Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74813 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by zoedew: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

HER FATHER DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG.

SOME NIGERIANS ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU DONT THINK OR REASON OBJECTIVELY AND THAT IS VER DANGEROUS.

Check his tenure in public office and tell us here what his performance was like. Did he work to improve public healthcare delivery system in Nigeria. What was his mission to Germany where the Igbo, a people who do not suffer fools gladly taught him the lesson he previously omitted to learn in life when they beat him black and blue and tore the native wear he was not entitled to wear having served badly in public life. See how much public sympathy he is not getting!

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Typical IPOB reasoning. If her father did no wrong, then how come he sits in a jail cell?

HE IS IN JAIL BECAUSE BRITAIN IS A DEMONIC COUNTRY.

HOW DO YOU SAY PEOPLE SHOULD JUST HAND OVER THEIR KIDNEY FOR NOTHING TO A HUMAN BEING.

IS DAT NOT WHAT RITUALIST DO?

IF I GIVE YOU MY KIDNEY, I WILL HAVE TO MARRY YOU TO LOOK AFTER BOTH OF YOU. grin

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by rippa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

Where are the women supporting women group?
Come and save our sister o

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Szdorf: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't have any kidney to donate Life hv no replacement, life sweet,good and better
my only adviced is there is cure for kidney problems than donor
I hv a solution for d cure
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by favour32(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
If no reward no need for this letter.

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Pat5easy: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Don’t laugh Anyone you May need someone help someday.

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Lovenorth: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Your father will donate his own for you, where are your sisters and brothers? Are they now not human beings like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by accountantben: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
I really feel your pain. May Almighty God intervene in your situation. May he send a destiny helper to rescue you in this critical time.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sleekfingers: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
faceland:

How do I test if am compatible? I swear I would give you if your dad can use his connections to give me a two weeks visa to Europe. Don't worry, I would handle myself once I step foot on the soil of Europe.

Only shanghai visa, no need for ticket or pocket money.

Schengen visa wey people dey collect like akara.

4 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
I pray to God Almighty to heal your kidney and make them work as HE created them to work.

I wish there's something PMB can do to get Ekweremadu off the UK hook so he can run around for his daughter.

God clearly cannot do anything that is why she is appealing to humans to help her, i didn't see where she asked God to help, she knows that God is just an imaginations and doesn't exist.

Ekweremmadu is going go prison for trafficking and illegal organ harvesting. Let her famliy members give her their kidneys.. Ekweremadu does have families don't he?

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by NEUDUDE: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
APC.... All Progressive Calamity angry grin
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by IamANigerianMan: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

May the God of Pastor Paul Enenche visit you to night, may the angel of the commission heal you to night..
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by biggz82: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
So she is saying both Father and mother side have same problem and her case is "RARE".

If both father and mother side can't donate kidney it therefore means it's a normal kidney disease not a RARE kidney disease.

5 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GavelSlam: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:
That scammer boy wants to finish this poor girl. Why lie to them that u want to help? undecided

Just 1 of your kidneys would put the boy to shame.

Just 1.

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
zoedew:

Check his tenure in public office and tell us here what his performance was like. Did he work to improve public healthcare delivery system in Nigeria. What was his mission to Germany where the Igbo, a people who do not suffer fools gladly taught him the lesson he previously omitted to learn in life when they beat him black and blue and tore the native wear he was not entitled to wear having served badly in public life. See how much public sympathy he is not getting!

HE WAS A TYPICAL NIGERIAN POLITHIEVAN, NO DOUBT.

GOD HAS HIS WAY OF PUNISHING THEM AND THEIR FAMILY. ABI U NEVER SEE YUSUF BUHARI HEAD, THAT ONE IS STILL SMALL COMPARE TO WHAT IS COMING FOR ALL THE EVIL HIS FATHER COMMITTED.

HOWEVER, TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT, WE HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN HER FATHER AND NIGERIA POLITICIANS.

ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT GO ROUND MURDERING OTHER PEOPLE CHILDREN, LAST LAST YOUR DAUGHTER IS NOW BEGGING US TO SAVE HER WITH OUR LIFE.

