Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29867 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by GardenOfGod(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2022
mii4u:

Pls follow me and know dat I'm fully Obidient, I don't know wat u are reading and where u are reading it from.

#proudlyobidient
Maybe I mistake you for a druggie son. grin grin
Sorry for the mistake....

In another news... Have you collected your PVC yet?

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by donbrowser(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Hafeexla:
Failed administration

Check these out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTC4ZIw_V4

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2022
SirJerrie:

30k storyteller grin

President has spoken.
Go and verify what he has said.
If he doesn't step down after that, we'll know he's a liar as you have said..

Very and verify first.

Leave Tribalistic sentiment and vote competence.
It's for the benefit of your unborn generation.

But NO... You want to collect the 30k today and suffer and 16years

Obi is not competent. He is a snake.

He knows that proving misappropriation will eventually boil down to intent.

Like the case of the arrears of salaries and pensions of workers of Anambra Water Corporation which he misappropriated.

If you take him to court on that, he can make many cases for himself. The easiest being that he had no intent to make personal gains out of it.

But it doesn't mean that the funds were used lawfully.

How can you take people's money and put it in the bank instead of paying them?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by mii4u(f): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Maybe I mistake you for a druggie son. grin grin
Sorry for the mistake....

In another news... Have you collected your PVC yet?
Never mind, we are together.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by loffyloffy: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2022
You mean investing the state money, into a brewery in which you have personal Intrest is not classified as misusing the state money?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Eriokanmi: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.
You meant tinubu? Can you please tell us where he got is 3 private jets from? Was it from the salary he made from Mobil or from his emoluments as lagos governor for 8 years? We need to know. Even Obi who deserves one as owner of a foremost bank never did that
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Lanretoye(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Can the criminal Tilinbu make that statement? Barawo banza
Sha urchinses dey fear Obi. Oya this is an opportunity to make una agbado emilokan happy. Get what he asked you and he will stop campaigning.
Most people in Nigeria dey very mad especially lagosians. How can somebody in his right senses prefer poverty and penury to economic development just because of religion and tribal sentiment. If u get your own company and Tilumbu come make him apply for gateman, no be koboko u go take flog am commot from your front? And u want him to be Nigeria president.U sef can't you question your sanity whether you are already going mad? Reason am na! Tueh for your senselessness
your problem is that you have your opinion and u won't alow others with theirs,which poverty is more than that one that forced you away from your state and your dilapidated father's house.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

List their legacies na.. I bet you don't even know. you dey mad! It's you people who are claiming Tinubu's legacies for others! Thunder want to fireeeee you there?

seems u just relocated to lagos.

I hope u are aware tinubu is from osun state not lagos?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Greenlight123: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2022
in stand with you sir
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2022
jaxxy:

seems u just relocated to lagos.

I hope u are aware tinubu is from osun state not lagos?

List their legacies or shut your hole.

Which Tinubu is from Osun? Tinubu has represented Lagos in the Senate and governorship post yet you're still spewing gibberish?

Tinubu's mother is an iyaloja of Lagos which is an inheritance position yet you're still spewing gibberish?

If e pain you, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos na.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Which school you go abeg, coz ur reasoning is shallow

I be drop out, answer my question. No vess
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by newdawn2017(f): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
olisaEze:
The boldness, the audacity, mendacity & temerity to speak like this when other candidates are busy scratching their corner eye. Tinubu & Atiku left the group chat while Sowore is still typing..... since morning! grin
Sahara reporters still puts out out there every time.. but u, u CHOOSE to look away, remain blind, close ur eyes, i mean remain consciously in ur zombiesm. We can't force u to choose Life so that u can live actually. & on health & safety. Sowore & his entire #aacp team is distinguished from all the dubious, heartless, clueless, criminally inclined & wicked set of politicians today running this country, past & current. But u defend & feel pity for ur captors & oppressors.. as they r*pe u..

Sowore is as clear as day, he straight forward & strategic. Nigerians loving, compassionate, a man on a mission, a visionary, brave in the face of criticism, shame & mockery, a risk taker, committed & hating injustice. A vote for Sowore, is a vote for urself, kids , next generation, our darling soldiers who re cheated & can't protests no vote, after signing d**th warrant & the vulnerable in the society.. open ur eyes to see & understand the realistic manifesto of Sowore & his entire aacp team..

