Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (22031 Views)

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2006
They can be friends if one of them is stupid
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by alheri(f): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2006
Come on chrisd, thats one of the lamest comments I've ever seen you make on this forum shocked . What do you mean stupid?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2006
Perhaps because I'm Italian. undecided
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by alheri(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2006
What has that got to do with anything ? Please I'd really like to know why you said that. So youre Italian hugh cool?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2006
I can only understand it when both get the best from their spouse or honey. Any other way, it's fishy.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2006
We are made that way. Lot of men are afraid they ruin things so they try using friendship. So many women are scared of me, actually they all smile a bit, I usually see that smile.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2006
I mean we Italians flirt like other men breathe -- regularly and naturally. A recent survey of more than 1,000 Italian men, 68 percent reported carrying a book to the beach to encourage conversation with women. About 80 percent of those men toted The Bible or Dante's Divine Comedy -- hardly lightweight reading material. No doubt that their pick-up lines are more poetic! The lesson for other men reading this is that to be truly successful with women, you have to use all of your natural resources. All of them.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by layi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2006
Your experience wit ladies is not authoritative enough to be taken as a standard.
I have on the other hand had sweet relationships (friendship) with ladies over the years. I still do.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2006
I had sweet relationships when I was four and remember the first sweet kiss smiley
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by alheri(f): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2006
At four?!!! chrisd youre really something else grin wink. Well, I still think youre wrong. A guy and a gal can have a healthy friendship without the kissing and sex part. I met my husband through such a friend.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2006
Kiss on the cheek for holding her book ok. Nothing to worry about. I have woman who I go along with, they are not friends but is ok.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2006
You never, I mean NEVER find your husband through a friend in my country.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by layi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2006
@alheri
Thanx for bringin it home.

@
I'll agree wit u only if u give me a credible reason why a guy and a girl can't be good friends if they want to.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Icon(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2006
They can be friends without any other thing. If they really want to. It's not a matter of stupidity or hot bloodedness... It's a matter of agreement and self control.
@ calabarman, correct story. you try well well.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by laideo(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2006
so this my thread is still alive...hmmm..
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by babymine(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2006
Of course!! Most of my good friends are guys. My second best friend is a guy. He's like a brother to me. Not all guys have polluted minds you know.. smiley
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by jaden(f): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2006
friendship is the pre-cursor to love, attraction is likewise to sex.
i have a couple of guy friends, but i can date any of them if we'r both single and searching... HOWEVER, once the curiousity has passed-ie once you've acted on your attraction and all that, a true friendship can develop. without that, there'l always be the possibility of being more than friends. but it IS possible 2be jus friends
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by jaden(f): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2006
friendship is the pre-cursor to love, attraction is likewise to sex.
i have a couple of guy friends, but i can date any of them if we'r both single and searching... HOWEVER, once the curiousity has passed-ie once you've acted on your attraction and all that, a true friendship can develop. without that, there'l always be the possibility of being more than friends. but it IS possible 2be jus friends
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2006
a Boy and a Girl can Just Be Friends but mostly the guys tend to propose to the girl
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2006
Especially if she bends over cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2006
you again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by chrisd(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2006
yep, me again grin cool
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by retro(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2006
Yes, definately, but the temptation is just soooooo,
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2006
chrisd:

yes, me again grin cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by beyunce(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
Why Cant they be. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Just as far as they know were their boundries lies.
Unless the guy or chick been Know wetin them been want from eachother.
Cos Its defo possible.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by bolex(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2006
I once tried to be close friends with a girl & I ended up falling in deep love with her

I do not wanna say more on this topic because I always keep thinking

But , as hot-angel said, e get BIG comma

Anything happens o

Any freaking thing

PS: No gal would think of giving me that blue balls @ calabar man

Smooch me & stop

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well , I know where to start and stop ma thing ,

Am a changed man now smiley smiley smiley

Calabar man , I like your story o , It makes a lot of sense
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by jolie(f): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2006
Such a thing totally does not exist!!!!

I keep telling my friends its not possible. even when you set boundries, who decides when the boundry will or will not be crossed.

If you start falling in love with each other, who will stop that from taking place.

I think anyone that feels this is possible is just living a lie.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by eveseh(f): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2006
it's very hard be it can happend
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by eveseh(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2006
they can to me
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Olorididan(m): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2006
YES!!

they most certainly can

long as that d**k don't get HARD

n that pu**y dont get WET!!!!!

(nna forgive the brutality of my bluntness but couldn't put accross any clearer)
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by eveseh(f): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2006
Olorididan:

YES!!

they most certainly can

long as that d**k don't get HARD

n that pu**y don't get WET!!!!!

(nna forgive the brutality of my bluntness but couldn't put accross any clearer)

well u are right,but it's rude to say that
dont u have another way to explain it?
only in this way shocked shocked :owell whatever it's ya choice grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by sergio(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2006
yes i am fellin him on that too, go on dude, spell it out, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.