Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) (37894 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...

Ogbeni watch skit, laugh and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by butterfly777(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by TimFisher2: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is how it should be not those useless men that are begging liability to marry them engaging a girl is tantamount to saving her life providing security health food and saving her from stigma that unmarried women above 20 still in their fathers house…

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
The lady should even be rolling on the floor and thanking the man. This is how it should be. Women should always show gratitude when men proposes to them. Only simps begs women to marry them.

The way some of you reason and talk gives other societies the impetus to believe Nigerians are backward and small-minded. This is no way to show off masculinity. You just succeeded in sounding like an idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Kaido: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:

How?
You are still Young and won't understand. When you become a man with probably NL moniker bigwiz, you wouldn't ask why no more.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...
SIMP

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
d true definition of Alpha
i sight u gee. ... laying d foundation from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
That's what works for them anyway.....
Some ladies will even warn you that they dont want public engagement
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Corridon: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Buddha3:

The way some of us reason and talk gives other societies the impetus to believe Nigerians are backward and small-minded. This is no way to show off masculinity. I just succeeded in sounding like an idiot.
Sorry bro for being an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by altteemy: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:

I felt likewise till I watched the video.

These two were simply enjoying themselves. No oppressive attitude there.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by etrange: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is more than a red flag. It's a red tarpaulin.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
There are so many desperate girls looking for proposal, so the broad Shud be grateful.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by OMOJOHN001: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Told my Baby girl I will never Kneel to propose to her...

And Nothing will change that shit.

Can't be begging someone I want to carry her burden to come into my life.

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Kilometres: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:

It was actually hilarious and fun....watch it
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
At least we enjoyed the fun of the engagement
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:

How?

In Nigeria most ladies see marriage as a pension plan; even these millennials see it same way

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by emmabest2000(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Typical of a real niggarrr
That is how it is supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling, begging and thanking niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

Say no more

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nonexisting1: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
May the spirit of our forefathers continue to shower him with wisdom. He has just saved man-kind, I'm sure Pete edochie will be proud.

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Edc1: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by HolyPussy: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Manson1:
He's actually doing her a favour

A great favour indeed, as a matter of fact.

If not, she fit end up to become one among all those evening newspapers that will be singing Jehova carry me dey go for inside church.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
Bad acting, women are meant to be worshipped

And which nollywood movie did you get that ideology from?..you better come back to reality

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by 2Radii: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
contrary to Ur view, he's doing her a favour sir

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by HolyPussy: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Told my Baby girl I will never Kneel to propose to her...

And Nothing will change that shit.

Can't be begging someone I want to carry her burden to come into my life.

Me, I won't even buy any ring talk more of kneeling.

God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin This act, is well pleasing to the Redpillers Association of Nairaland(RAN). Lol
He has won the MVM of the week. Lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by nkemoma(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
ThugLife
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Pharaohny: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
On behalf of the lady

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Konjiboii: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
She's got a very nice voice, and her laugh is cute.
I like how obidient she dey. Hope the man is not the abusive type sha, there's a way to show alpha and not be physical, many Nigerian men abuse the word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.