Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) (37892 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by ibechris(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
The lady should even be rolling on the floor and thanking the man. This is how it should be. Women should always show gratitude when men proposes to them. Only simps begs women to marry them.

See one of them...jungle king.

Kukuma...enslave the woman now.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by 7buckz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
NA1RALANDER:
Let me wait for the E- fight that would happen here..
Nice ass

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...
It will shock you to know they staged it for the media..

Those two may likely be best of couples off social media.. wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don't know why Mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after watching the video clip, I hope not what I'm thinking?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by ConquerorK: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...

The guy is wrong but also is your logic cos most women feel they're doing men a favour by entering their lives. So if women feel that pompous, why shouldn't men?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Emdebby2: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by TheGift: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tonytonex:
you are not still getting it. Simps are women pleasers.

I know what SIMP means. They are women pleasers not cos they like pleasing Women but because a "'Simp' is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman)"

I also know that Some guys are desperate for a Woman's affection and attention but seek it by acting like they don't care about it. (Simps in disguise)

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by TonyBby: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Typical of a real niggarrr
That is how it is supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling, begging and thanking niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

Yeah big time G, don't you notice how our momma's then before marriage were slim but now they are Big orobos, that's to show you the kinda enjoyment these baby girls get in marriages.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Farid24224(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
Bad acting, women are meant to be worshipped

You say what?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by BadEnglish(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
How una take they do this proposal, me I no propose o, we dated and we knew we are meant for each other, so what's the meaning of presenting a ring. Na so I meet her papa tell am my mind, because they already know me. We pick date, court and traditional follow sharp sharp. Blessed with a kid now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
See this big f00lshocked sad
TheGift:

I know what SIMP means. They are women pleasers, not cos they like pleasing Women but because a "'Simp' is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman)"

I also know that Some guys are desperate for a Woman's affection and attention but seek it by acting like they don't care about it. (Simps in disguise)
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Learn sarcasm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nehyooh(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
You said what??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by wellmax(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbo men and ego, nawaa oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Omo na so my neighbour do o. Now she de suffer for marriage. N de guy no get money. She for just kill her ego stay with de guy way get money
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
The lady should even be rolling on the floor and thanking the man. This is how it should be. Women should always show gratitude when men proposes to them. Only simps begs women to marry them.
Seriously in Africa u are right
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
How
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by favour32(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Correct nigaarrr!
Try add another wife after some time. If you galant Wella reach ground.

A woman for a financial stable guy is a shortage.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by highbee02: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Manson1:

He's actually doing her a favour..

BTW...

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

Are u an estate developer apart from being an architect?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by yusufmurry: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Haunty, na favour him dey do you.

Deal with it
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by yusufmurry: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Typical of a real niggarrr
That is how it is supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling, begging and thanking niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod..

No benefit at all

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Josephkabila12: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Man wey Sabi. Man wey get sense.
Unlike those senseless Simp wey go kneel down dey beg her will you marry me?
And maybe her body count mileage go don reach 2000 and the whole toto go don slack open mouth dey smell tueh
grin wahala
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
Not anymore....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by donbenie(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
etrange:
This is more than a red flag. It's a red tarpaulin.
Nothing red about it,they are two people who know what they want and where they stand..
No fake rubbish.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by donbenie(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
vickydevoka:

Omo na so my neighbour do o. Now she de suffer for marriage. N de guy no get money. She for just kill her ego stay with de guy way get money
Better to cry in a Benz than in a Keke..

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by yusufmurry: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:

You worship what has or brings values
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by DOTian: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Man wey Sabi. Man wey get sense.
Unlike those senseless Simp wey go kneel down dey beg her will you marry me?
And maybe her body count mileage go don reach 2000 and the whole toto go don slack open mouth dey smell tueh

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by donshady(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
BASED
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by harmony75: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na you he fit control now that's why.. Imagine nonsense why engage her now African man?!?! Mtcheeeew
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheGift:

I know what SIMP means. They are women pleasers not cos they like pleasing Women but because a "'Simp' is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman)"

So, you are encouraging "simping". If no, then, why are you pained?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Manson1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
highbee02:

Are u an estate developer apart from being an architect?

Yes pls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.