Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40310 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Teenaira: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
pawacrangers:
Revolution

This is the second time I am hearing this nonsense. Why would you advocate for people to register and vote if you already know you intend to impose Peter Obi on them and if this is not possible you will destroy the country ?

Everybody should listen up. At least for now we have only one country, Nigeria. If you people are planning to destroy the country we will not sit down and watch you do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Officialgarri:

Fine, but since you said it's impossible for sane people to vote for Tinubu, why are you now scared? The news is about Obi. No where was Tinubu mentioned
Don't vote people that created d problem we are in
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
30k, no problem. And what do you get overnight and short time- probably not more than 3k.

If I were you, I'd hustle my way to Itali. At the very least, you'd gain freedom from your handlers/madam after busting your ass for two years. That sleazy bar out of which you currently earn your nickels pay too little, while you spend most on your meds.

It's a candid advice. If I were you, I wouldn't scuff at it. Now you may run to the mods and tell them how I've replied your insults. Bye. smiley

Oh, by the way, do something about those legs. They're a big turn off to potential clients. wink
rubbish trash
Stop talking nonsense
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Count on me to be part of a civil disobedience that wouldn't end without the ruiners of the Nigerian State ending up in prison and accounting for their serial crimes. - Dele Farotimi

Pure gold.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
heniford2:
just like you said when MNK declared sit at home in East not possible is getting to straight one year and a particular region is on it now back to what i feel will happen youths have invested enough strength energy on peter obi and if they rig the election i assure you NIGERIA will never be the same. But peter obi will win 2023 election just be watching
right from the start, it was clear that Buhari couldn't care less what South East do to themselves especially when they would blame him regardless. I'm from Uromi, Uromi is a few kilometres from Anambra, why not come and declare sit at home here?
Why not even declare sit at home in Delta state?
Oh well I was wrong with my initial submission, when Obi struggles to come third next year you can burn the entire South East, no one would care I assure you but once you cross that bridge, burn even an empty caravan let's see.

Nobody is rigging anything. Obi has zero chance of even coming second

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OldNairalander(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
The BAT Yoruba Muslim supporters insulting everyone on nairaland are not creating enemies right?
My happiness is that the head quarters of this Obidient movement is not even in Igboland.
It's in Edo state. Are they Igbo too?

I am from Okirika and supporting Obi fully because He's not like the regular tribal bigots called politicians in Nigeria.

SnoppyG:

not the way the Ibos are creating enmity all over the places with their utterances .
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
30k, no problem. And what do you get overnight and short time- probably not more than 3k.

If I were you, I'd hustle my way to Itali. At the very least, you'd gain freedom from your handlers/madam after busting your ass for two years. That sleazy bar out of which you currently earn your nickels pay too little, while you spend most on your meds.

It's a candid advice. If I were you, I wouldn't scuff at it. Now you may run to the mods and tell them how I've replied your insults. Bye. smiley

Oh, by the way, do something about those legs. They're a big turn off to potential clients. wink

Omenka, haba.. Cool temper mana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by rowrowland: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Endsars movement was a mini revolution. It metamorphosized into obidient movement. If obi fails to win, corruption would become normal thing. Nigeria would get damaged to a point that people would revolt.
my concern is that the so-called ruiners(runners) of Nigeria are Obi Godfathers. Na wetin be their intentions na?! Something's not adding up. kiss
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
GOODMAN88:
Who even in his right sense think Obi will win?

He has no chance of winning this election. Stop deceiving yourself haba.

Obi is only trying to test his popularity for future election.

After the election, please make una no kill una self ooooooo

Obi is not a neophyte in Nigerian politics unlike his Zombiedient followers. He understands the bolded better. But his zombies will not let us rest online. grin

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
Hallmark of Zombiedients.

Obi won't win and there's nothing anyone would do about it, even the world powers who would probably have their representatives to monitor the process won support them. So who would the be banking on- IPOB/Endsars goons I suppose.

Lagos state would be very much ready for them this time, including Nigerians in general.
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by dominic17: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
I think you misunderstood him, what is trying to say is that Nigeria have been pushed to the wall by the two major parties if the trend of hardship is not reverse after the election Nigerians will have no choice than to revolt.he believes that LP being a new party will usher hope to Nigerians .
detectivejones:
Jus imagine what someone that is supposed to uphold the law is spewing. I bet he doesn't even have a voter's card like his co-wailers.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by dododawa1: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Which REVOLUTION?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Obi won't win u hear... U pple should stop blackmailing pple to vote Peter Obi
What is my business
If Nigeria good, na all of us go benefit
If e bad, we all go suffer am
Goan ask katsina people How far
Giving buhari a million plus votes didn't stop bandits for killing them every day
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Igboslayer: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
brownsugarvk:
EWU AWUSA... Go and verify.. Which tribe in this country is the most successful... Go and verify.. Which tribe is holding this country's economy without Government's money... Go and verify.. Which region of this country is more developed even without Government's money even after only there land was totally destroyed by the British Empire using war (Nigeria - Biafra war)...

