Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? (32126 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by everythinggirly(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
You can decline too.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Majesty33(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

I de practice how yo leave with a woman when I marry
Omo, it's not easy ooooh. I am trying hard to face the reality that I will live with one all my life.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by MiraDonaz: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
;
jkpbestseries:
If you are not financially stable Lamentation is your name

Lol..
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by olamoses75(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Naso one lady I accommodated for one night just dey open kitten freely ontop bed, dey try to dey touch me, but me no dey do dat kind thing, since sex no dey my mind initially. Babe comot my place the second day con dey message me for WhatsApp how disappointed she was because I failed to touch her even after all signals she dey give. I just laughed. Women go dey lament as if na guys no fit do without kitten when it’s actually the women that can’t do without cock. Hardly will a man seek accommodation with a lady, na dem dey always look for guys wey go accommodate dem. OP, we all know sex go happen, but try dey use condom o, and make sure she sign a sex agreement form, so she won’t later accuse u of molestation and rape. No too trust dat gender o!

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Idiko1: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me

Do not pay any mind to typical Nigerian joker. He thinks everybody will fall for his underlining prank.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Everything about different opposite sex shouldn't be seen as sex sex sex, think beyond sex.

There are more important thing to reason once you meet scenarios like this one.

My advice is as follows,

Talk with the family of the young girl to be sure who she is,

Info the girl in questions about things she will expect, if your apartment is one room tell her, if the two of you will share same bed tell her.

Feeding... If you are not financially stable let her know,

Don't see her coming as a means to explore and take advantage of her rather seek ways to help her out if she eventually succeed in your state you have impacted positively on her.

Some ladies are blessings some are curses be guarded rightly

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by jeromestarks: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me
This girl ehhhh. grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by biggestmanhood(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

You are so myopic

Can a guy stay agree to stay with stay with agree strange girl?
you just murdered English, rest in peace English

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by mekusmanuel(f): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Belle straight. Wetin else you won hear?
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by CyberWolf: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
You want to allow a girl that you don’t know to come and stay with you. If anything happens to her, na you they go hold.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by godofuck231: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
She has no family , and most likely a poor man's child from the trenches , next is a sexual assault accusation or your house being a base for guys to pick her up and drop off , coming in late or once in 4 days , these poor mens children shiit where they eat and sleep , they are poorly trained and are backstabbing leaches

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by goshen26: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Lol

You're funny
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Nazareth10: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
You can barely withstand the temptation of sleeping her.

[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote]
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by goshen26: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

It's she and my cousin that will talk about feeding.

I told them that I'm not ready to feed anyone.

One room nah

Inside one room?

My brother, I give up.

Just buy a pack of CD, cos u can't over come that temptation
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Nwaire97: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Death
Death
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by JustPowerApps(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Incoming bride wink Sha call us for Junior's naming ceremony. Eyin Iyawo oni meni cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by kologba: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
U don marry be that...na to dey enjoy her kpekus give am Belle then find something go give her parent pay bride price...

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by adecz: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
✌️✌️✌️Send her to me,

I go accommodate her for 6 months wink wink wink ☺️ .....
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by 123papas(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Error 001
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by etrouble: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

The best things in life are FREE.

Enjoy the FREE SEX
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
2 months or more. Your randy cousin wants to make you randy
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by lagosrd: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
If she dies during the time she is in your custody you're a prime suspect

If she dies in your house, you're a suspect and a case will be instituted againt you for murder and .....

Let her come and go , at least you're not married and you're not the father or parents.

The easiest way out is that na belle go end am at a time you least expect a child . Especially when you no get shishi for hand.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by 43Ronin: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Southernigbo:
D consequences is sin n easy defamation, she can easily extort u by threatening rape

OP this advice is very key. Happened to my friend in ABJ. Accomodated a corper in his house who was posted to his office. B1tch & my guy started fúcking without issues we dey even hear soundtrack some kain nights after club. Wahala come set when the b1tch wan move in her paddy also and my guy no gree. Gee give the girl some months quit notice after having stayed 3 months in his house , b1tch laid rape case on his head to police.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
hahahaha
Rozross:
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by blackboy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Watch Brekete Family of one Felicia who stayed with a family.

I know of 2 cases of young ladies who went to stay with ppl who are sleeping around. Guys do the same. The devil never die.

Why is she leaving Abuja? They are not telling you the truth. The babe has issues. Abuja get plenty jobs level dey.

Guy, they are only offloading a problem on you.

If she was coming to do househelp na something else.... but maube you told them you are okay and from all indication a good guy but she can deatroy you.

I would advise you to reject her or ask your babe to accommodate her.

To accommodate anyone is not easy in Nigeria of today talkless of opposite sex.
Fear women which is one of the first steps to having peace

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
You are dead wrong sister. Every guy is not after your body.
Back in Canada, I hosted 2 African ladies who were illegal immigrants. They were extremely vulnerable and the younger one, 22 also offered me free sex. I declined cos I am not the kind to take advantage of a girl cos of her vulnerability. I have gone to host 2 German tourists, a Californian hottie, an Irish beauty and so on. Some called me gay especially the Irish blue-eyed cos I failed to abuse her.

I am a very hot man. I can get what I want not what drops at my feet. Staying with a woman is not a new thing. In Europe, I lived with women in the hostel. We shared the same room, same bathroom. You must be principled. Lions don't eat grass. Not every man needs your body, ma'am. Many men are good without it.

I see nothing wrong with the lady staying with the brother, if they can both respect themselves. And, who gave you the impression that it is always the men who initiate sex? Sometimes, the girl might need it more or might try to seduce him. women too cannot be trusted especially if that man is hot.
Carndidlaydee:
Poor girl don't know what she got herself into. This gender ain't to be trusted

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP

Same way your sister(ireject it tho cos she a lady like me) will need help and they will take advantage of her and ENJOY THE FREE KPEKUS

Dead gender

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Obagofixxy: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Brother may God have mercy upon us grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Luu40: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Southern Nigeria is gradually becoming a liberal society. Two decades ago, this was very wrong, but now people don't even care.

Marry, you won't.
Do ashawo, I no like make my sister do am.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Yankee101: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
She should be in school not looking for a job in a totally different location she has no support system in

Mistake loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.