Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29262 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora report. So, shut up.

Now, bring your evidence of corruption against Peter Obi or shut up.

Tinubu was only mentioned because he sold his house. That was all. Different from Peter Obi who used his teenage daughter name to open an offshore account which he used to launder state funds while he was a governor
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu's legacies speak for him.

Yeah, legacy of drug trafficking, money laundering, age falsification, Alpha beta fraud, Pandora report, etc.

Tinubu really have a huge legacy
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

That wasn't his Money. It was the money of the individual who invested into his compass investment company.

Go ask your drug dealing jailed Igbo brethren how it goes! They are jailed on the spot.

Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime nor arrested.

Bring your evidence that it wasn't his money. Muiz banire nuts have carried you along while sending the money into Tinubu's bank account.

Why do you think Alhaja Tinubu allowed Amuda ogunlere to adopt her daughter's name? You know nothing
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Yeah, legacy of drug trafficking, money laundering, age falsification, Alpha beta fraud, Pandora report, etc.

Tinubu really have a huge legacy

I have asked your fellow miscreants to go ask their jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers how it goes na. They're Jailed on the spot. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Bring your evidence that it wasn't his money. Muiz banire nuts have carried you along while sending the money into Tinubu's bank account.

You saw evidence in the attached below yet you're still crying?

Only a stoopid animal would think the owner of an investment company would become a criminal just because a questionable individual invested his funds into the investment company
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.

Has Tinubu not been talking too?

The rally that took place in Borno for Tinubu, was it not a fork of campaign?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Themandator:

The two projects that caught my attention iare gigantic LASU hospital and millennium schools

Why is he not visiting the hospital for his medicals?

And how come Anambra still beats the same Lagos from the time of Tinubu to Fashola till date in all recognised external exams like WAEC, GCE AND JAMB and has represented Nigeria in global science and technology competitions ahead of Lagos state?

Peter Obi has gone abroad to go treat himself before, so what's with the stupid hypocrisy?

And the only time Tinubu went abroad to go treat himself was for his knee surgery..

Lol at the waec miracle center in Anambra.. why are they lagging behind in their jamb score then?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by eternallyfocus: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Mr president has spoken.

Before any urchin starts quoting me, first go hug a transformer.
even buhari was not known to be corrupt until he became a president....omo ibo is a thief...he we sell Nigeria to china
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by RZArecta(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Agbado terrorists have been called to step forward. All agbado terrorists and miscreants answer your call now!

Cc: TheNiceGuy

those bloody miscreants will never take up that challenge. Useless terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by RZArecta(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2022
eternallyfocus:
even buhari was not known to be corrupt until he became a president.... My mother is a thief...shr we sell Nigeria to china
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

List their legacies or shut your hole.

Which Tinubu is from Osun? Tinubu has represented Lagos in the Senate and governorship post yet you're still spewing gibberish?

Tinubu's mother is an iyaloja of Lagos which is an inheritance position yet you're still spewing gibberish?

If e pain you, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos na.

So who is amoda ogunlere? iyaloja had no children.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Impaka: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tell your candidate to tell Nigerians what they will do for us stop complaining about our incoming president @PO
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by andycom(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

Aren't you stewpid to saying this in public?
There's nothing left to accuse him and una never tire?

Slave
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by eternallyfocus: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ibos are criminal..this ibo bastard is manipulating my comment ogun k.i.l.l ur papa
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by andycom(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.

Na your papa suppose the eat watery beans but him no get pedigree, he can't even win una trenches election talk more of being a HOA.

Mugu
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by andycom(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.

Go and sanction him nah. Ezi bida
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by AlwaysPositive: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ochoiho:
The type of Peter Obi is not common today.
God please give common sense to Nigerians to vote for him as president come 2023

For everyone supporting Tinubu and his drug cartel, may their generations remain core drug addicts IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE HAVE PRAYED..... AMEN.

Can I get a louder Amen to that please!!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by mayo47(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
A petition doesn't make the case true. Any proof or video or a verifiable reference where he made the apga statement. Not a flyer that can be designed by any graphic designer and later shared on social media for public consumption.

Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by drlateef: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
You never knew how to make money. And you never knew how to make use of money for the good of the people. You kept little change and had big debts, for what? Answer these questions Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Themandator: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi has gone abroad to go treat himself before, so what's with the stupid hypocrisy?

And the only time Tinubu went abroad to go treat himself was for his knee surgery..

Lol at the waec miracle center in Anambra.. why are they lagging behind in their jamb score then?

What ailment did he go abroad to treat himself of?

Mr. I stated that his state beats Lagos in ALL external exams including JAMB and the miracle Centre has produced students who went for international competition and won.... Why is it not the same for Lagos under Tinubu, fashola till date even with millennium schools

https://www.google.com/amp/s/technopreneur.com.ng/anambra-students-shine-at-stem-competition-in-tunisia/amp/

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by asanausana91: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Has Tinubu not been talking too?

The rally that took place in Borno for Tinubu, was it not a fork of campaign?
Tinubu has not been campaigning.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Themandator:

What ailment did he go abroad to treat himself of?

Mr. I stated that his state beats Lagos in ALL external exams including JAMB and the miracle Centre has produced students who went for international competition and won.... Why is it not the same for Lagos under Tinubu, fashola till date even with millennium schools

https://www.google.com/amp/s/technopreneur.com.ng/anambra-students-shine-at-stem-competition-in-tunisia/amp/

Huge lies!

