Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) (37902 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
African Men and the fear of loosing their masculinity...This is why European Men are more intelligent cause they dont attack or compete with white women..Black men need to wake up and use their brains more... they should stop thinking with their genitals... African men like to dish out what they can't take from women...They love to demand respect when they themselves dont respect themselves..This is why some black men go for White women because they believe they are stupid and very easy to control like machine..This why im not surprised some white women are killing their black boyfriends cause some of them cant take the shit African women take from African men...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by HolyMan12: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2022
BigSarah:
Bad acting, women are meant to be worshipped
And fvcked grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...

Out of 500 guys wey dey Bleep you day and night without future plans for you, one choose to help your life you no fit say thank you abi? Ungrateful gender.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Mattmafen(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stupid show off
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Emesigan: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ok na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by cleverja: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Men are not interested in marriage as of now because of the hardship in the country rather giving belle and settling down conditionally, If any man engaged you and ready to marry you for now, you should be jubilating because its only ladies that benefited from wedding/Marriage
Youngwiz71:

How?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by me5you: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Typical of a real niggarrr
That is how it is supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling, begging and thanking niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

Lol this actually made me laugh �
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Addme: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.