Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? (32118 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by smile4kenn(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote]

Your question has been better constructed here and well written too.

https://gist.am/question/as-a-young-guy-what-are-the-consequences-of-asking-a-girl-to-come-to-stay-with-
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Eyanbahose: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

Men in this town are ready to spend on young girls.

It won't be hard for her .

Free kpekus is not my concern.

They are other girls that are willing to visit me anytime.
you're approaching it wrongly. I think if you're not ready to house someone (especially for a young lady of 19), you should not even agree to it in the first place so you won't be tagged a bad person. But if you wanna house her, have all the discussion with her and ensure that feeding and other expenses are either covered by you or by anyone of the several parties.

Have this clear understanding first before saying yes or no.

Don't harbor in your mind to throw someone out when the said person hasn't disrespected you or stole from you. Just do something that you're comfortable with for the sake of humanity or not if you're not comfortable. Nobody will beat you

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Devil1Messenger: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me
Ross rose
U too like vawulence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Ak75: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
I know what you mean, that is, if you ask her for it and she said NO, you will throw her out, abi.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Elidrisy20: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol. One of the Consequences is pregnancy, so use condoms

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by TheBoss4real(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote]you never still tell us wetin dey your mind
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Ak75:
I know what you mean, that is, if you ask her for it and she said NO, you will throw her out, abi.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Devil1Messenger: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

It's she and my cousin that will talk about feeding.

I told them that I'm not ready to feed anyone.

One room nah
One room?
U never serious for life

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by babington91(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2022

Congratulations, may God bless the union
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Greenfaces: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
1. The probability of zina ( illegal sexual intercourse) which leads to hell if you die without repentance

2. If she dies in your house mistakenly you can go in for it.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by jerobua: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
You live in a single room, it's not advisable to accept a lady, if it were to be a guy, it would have been easy.
You need to think of the uncertainties..... She will feel obliged to offer you sex in return for the favors, the moment you fall or give in, there will be many unknown consequences... pregnancy may set in, you are trapped, you may find it difficult to send her away if any need be, your fiancee or girlfriend will never understand this arrangement and a whole lots.
I personally turned down all these kind of offers when I was staying alone in a 3- bedroom flat before I got married, it's a temptation that's difficult to resist.
But you can try it if you think you are an extraordinary gentle man
Wish you all the best.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by powerblaze(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just pray make she no carry belle dey come hang for your neck.. one night is all it takes.

Beta hear word. You have no business training someone that has a family of her own.

There is NO WAY it won't end in sex. And belle

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Tegabadguy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote] na pregnant grin grin grin grin go end
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by chiefolododo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
BADLUCK
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Mercury12(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
Poor girl don't know what she got herself into. This gender ain't to be trusted

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP regard

Dead gender
First class degree holder in bitterness.

Online threats for what? U know OP in real life?
Nah to
finally enter market remain for your case.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Andytyx(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me
You harsh o o!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Devil1Messenger: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

Why you dey ask me for money?

You wan say I dey help woman and leave man abi?
Please bro borrow me 20k
I go pay u back next month unfailingly
Make I send aza ?
Na faith I dey use ask u so

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by tctrills: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP

Same way your sister(ireject it tho cos she a lady like me) will need help and they will take advantage of her and ENJOY THE FREE KPEKUS

Dead gender
Please the admin should ban this person, you do not threaten someone's life. Do you have any decency?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Slynation(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP

Same way your sister(ireject it tho cos she a lady like me) will need help and they will take advantage of her and ENJOY THE FREE KPEKUS

Dead gender
At the bolded...Aspa Amadioha wey you be abi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by dyera(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

It's she and my cousin that will talk about feeding.

I told them that I'm not ready to feed anyone.

One room nah

One room ke.

You self no just try. A Young girl should relocate to another state to work only when she has a relative she can stay with in that state. Would you allow your younger sister to move to another state to live with a strange guy for several months? What you would not allow your family to do, you should also advise others against doing it.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by HIPROFILE(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dem no deh teli person.

To be a responsible father this days no be beans…ooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by claudiofaceoff: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Free to Air sex already occupied his thoughts...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Topzy007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
my advice for u is to ask one of ur female friend around or ur female neigbour, she can stay with cos how can u and a girl at that age be staying together alone

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Fira09(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

Where in abuja does she stay you this perv.

This moniker will soon get banned, keep on creating different monikers like a kid and also keep your hate against the Male gender.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Devil1Messenger: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Stillrealhomee:
Staying with you does not mean you should/will have sex with her. I accomodated a girl in my house for more than 2 months and nothing happened between us, we sleep on the same bed.
Liar

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by gasparpisciotta: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Unwanted pregnancies and abortions
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by yemite100: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2022

I will advise you don't accommodate a young girl of that age, I did that mistake in 2018 when I accomodated a junior colleague in school and also got a job of house mistress for her, she went ahead and rape a 14 year old boy from Lagos, and the boy was diagnosed of being psychological trauma, I was arrested for standing as her guarantor, and not only that the girl is not different from dog, na almost everybody dey nak ham for my street, even the guy that introduce her to me will travel all the way from ile ife to come and knack her when I'm away..

It's very dangerous and this is flesh anything can happen, I will advice you reject it before you put yourself in trouble
Sign out..

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by virginchaser(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have done it before but it might be more difficult in your own case. It is safer if she has a room for herself. You may simply introduce her to your woman and get to know her boyfriend. This will help to caution each other not to go beyond the line.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Ndubest123(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Unwanted pregnancy and frustration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.