Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? (32106 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by HolyMan12: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

Where in abuja does she stay you this perv.
I love that word pervert grin

I am doing the pervert movement foundation thing.

#ProudPervet grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by TheKrakon: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Her body is going to tempt you day and night. Why should you suffer in your own Ama unto say one thing one thing. Tell her to carry her problem and go we don't indulge in immorality neither are we willing to suffer for nothing.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Edoziesmart(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol that's free sex for you. I housed one girl like that from different tribe in my room in 2017 and the consequences I encountered was an ugly story. The girl is from north side and I'm from South side.
My advice is to use your tongue to count your teeth. Stay safe make total stranger no die for your room.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Edoziesmart(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
Poor girl don't know what she got herself into. This gender ain't to be trusted

The day you touch or even think of anything sinister that day you will lose your life OP

Same way your sister(ireject it tho cos she a lady like me) will need help and they will take advantage of her and ENJOY THE FREE KPEKUS

Dead gender
Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J justwise Dominique what are you waiting to ban this person? This person violated upto 4 nairaland rules. Take note!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by eazyduzit: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Go ahead and accommodate her if your intentions are good,I have accomodated people (boys and girls) severally with no strings attached.
Today anywhere any strang environment I found myself,helps keep coming from left, right and centre from people,I guess good pass is paying me back.For every good deeds render to an individual, there's a reward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Jii95: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Let me just waste my advice!
For your wellbeing, for the sake of respect and lasting relationship, in fact, if you really want to enjoy your togetherness, try as much as possible to avoid having sex with her. If you do, it's likely you will regret and it won't end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by zoroby(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me

Werey
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Timekeeper452: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
22o62021:

Men in this town are ready to spend on young girls.

It won't be hard for her .

Free kpekus is not my concern.

They are other girls that are willing to visit me anytime.
if you keep to this, God will reward you greatly, but sadly I know you’ll eventually succumb to the lust. Fight it and let this be an avenue of blessing to you.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Timekeeper452: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Karleb:

You are not okay. Why will a girl agree to stay with a guy, a strange guy that's not family in the first place?

desperation, no other option, pray you don’t encounter anything like that in life.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Karleb(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
desperation, no other option, pray you don’t encounter anything like that in life.

The other option is to stay put where she is. A living dog is Greater than a dead lion.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Timekeeper452: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Karleb:

The other option is to stay put where she is. A living dog is Greater than a dead lion.
easy to say when you don’t see your life rotting away cos of lack of job or opportunities. She wants to explore and know if life will favor her in another state. Her only crime is trusting the guy she is hoping would house her.

Abroad a man and a woman can be roommates, she apartments and handle the bills together with nothing attached. Na cos nigeria get almost non existent sexual laws, that’s why men misbehave. Thank Goodness the police PPROs in the country are now active , any attempted rape or forced intercouse, just contact them and have the fool thrown in jail.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Karleb(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
easy to say when you don’t see your life rotting away cos of lack of job or opportunities. She wants to explore and know if life will favor her in another state. Her only crime is trusting the guy she is hoping would house her.

Abroad a man and a woman can be roommates, she apartments and handle the bills together with nothing attached. Na cos nigeria get almost non existent sexual laws, that’s why men misbehave. Thank Goodness the police PPROs in the country are now active , any attempted rape or forced intercouse, just contact them and have the fool thrown in jail.

Why are you so negative?

Where has the guy raped her?

How is she committing a crime by trusting the guy. What's wrong with you?

My point is, no responsible girl from a good home will accept to be roommates with a guy that is a stranger.

You need help man.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by GoooodHardDick: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me

Are you ok ? Was he supposed to pay for the sex before?
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by fuckwell2080: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Op dont think you serious.you happy say small girl come stay with you.see free toto Bleep.see if you no ready to be daddy better decline if not sorry and regret go be ur name.i can see you dont even no ur stance on this.na the little girl you want take learn how to stay with woman.your friend stay with you.He his happy that the girl is coming because he don see free toto.your friend go give girl belle for ur own house ur eyes go neat.who quote me for truth hug transformer.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by jclassiq(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
The consequence is pregnancy, or STD. Unless you use protection consistently.
Good luck!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Timekeeper452: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Karleb:

Why are you so negative?

Where has the guy raped her?

How is she committing a crime by trusting the guy. What's wrong with you?

My point is, no responsible girl from a good home will accept to be roommates with a guy that is a stranger.

You need help man.
you guys are already tagging her irresponsible and advising the OP on how to go about it with having sex with her. I’m simply pointing out that she committed no crime other than trusting another human being. You are the Negative one here.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Tinububalls: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
yemite100:

I will advise you don't accommodate a young girl of that age, I did that mistake in 2018 when I accomodated a junior colleague in school and also got a job of house mistress for her, she went ahead and rape a 14 year old boy from Lagos, and the boy was diagnosed of being psychological trauma, I was arrested for standing as her guarantor, and not only that the girl is not different from dog, na almost everybody dey nak ham for my street, even the guy that introduce her to me will travel all the way from ile ife to come and knack her when I'm away..

It's very dangerous and this is flesh anything can happen, I will advice you reject it before you put yourself in trouble
Sign out..
But hmmm hmmm sir,
You chop your own like crackers biscuits naah?
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Anetorfavour: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Rozrose try dey calm down na
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by yemite100: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinububalls:

But hmmm hmmm sir,
You chop your own like crackers biscuits naah?
I didn't chop anything , Although I had the chance to chop her.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Karleb(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
you guys are already tagging her irresponsible and advising the OP on how to go about it with having sex with her. I’m simply pointing out that she committed no crime other than trusting another human being. You are the Negative one here.

She's actually irresponsible for agreeing to stay with a guy who is a stranger. That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by merits(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
author=Rozross post=116615333]We already know it’s free sex that has occupied your mind, you can deceive others but not me[/quote]

You are just the best bro.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by merits(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

You are the best.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by larrypappyy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mary you no go marry. Now your cousin is sultly setting you up for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by DonroxyII: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
43Ronin:

OP this advice is very key. Happened to my friend in ABJ. Accomodated a corper in his house who was posted to his office. B1tch & my guy started fúcking without issues we dey even hear soundtrack some kain nights after club. Wahala come set when the b1tch wan move in her paddy also and my guy no gree. Gee give the girl some months quit notice after having stayed 3 months in his house , b1tch laid rape case on his head to police.
Gbam in and Out grin ...
Dem run each Other Street !
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by olaztek(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Unwanted pregnancy
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Timekeeper452: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Karleb:

She's actually irresponsible for agreeing to stay with a guy who is a stranger. That's the truth.
no it is not. She has no other option.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by ifihearam: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
So according to you, she will be with you thursday, and your friend still leaves with you due to leave in two weeks?
So you want her to stay with two of you in one room?
Are you okay? and you also said your friend is eager for her to come to do what?
you are either the desperate one or you are a perv.

Why not allow your friend leave first before she arrives?
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Emdebby2: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
How could she accept to be accommodated by a guy? We all know what the outcome will be.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? by Emdebby2: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
It will end in tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.