an impersonator.
Fvck what you think, dear urchin.
Omo Oodua ni mi. Tokantokan!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by pquaver(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Allisgud:
oga go and verify this particular statement and come back

So did he not invest anambra money in Fidelity? Is that not misuse of public finds already? Money laundry he was caught.. Pandora he was caught.. So what else is misuse of public funds?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Shut your mouth Peter Obi... You have started your empty vow again.

Remember you said you will quit politics the day you leave Apga, now what has happened?

Na yeyeye people dey follow your iberiberism ambition.

You no even fit transform your village as a governor now you want to transform Nigeria as a president..

Mbanu!!!

Kolework!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Thegoodone13(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Can the criminal Tilinbu make that statement? Barawo banza
Sha urchinses dey fear Obi. Oya this is an opportunity to make una agbado emilokan happy. Get what he asked you and he will stop campaigning.
Most people in Nigeria dey very mad especially lagosians. How can somebody in his right senses prefer poverty and penury to economic development just because of religion and tribal sentiment. If u get your own company and Tilumbu come make him apply for gateman, no be koboko u go take flog am commot from your front? And u want him to be Nigeria president.U sef can't you question your sanity whether you are already going mad? Reason am na! Tueh for your senselessness
. Is Tinubu collect anything from you? We have four candidate contesting for president. Why are you always attack Tinubu? Don't make it look like you are against Yoruba. The Election is not between Obi and Tinubu. Why we southern like fight ourselves? I will support umahi, Wike , Seyi, Akeredolu etc. They are supporting southern President. Either Obi or Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by asanausana91: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2022
francis5051:
who are you calling idiot.. are you saying dis thinking we are joking here tell me how peter Obi is an idiot ?
he disobey the INEC regulations that make him an idiot.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Lol until Pandora paper, no body knew you sealed all your monies abroad. Which means you're a pro in stealing.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Mr president has spoken.

Before any urchin starts quoting me, first go hug a transformer.

I will stand by you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Salvador1: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Talk another thing

Which politician in this country can ever be proved against for looting

We know how things go
can we prove him wrong?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by amodumusa: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
How?
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by gassbee: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

PDP is not winning the election
That is fact
There is no guarantee that atiku will hand over to him after they ruled together
2019 is gone.
Elect the best candidates now
am not talking about 2019, am talking about wen Obi was stil in pdp before the pdp primaries this year.
Even though u might not want to accept it but is just d fact n reality.
Obi CANNOT win next year election, lets just wait til february 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.