Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? (32116 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mumu question. Abi ur gbola no de work? and am thinking it's a one bedroom apartment.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Taigaban: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
No matter how much you are tempted never touch her, if you do you may have a misfortune that may last a lifetime. I can't accept that if I live in one room, because I sleep naked on bed every night.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Omoluabiii(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Are you asking us whether or not to assist her? Or what?
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by cigaricon(m): 5:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
Poor girl don't know what she got herself into. This gender ain't to be trusted

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP

Same way your sister(ireject it tho cos she a lady like me) will need help and they will take advantage of her and ENJOY THE FREE KPEKUS

Dead gender

Why your gender no help her find job? Poor girl had to look to the dead gender for assistance. Oponu
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by stanquad(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Na belle oooo
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by sulex947(m): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2022
22o62021:

I will see her as a younger sister to me

She's way below my age but I pray she doesn't misbehave.
this statement proves deep in your heart you want her to stay with you despite leaving in one room and opposite gender.
Why do you then seek our advice?
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by nedekid: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Drsnives:
Aside the free kpekus you will hence fort be responsible for her wellbeing
OP wan marry wife. grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by juman(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Help her.
Treat her like your sister.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by ViceGovernor: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Speaking from experience Op them don set u up already and you no even know. undecided
I can bet any amount that your guy is trying to pass his problem to you.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Biggers82(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
They take style give you wife and you are here ranting up and down very soon you will Browse and download the girl and your eye go clear well.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Drsnives(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2022
nedekid:

OP wan marry wife. grin
He know no

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Fira09(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP

Same way your sister(ireject it tho cos she a lady like me) will need help and they will take advantage of her and ENJOY THE FREE KPEKUS

Dead gender

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 Rule 2 &19 broken.

She is the same as : Candidlady, CandidladyTemp
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Chaos14: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Fira09:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Rule 2 &19 broken.

She is the same as : Candidlady, CandidladyTemp

thank you. you are blessed
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Fira09(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
thank you. you are blessed

Amen.

She has been creating different monikers just to troll men.

But two of her monikers has been banned.....this her recent moniker will also get banned I assure her.

Jennyclay is also suffering the same ban for almost four weeks now.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by apiski(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
idiot why not practice with a man....mugu

Lol. I rememeber back then in Uni, I had to cope with four girls in a room for almost a semester when I had issues with accomodation. Mehn, that was an experience.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Powerfly(f): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

You blame this gender? Nothing free comes from them... sad

Dead gender
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Exceed15: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2022
I shake my head for u. If anything happens to that girl you are in a big shit.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Powerfly(f): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life

Dead gender

Nothing free comes from this gender.... angry shocked
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by henrygold100: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2022
22o62021:

She's supposed to be in her way today.

She prosponed it to Thursday.

My guy at home is eager for her to come.

I hope she don't start having sex with that guy .
your cousin does not really care, bcus e no concern am if anything sup, he also wants to take the glory of helping the girl out, while the other guy just want to be nacking her. They are just deceiving you. Abort that mission. Tell her to prospone it that you travelled.
No body is ur friend, forget that cousin shit.
Three of them are at advantage, and ur at loss. Not good at all
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Truvelisback(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote] U don automatically get wife.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote]
Enjoy de free Puna grin
Always remember to pullout when cumin, tongue wink wink bcus if u pour de PaP inside, u knw de consequences grin grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
22o62021:

It's she and my cousin that will talk about feeding.

I told them that I'm not ready to feed anyone.

One room nah
Enjoy de free Puna grin
Always remember to pullout when cumin, tongue wink wink bcus if u pour de PaP inside, u knw de consequences grin grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
22o62021:

Men in this town are ready to spend on young girls.

It won't be hard for her .

Free kpekus is not my concern.

They are other girls that are willing to visit me anytime.
If de visit u com see de girl nko, u tink all of dem will believe she is ur Cousin??
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by benjanny(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Just Run away
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by ufotty2001: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2022
jerobua:
You live in a single room, it's not advisable to accept a lady, if it were to be a guy, it would have been easy.
You need to think of the uncertainties..... She will feel obliged to offer you sex in return for the favors, the moment you fall or give in, there will be many unknown consequences... pregnancy may set in, you are trapped, you may find it difficult to send her away if any need be, your fiancee or girlfriend will never understand this arrangement and a whole lots.
I personally turned down all these kind of offers when I was staying alone in a 3- bedroom flat before I got married, it's a temptation that's difficult to resist.
But you can try it if you think you are an extraordinary gentle man
Wish you all the best.
am in this deep shit now...! i dont really know how to tell her to pack out from my house. we have sex and every other things. am solely responsible for her upkeeping but the issue is she does not want to leave me despite that i always remind her that i have a girlfriend. plz i will need ur advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.