The SW always lead in jamb. Sink that into your skull.

What's my business with the Technical college school students that went to Tunisia?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Themandator: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Huge lies!

The SW always lead in jamb. Sink that into your skull.

What's my business with the Technical college school students that went to Tunisia?

Mr. I stated that Lagos has never, after built rebuilt in Tinubu image and likeness, come close to third place in any external examination and that Anambra State,with many miracle centres has always been ahead of Lagos and went ahead to Rep us in international education compete ion with a link for you to go and read it yourself

Make your claims with proofs

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Themandator:

Mr. I stated that Lagos has never, after built rebuilt in Tinubu image and likeness, come close to third place in any external examination and that Anambra State,with many miracle centres has always been ahead of Lagos and went ahead to Rep us in international education compete ion with a link for you to go and read it yourself

Make your claims with proofs

See tears..

You know it's the truth that SW always lead in Jamb.

I repeat, what's my business with Technical college students that went to Tunisia?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by 9iceprince(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Making mouth as usual

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu made that Lagos' revenue possible in the first place.

Gushhh... Why do you allow yourself be used. He grew it. Go and verify. Lagos is bound to prosper. It's prosperity and hub of development spans from the colonial era. The colonial masters made it Nigeria's headquarters. Or you not aware Lagos was first Nigeria's capital before Abuja? Till today Tinubu is still eating Lagos dry. What do you think happened between him and Ambode? Because he's a good man and refused to keep feeding Tinubu's demanding policies and said down rules like a vampire hence the was removed despite working and being a good man
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Allisgud: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
pquaver:

So did he not invest anambra money in Fidelity? Is that not misuse of public finds already? Money laundry he was caught.. Pandora he was caught.. So what else is misuse of public funds?
so what is effcc waiting for since then,since they prosecute tinubu why can't they do it to him if the allegations is true
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
rollywise:

Gushhh... Why do you allow yourself be used. He grew it. Go and verify. Lagos is bound to prosper. It's prosperity and hub of development spans from the colonial era. The colonial masters made it Nigeria's headquarters. Or you not aware Lagos was first Nigeria's capital before Abuja? Till today Tinubu is still eating Lagos dry. What do you think happened between him and Ambode? Because he's a good man and refused to keep feeding Tinubu's demanding policies and said down rules like a vampire hence the was removed despite working and being a good man

Asaba and Calabar were also the capital! You dey mad?

Meanwhile, you should know Lagos is different from the Lagos state today. Lagos was only Lagos Island which was the federal capital. The majority of what became Lagos state today was under the Western region managed by Awolowo. Sink that into your skull.

And yeah, Tinubu ensured increase in Lagos economy.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Donwis05: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
What a bold statement! This can only come from a man with clean hands and clean records...
Now, when will thiefnibu the drug lord and bullion van master alongside his Dubai landlord Counterpart make their own claim?

We already know who our next president is shaa
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by grammarian247(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Simple assignment, you are running around in circles. He said if anyone can prove that he misappropriated funds as a governor, he will stop campaigning. That's not child's play; it's a strong challenge. You paymasters can't try this challenge, yawa go gas.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Asaba and Calabar were also the capital! You dey mad?

Meanwhile, you should know Lagos is different from the Lagos state today. Lagos was only Lagos Island which was the federal capital. The majority of what became Lagos state today was under the Western region managed by Awolowo. Sink that into your skull.

And yeah, Tinubu ensured increase in Lagos economy.

At least your brain accepts he didn't make but only improved Lagos as is suppose to be his statutory duty as governor. But you also to myopic and gullible to see the fact he also milked the state in his time as governor till date via his role as self acclaimed king maker who decides who stays and goes in government but thank God for Edo and now Osun who has proven we are not to be pushed around by one man. With the likes of Tinubu, dirty politics will continue for generations to come. Go and verify in Anambra if Peter Obi used his office to benefit himself or his family members. Also do and and verify if any of his children served in his government or benefited in positions like Tinubu did with his children and wife. You see this sentiments of tribalism and ethnicity is what will finally destroy your likes
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
rollywise:

At least your brain accepts he didn't make but only improved Lagos as is suppose to be his statutory duty as governor. But you also to myopic and gullible to see the fact he also milked the state in his time as governor till date via his role as self acclaimed king maker who decides who stays and goes in government but thank God for Edo and now Osun who has proven we are not to be pushed around by one man. With the likes of Tinubu, dirty politics will continue for generations to come. Go and verify in Anambra if Peter Obi used his office to benefit himself or his family members. Also do and and verify if any of his children served in his government or benefited in positions like Tinubu did with his children and wife. You see this sentiments of tribalism and ethnicity is what will finally destroy your likes

Your brain can't still understand nada! If your brain could comprehend, it would understand the fact that only Lagos Island was federal capital. Other areas weren't and were under the Western region managed by Awolowo.

If you also had a brain, you would also know that Calabar and Asaba were once the capital..

Before Tinubu, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city etc... Even Ikeja etc was Awolowo's brain child.. Only Lagos Island was the federal capital. Sink that into your stoopid skull

Lastly, Tinubu ensured the increase in Lagos revenue.

Most importantly, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.