WITH THE KIDNEY INSIDE OUR HUNGRY STOMACH, WHICH YOU STARVE.

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by CaptainAyub: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Islandlady:
You cannot be abroad and be appealing to Nigerians to save you!

Your parents are among the problem of the country, unfortunately the situation of the country have made most Nigerians Heartless.
Yoruba muslim.
Very heartless things

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Danny50: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
All the years of your enjoyment and flexing you never called the public to join you and enjoy, now you are calling on the public to help you,What a life.

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by na2016: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Addme:
Touching....

I just pity Ekweremadu. You can't imagine what parents go through to save their children.This girl's case actually put the father where he is now.

May Almighty Allah heal her and also heal my son too.

What I have learned from this is not to be quick to judge. I pray for a way out for her and a speedy recovery for her.

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by seunmsg(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
I really feel for the girl. She’s in such a terrible situation right now and her parents that should be running around to help her are trapped in jail. I pray an helper comes her way quickly.

4 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
DAramis:

Sense no go kill you cheesy

If one of her siblings can't donate to her, she is not serious then. To her, if she didn't even believe that, the kidney she will receive from her sibling will be good with no defect, how will she believe the one she will receive from a Nigerian who is a total stranger would be without defect?

My brother, e be things..she should take fr her family members and see fess...at this stage in her life, she need to believe.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Adakintroy: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rich people like life..

Who go give you him own make you live so him go die or struggle with one.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Tingotoe: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

HE IS IN JAIL BECAUSE BRITAIN IS A DEMONIC COUNTRY.

HOW DO YOU SAY PEOPLE SHOULD JUST HAND OVER THEIR KIDNEY FOR NOTHING TO A HUMAN BEING.

IS DAT NOT WHAT RITUALIST DO?

IF I GIVE YOU MY KIDNEY, I WILL HAVE TO MARRY YOU TO LOOK AFTER BOTH OF YOU. grin
If UK is a demonic country as you claim then he shouldn't have gone there. You reason like a child

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Just 1 of your kidneys would put the boy to shame.

Just 1.

I didn't make any promise and lie so it's left for the scammer to prove himself innocent of scamming and lying to authorities.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
She has families and siblings let them help her, thieving politicians kids only remember poor nigerians when they need kidneys,

Alota poor children died with kidney illnesses because her father looted money to be used for building adequate hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
If UK is a demonic country as you claim then he shouldn't have gone there. You reason like a child

U ARE THE CHILD HERE.

U REASON NAIVELY.

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.

EVIL ALWAYS DISGUISE IN LIGHT.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by rhames(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:

Sonia Ekweremadu

May Allah heal this woman.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GavelSlam: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:

I didn't make any promise and lie so it's left for the scammer to prove himself innocent of scamming and lying to authorities.

You are calling the boy a liar.

Maybe he is, but Ekweremadu is a trafficker hence chopping baked beans and Jacket potato at Her and His majesty's pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jozee8: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who knows if God is using this to teach our politicians a lesson, if at all they have sense and are still capable of learning.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Don't mind the idiat! Ekweremmdau shoulda stayed in holy land nigeria where he looted hospital funds.

Alota poor children died of kidney illnesses in nigeria as a result of no hospitals.

5 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Booked
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
jozee8:
Who knows if God is using this to teach our politicians a lesson, if at all they have sense and are still capable of learning.
They will still not learn, they will still loot funds meant to be used in building good hospitlas in nigeria.

Let fellow politicians like her father help her, the only time politicians kids remember poor nigerians is when they need kidneys. Clearly her siblings and family members have refused to give their kidneys.

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by donem: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even if I should donate my kidney, it won't be to any descendants of Our Naija politicians, in my Opinion they don't deserve help from the common masses which I fall among.

But on a serious note, the only way I can donate my kidney, is if they can harvest it without my knowledge, else if am aware any slight stomach pain, head ache etc I would start thinking if the kidney donated have started affecting my life embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.