Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? (32119 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Yoighaman(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me

The girl is a virgin.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Fira09(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
tctrills:

Please the admin should ban this person, you do not threaten someone's life. Do you have any decency?

She has created more than 2 monikers this year which was banned because of her insultive ways to Male gender.

This is her new moniker which will also be banned.

She is the same as; Candidlady CandidladyTemp
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by CaveAdullam: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
1. Dear friend, don't see this as an opportunity. Don't see it as an opportunity to show your "missionary skill" either as religious or secular folk. See it as a business.

2. What provision has been made for her feeding? You can't give a stranger accommodation and still feed the stranger for 2months+. Determine this first and be serious with every party involved.

3. What about her health history? You must allow her to show a good medical certificate before she cohabits with you. Don't hastily embrace her without knowing her health history.

3. House chores shouldn't be an issue. Common sense should tell her that's her role as a stranger under free accommodation. You must verify her level of responsibility at home, and the way she does her duties.

4. What's the nature of her character and behavior? You must verify her relationship with her parents and those close to her. You need to know if she is the obstinate type or the obedient type. Is she the calm type that stays at home or goes around lollygagging with strangers? Hope you don't want to come home one day with foreign foreigners binging on your food and drinks.

5. The moment you start fvcking her, just know she starts seeing you as her boyfriend, husband, and father, which also means that you will start taking care of her needs. Be prepared for this.

6. Once you start fvcking her, also know that disrespect will begin to grow bit by bit. So, be ready to perform your husband's duties.

7. You must discuss with her guardians concerning unforeseen circumstances and relating to her behavior should in case she becomes too inconvenient before the 2 months elapse.

8. The chances of you not fvcking this girl or getting jealous when other guys start screwing her are ultra slim.

Please, fvck with a good condom, because the cost of raising a family in the recent economy is hyper-expensive; the risk of abortion is not what you must toy with. And also protect your sexual health.

But better you decline this offer my man.

Thanks.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by 77up(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

You are so myopic

Can a guy stay agree to stay with stay with agree strange girl?
wettin this one dey type na gosh grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Rebirth212: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
E be like say girl never die or faint for U house B4 abi ?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Bmaster(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
Poor girl don't know what she got herself into. This gender ain't to be trusted

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP

Same way your sister(ireject it tho cos she a lady like me) will need help and they will take advantage of her and ENJOY THE FREE KPEKUS

Dead gender
though I be man,but I dey enjoy the vawulence candidlady, please can you....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Moniya4Real(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me

Lwkmd o…… Sense will no kee you

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by orlaglobal234: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Free sex with out tress or toast

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by proff010: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
One wetin.
Haàa that kpekus go suffer ooo.
22o62021:

It's she and my cousin that will talk about feeding.

I told them that I'm not ready to feed anyone.

One room nah
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Victoria95(f): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lass Lass
Get set to become a father

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by sanya4good(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is tempting a cat with fried fish �. It's going to be very serious.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by redbull5: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

I de practice how yo leave with a woman when I marry
this fool obviously doesn't need advice. He must be very happy he's going to have a lil girl to defile. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Killermamba: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fornication=Belle
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Jackipapa: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

One room nah

One room? How do you want to accommodate her then?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by dnawah(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote] twins grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Connected1: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
The consequences is Unwanted Pregnancy and extreme poverty in the long run.

You never balance na, Decline the Offer, you will spend more than you bargained for.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by zakkxx: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote] My brother u will start fornicating with that young girl! God will not be happy with u! What kind of Job will a 19 year old girl get? She is not a graduate! Na plate and olosho that girl fit do oo! Abi na arrangeee marriage! Be wise oo hiv is real!!!!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Shezzman: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol.
I like this guy.
U are too blunt.
Rozross:

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by tctrills: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:

She has created more than 2 monikers this year which was banned because of her insultive ways to Male gender.

This is her new moniker which will also be banned.

She is the same as; Candidlady CandidladyTemp
She is s very unfortunate fellow.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Phyde: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Stevo35: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

grin

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Esji80(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Haba ...Living with a stranger girl in SINGLE ROOM

Please desist from that, find her somewhere to live with your sister or female relative

Yam and goat cannot stay freely and comfortably in a single room without any hullabaloo

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by OgaDeyVex: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Papichulostunne(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
See finish

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=116615245][/quote]
She can shout rape one day And you are gone

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Papichulostunne(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
No Be Small Thing ooooo
In tuface's voice
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Someodds: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
See you see trouble. Girl don die for your house before?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by BrodaAgbaya: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dem wan keep yam and goat for same room....LMAO.

Sha dey save for pikin expenses, diaper and baby food dey really expensive.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin grin Exactly Nigga he’s just looking for justification
Rozross:
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by jogsman01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Iyaebe on the loose. A tinu moran grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

One room nah
If this is true of about you, then u shud have stood ur ground that you can't accommodate her. Whether you like it or not, you will be the one feeding her!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by neonly: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dat girl is too young to be staying and traveling up and it show she doesn't have good parent
No matter how I dey or be my underage children must stay with me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.