... And you are still living and selling gala in Lagos. No government money but your governors dey collect allocation every month... Since your men stop going to school after the civil war, you lost the comfort of sound mind. Check forbes list of richest PEOPLE in Africa, No Igbo man dey dia Ooo Dey beat chest like gorilla. Olori pelebe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
If all the obidient wey plenty like sand in the 36 states of federation pour into the street in protest . na chaos be dat o. our leaders should do the right thing .
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by desiredhome: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
adelekeson:
Who ever win the election, let pray for peace
The soul aim of the ipob miscreants is to destroy the Nigeria they don't believe in.......
Nigeria is no longer a Zoo they call it....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
The first thing is to conduct free and fair and credible election. Even if Obi emerged number 10th I don't give a damn
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

Begging and insults don't go same part.

Begging and threats like this doesn't make sense.

Let those who are wise vote wise Obi and those who are unwise vote their unwise candidate. At the end of the day, when Dem count scores, we go know wether wisdom na by supporting one candidate over another.
Baba vote who u want
If u like vote Idi amin
When the problem comes
E go reach everybody
Na una sabi
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by heniford2: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit04:
right from the start, it was clear that Buhari couldn't care less what South East do to themselves especially when they would blame him regardless. I'm from Uromi, Uromi is a few kilometres from Anambra, why not come and declare sit at home here?
Why not even declare sit at home in Delta state?
Oh well I was wrong with my initial submission, when Obi struggles to come third next year you can burn the entire South East, no one would care I assure you but once you cross that bridge, burn even an empty caravan let's see.

Nobody is rigging anything. Obi has zero chance of even coming second
lol on 17 Saturday 1million match for obi in delta state come and see youths getting ready to save there country
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2022
dododawa1:
Which REVOLUTION?

The one in the east and part of SS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by drlateef: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2022
OldNairalander:

Vote for your candidate let me vote for my own. Is that too much to ask for?
Stop quoting me

Stop telling lies like your mentor Obi. Vote, but don’t tell lies.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Officialgarri:

Fine, but since you said it's impossible for sane people to vote for Tinubu, why are you now scared? The news is about Obi. No where was Tinubu mentioned
Scared?
Lolzz
If u like vote Osama bin Laden
E nor concern me
Sha know say when war breakout
Pray u and ur family won't be a casualty first
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Didi2d(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Why promoting violence
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by kingyakos: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Tinubu is only counting on rigging which will be impossible for him because it's quite clear his vote can't cut across two region, he will win some state in SW and Borno State of his VP.
He can't rigg a presidential election with vote from only 5,6 or 7 state out of 36 State plus Abuja 37
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Yes
Tinubu and atiku are our major problems because they are part of those that created the mess we are in today.

And Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Mummiesboy: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
SeaTrade:
And I'll support the army to extrajudicially kill,maim and handicap the people that will try such nonsense.
I respect everyone's choice of candidate for the coming elections and I don't have to convince you otherwise,however if you dare disturb our collective peace and the things we've built as a people for your political agenda,then expect an all out war from the sane citizens of this country and the enlightened class.
Rubbish!
If it means funding the government to purchase arms and support the government any way I can to reign terror on you guys then so be it.
Call me elitist or insensitive,no wahala but just know I don't like nonsense in my life as you see me so.
Abegi seize noise, na your type any small fight start you run enter bottom bed hide as normal coward you always be. Real men don't make noise. Please Buhari/inec give us free and fair elections come 2023 period.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

And Obi
Baba vote who u want
Nothing concern me
Sha nor complain tomorow as a result of ur decision
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Freelane33(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2022
bhella10:
Obi cannot and will never be Nigeria's president plus there was never a massacre.
May you and your family witness what happened in lekki tollgate if truly there is no massacre .
I don’t have anything to say again
Don’t dear quote me
If you don’t want to be unfortunate
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Lifestone(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2022
I hate this threat

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by dododawa1: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

The one in the east and part of SS. cheesy
LOL
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody is commanding u to vote Obi
We are only begging u to vote wisely

Vote wisely is always the right thing to say.

And any reasonable human that is not blinded by ethnic sentiments should know that Tinubu is the best choice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by ifyy07(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2022
kingyakos:
Tinubu is only counting on rigging which will be impossible for him because it's quite clear his vote can't cut across two region, he will win some state in SW and Borno State of his VP.
He can't rigg a presidential election with vote from only 5,6 or 7 state out of 36 State plus Abuja 37

Nonsense write up tinubu will all the states in the southwest including kwara state..let that sink into your head...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu: 12th,13th,14th &15th Governors Of Lagos / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.