[url]#Sowore2023[/url]
[url]#TakeBackYourPower[/url]
[url]#AACParty[/url]
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Owologbo(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

you can see that you could not see anything to point out so you brought these lame point.
Let tinubu put himself up for this challenge; I want to check something.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by EmmyDJourno: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I be drop out, answer my question. No vess

There’s no answer Mr Dropout
And May you be the last dropout in your generation, we can’t have more people reasoning like you do
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Lovenorth: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Doyou2019:

Empty accusations.
Just prove the man wrong or keep your darn useless opinions to yourself.
Even if he wins the election he will definitely betray you as Buhari is doing to us
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Ochoiho:
The type of Peter Obi is not common today.
God please give common sense to Nigerians to vote for him as president come 2023

Imagine umahi visited bubu yesterday telling him to give obi chance..

Umahi is fully Obitient
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by emmyloved(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

are all these your proof? If yes, go to his Twitter tweet and drop it there. I think this is an opportunity for you to disapprove of what he acclaims.

I know after doing so, you will be filled with gladness of heart undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Doyou2019: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2022
Lovenorth:

Even if he wins the election he will definitely betray you as Buhari is doing to us

No, he won't. Peter Obi is nothing like that old cunning ethnic bigot. .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by chijioke17(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Is any of the candidates including yours not guilty of what you posted, Abi the log in your eyes prevents you from seeing that?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by blessedbanky: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Dynasty102:
Obi giving urchins a full time job after realising they are jobless since all they do is only factchecking his words of wisdom looking for lies where there's none..

Let them bring proof or remain silent

Meanwhile, contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes at 5 Maxwell avenue, NTA Road, Port Harcourt. We also organise online tutorials for persons who live outside Port Harcourt
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Patriotsleague: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by newdawn2017(f): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Mozegee:
I have never see a country that like hardships because of religion and tribe more than this country. I swear if the miss this opportunity to elect this man,it will be more disastrous than 8 years of Apc. And no one should come here and complain
snap out ou ur Stockholm syndrome state. A vote for obi, is a vote for Atiku, iobb, obj, kwankwaso GEJ, yest Tinubu. They of the same feather. & interests.. can't u see. They re all friends, the cabal is them, they re the cabal. Say no to recycling of this same heartless, dubious & fraudulent group of people who r*pe the masses. Pls stop. SOWORE & the entire AACparty team is a light set atop a hill, revealing the creepy shadows of these gang lurking about in the dark. Stop ur blind followership today, resist the bandwagon fallacy appeal now. Sowore is dedicated, committed & on course for the Nigerian people. Stand with Sowore & take back your power. #SoworeMagashi2023
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by gassbee: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Onogiede:
keep shut let competent take over Nigeria affairs,.. Am an Edo blood and Obi is the man
why u r guys always insultive, u can make ur point without insults, just look at way me n d other guy were making our arguments, we disagreed with each but without insults.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Ghedo99(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
]So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.[/quote]

you be �
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by kingsceemark(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Ochoiho:
The type of Peter Obi is not common today.
God please give common sense to Nigerians to vote for him as president come 2023

Nigerians no get wahala, Nigerian problems na Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorists, they behaved like Bat, they no belong to anywhere, see how fulani Muslims dey dragged them like motor

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by OsunOriginal: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Ghedo99:
]So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.

you be �

Na so we see am ooo. The desperation, impatience, and lawlessness are second to none - and they want to lead a country.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Gbeng30(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=anonimi post=116525177]

Please how does saying something publicly equal to it being truthful
A smart crook is just a clever scammer.

I give up, because sincerity and truthfulness is by choice not by law even at the face of reality..
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Opyjayjay: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Waakanda:
Okay, swear with sòpònó cheesy cool
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Invitationn: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You cannot corner a Nigerian politician grin
Any Nigerian politician would make that statement and go scot-free. Except probably the convicts and the ex-convicts.

For every proof you bring to the public there's a thousand counter proofs, not by the candidates themselves but by their zombies as$lickers.
So it's pointless.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Themandator: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

The two projects that caught my attention iare gigantic LASU hospital and millennium schools

Why is he not visiting the hospital for his medicals?

And how come Anambra still beats the same Lagos from the time of Tinubu to Fashola till date in all recognised external exams like WAEC, GCE AND JAMB and has represented Nigeria in global science and technology competitions ahead of Lagos state?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora report. So, shut up.

Now, bring your evidence of corruption against Peter Obi or shut up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers / Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari / Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.