Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? (32151 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by 22o62021: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
idiot why not practice with a man....mugu

I'm not gay

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Streetmovement(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abort! Abort! Abort!

With that gender you can never know what to expect.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Kenpaly(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

Why you dey ask me for money?

You wan say I dey help woman and leave man abi?
Its not like that bro i just needed this cash to settle my nepa bill. i suppose to pay them last week but the one i hav is not complete.pleas help me nah.ths my acct 3085624868 First bank kelvin.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Bankysterian(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rape case no be fried rice oh...
Talking from expirience
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by HolyMan12: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me
Yes.. cohabit with me and I fvck you for free. grin

The likes of habiba, Sarah, Jenifer, Isabella grin

Omo! I really bang kpekus grin grin grin

Iyaebe come and live with me biko kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by HolyMan12: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Guy enjoy the free kpekus!!
The girl kpekus don enter one chance grin

Her legs must open grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Carndidlaydee: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

Send me your number make I send you hers

Maybe you can help her over there.

Ishould send you my number undecided

You on some angel dust or what undecided
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by obyrich(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Unwanted pregnancy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Hotfreeze: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
You know what you are putting your hands into but you are acting dumb.
Anyway, as na woman matter, una no fit use your senses again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by mrkings84(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
You are the sole loser as a guy!!

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Natbrowny: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Its risky papi.

If she wants u and u don't.. Problem
If u want her and she doesnt. Problem

Bottom line. she'll set u up

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by DLSReigns: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
A huge unwarranted distraction.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Stillrealhomee: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Staying with you does not mean you should/will have sex with her. I accomodated a girl in my house for more than 2 months and nothing happened between us, we sleep on the same bed.

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Mercury12(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fix CCTV in n your private room and living room only for evidence purpose. It is called self protection.

Keep your relationship just the way it is and don't go sleeping with each other else you complicate things. Daughters of eve can be vindictive especially when they can't have their way or felt cheated. .

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Konjiboii: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
If na port Harcourt you dey no worry manchi go tidy that barney ton ton, if she no carry belle go back Hass(house) my know why.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by seunmohmoh(f): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Worst case= Belle

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by MatrixReloaded: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wot part of South South?
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Davidgr8(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
You go knack tire
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by nkemoma(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me

Comrade you are too vawulent for our liking...

Habaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by skales67(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

Na that tramadol and igboo wey you dey smoke dey affect your brain always.

She is that same Abuja with you.

You can help her with a job so that she don't think of coming this far to stay with a strange guy.

You dey mind the shediot

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Basiljoe: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
What are the consequences of accommodating a delicious yam as a young Goat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by highbee02: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Drsnives:
Aside the free kpekus you will hence fort be responsible for her wellbeing

Nothing goes for nothing, nothing is free even in Free town

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by olisefom: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Only bitter experiences
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Another one of these topics. Yawn.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by olasaad(f): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

It's she and my cousin that will talk about feeding.

I told them that I'm not ready to feed anyone.

One room nah

Even you and your 19 year old sister should not share room talk less of a stranger. Please kindly look for another place for her because this will not be convenient for both of you.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by 1gbdata: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just get ready to be a father

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Counterfeit: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
I can feel the excitement , you cannot wait for that small girl to land your space. Feel your heartbeat, do not let it rip open your chest. Your guy just want you to inherit his problems. The moment you devour that cunt, ebelebe egbuo!!

[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote]

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by skales67(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

Ishould send you my number undecided

You on some angel dust or what undecided

Since you know you can't offer to help the girl, then stop yarning trash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Chopcy29: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
The consequences is that there will be steady knackin with no emotion

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Kaycee54321(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Change your question to:

What are the consequences of having a strange girl die in her sleep while I'm accommodating her?

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by nkemoma(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

I will see her as a younger sister to me

She's way below my age but I pray she doesn't misbehave.

Hahaha.. Remember this when u start spraying your semen over her sea men!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.