Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,340 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) (37893 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hausa and their wahala….. see the way Hausa dey proposed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by millionboi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
Bad acting, women are meant to be worshipped
hahahaha
Go into marriage with this mentality and see hell
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Hanndye: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
See wahala.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by theTranslator: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fahvvy:
Hahahahaha
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Romanlanders eh...
Wuna too serious...
Make wuna chill small bikonu grin...
This is obviously a joke grin...
are you Cameroonian?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by BananaPeel(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428212/man-proposes-girlfriend-asks-say-thank-photo-video/

I gave my wife ring after introduction. Na the love dey important no be the ring.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by xgeneral4real(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
worship who?go to churches and see them praying for husband's... And tell me if men are really ready to marry these days
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by highbee02: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Manson1:

Yes pls...

Can you educate me on the procedures?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Assurance12: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Assurance12:

The guy no get sense.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by PaNnamdi: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
goodamerican:
As if he's doing her a favour, not bothering to kneel and asking her to thank him, smdh. A potentially abusive and controlling man.
Pain female spotted grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by oluwatisetan87: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hahahahaha Romanlanders eh...Wuna too serious...Make wuna chill small bikonu ...This is obviously a joke ...Hahahahaha Romanlanders eh...Wuna too serious...Make wuna chill small bikonu ...This is obviously a joke ......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by nailcapuzzi89(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
This kind attitude, na why u Neva marry
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Manson1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
highbee02:

Can you educate me on the procedures?

Do you actually want to learn about how it works or u have an intending project you'll want to employ our services on
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
etrange:
This is more than a red flag. It's a red tarpaulin.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
They might be catching cruise.

Dude said 'say thank you'; babe said 'thank you sir'.

Anyways, you don see your cross madam; carry it well.

Don't disturb us with 'my husband behaves like a demi god' in future.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
It's not very proper. Especially the part the guy didn't use his hands to insert the ring. It could be interpreted to mean engaging yourself by yourself.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by TheGift: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tonytonex:
So, you are encouraging "simping". If no, then, why are you pained?

I am not encouraging anything.

I am not pained by anything.

I am just saying it as I see it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
bukatyne:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Na lie?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by highbee02: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Manson1:

Do you actually want to learn about how it works or u have an intending project you'll want to employ our services on

I have an intending project
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Manson1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
highbee02:

I have an intending project

We could talk more on WhatsApp

081 441 81499 or u drop ur contact so i add u up
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by highbee02: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Manson1:

We could talk more on WhatsApp

081 441 81499 or u drop ur contact so i add u up

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by ukpahu(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigSarah:
ole
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
vickydevoka:

Omo na so my neighbour do o. Now she de suffer for marriage. N de guy no get money. She for just kill her ego stay with de guy way get money

Is there any law that forbids your neighbor from getting rich?
Is getting rich not meant for the woman?
Women no dey make am for their family? undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...
see you, the man is doing her a very gigantic favour...!! grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Federalis: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Redpiller or staged.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Youngwiz71:
I laugh in Swahili, plenty dey on standby
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by deltateam: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Youngwiz71:

It's obvious he's doing her a favour. Some women see men as their meal ticket. I think this is one of such cases.

The man is made but he needs to stay humble though.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by delishpot: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Unless he is naturally this playful and cheeky, I dont think his style impresses anyone else but his babe. Its childish. There are mature ways he could do it with their dignitues intact grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by delishpot: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2022
favour32:
Correct nigaarrr!
Try add another wife after some time. If you galant Wella reach ground.

A woman for a financial stable guy is a shortage.

He could marry them both on the same day. Why encourage him to do it after some time?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Buddha3:

The way some of you reason and talk gives other societies the impetus to believe Nigerians are backward and small-minded. This is no way to show off masculinity. You just succeeded in sounding like an idiot.
Peace be onto you sir...Didnt know there are still intelligent African men like you

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2022
xgeneral4real:
worship who?go to churches and see them praying for husband's... And tell me if men are really ready to marry these days
As if men dont pray for wives abi na only women dey go church
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by DonroxyII: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Youngwiz71:
You don see Husband for Market Abi The woman get Sense na ...

If dem born the guy well make ihm carry her go obodo oyinbo Same woman wey dey talk Sir dey blow teeth anyhow go change am for him .... grin ... Send him comot his own house and still dey Hustle him Monthly ... grin ...

Smart Woman She dey Smile make she sha comot Single Market ... e no easy grin

The Guy seems like a Control Freak Sha Skit or No Skit ... Never-Ever Enslave your woman, Do your Manly job make she do her womanly Job!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
TheGift:

So many guys on here saying the guy is a hard Man. Hard man that needs to demand "respect" is that one hard? That is why they are drawn to Women with low self esteem. No liver to step to a real Woman.
You are blessed for your comment...They call themselves "Hard men" yet they use force to demand respect and submission from women...they only attract foolish women who can't think for themselves...Men show learn to behave well and respect themselves before they can earn respect from a woman..You earn respect you dont force it out from people..Respect is reciprocal abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.