Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once (29279 Views)

The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by descarado: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bowwow11:
That is because is not easy to settle down in abroad
Why is it not easy to settle down abroad if you travelled legally?
Will you not get job?
Will you not be paid?

Even with family, there is nothing difficult about settling down abroad unless you are jobless.
Cut your cloak according to your size. This is the hidden truth.

In other to show they have arrived, immediately one gets something doing, he will mortgage an expensive car, mortgage a house, buy expensive stuffs using credit card and any money entering his account will disappear as soon as it enters.
We carry our show off mentality to abroad.
Who cares over there?
Maybe your village people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by sulaak(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
Most of What he stated were true.It is not every negative things someone said is jealousy.

It is not true and he is very jealous, Nigerians in the diaspora are now one of the largest contributors to the country's GDP. Say thank you and stop being jealous.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
sulaak:

It is not true and he is very jealous, Nigerians in the diaspora are now one of the largest contributors to the country's GDP. Say thank you and stop being jealous.

His opinion.Your opinion.Case closed.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Oduduwa707: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
GeneralShepherd:

$8K is if you are single. For a family of 4 you are looking at least $20K.

Meaning... $240K annually, right? C'ommon... e no hard reach dat na grin

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by OLULAW: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Why do nigerians living abroad fail to come back to Nigeria even for Important things like their parents death, burial, brother's wedding etc? I also find it weird some remain there for 15, 20, 30 years without ever visiting home even if na just once.

MTCHEW. MY BEST FRIEND SHREDDED HIS NIGERIAN PASSPORT AND POSTED THE SHREDS TO THE NEAREST NIGERIAN EMBASSY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Regex: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Most of them no get money. No let anybody deceive you, obodo oyinbo no easy. The system is designed to make you work your black ass like a slave for someone, get paid with one hand then the government use another hand to collect am. Some people have lived abroad for 20 years but can't even boast of $15000 as savings. People who go there and make it big with riches they start building mansions back in nigeria are into one shady deal or the other. No let them deceive you, the money no legit. Usually wire wire, BEC, drugs, robbery and all forms of fraud.

This is not true to an extent.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Gsentme(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
wwwihy:
Looking for Breakthrough in terms of

1.Decent Job

2. Marriage

3. Children

5. Papers

6. Wanting to be comparable to People/family in Nigeria who are doing well or even better

7. Transportation Money to come home

Home is always better...

Have your paradigm

Align your dreams with the paradigm

Set goals to meet your dreams

Identify your focus

Start small with the resources you have

Be good at what you do

Stay on the Focus

Be determined

Be Consistent

Forget about distractions

Don't deviate

YOU WILL SURELY BE SUCCESSFUL

GOD BLESS INCOMING PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

The reading was going smoothly untill you mention (Agbado). Op You no go see better thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Elxandre(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Paali is the reason. During my school days, some guys who refused to come back had no paali( green card) . They attended the first interview with their arrangee wife, they couldn't pass. They attended the second one, they couldn't pass and once this happens, just be prayerful cos its nearly mission impossible. You can't come home when you've got no papers and if they try it, they'd only be telling stories about how they once lived in America to their children cos they'd never smell there again except they won lottery.

That said, there's no better place like Nigeria. I always say this. Even those bragging with am American today know deep down their minds that Nigeria is a better place to live. As you're japaing, Indians, Chinese, etc are thronging Nigeria for opportunities.

In early 1990s, my uncle left walmart job and came back home. He wrote to a solar company in america to be their agent in Nigeria. That time, no atm, no GSM. The company first rejected his application but invited him 2 weeks after, to take their training and reconsidered him but told him he must come to Nigeria and install demos of their solar inverter. He approached the CBN on arrival but they didn't allow him. They said they had 3 standby generators but he told them....but its free and he'd remove it later, just for them to try it out. Reluctantly they permitted him.

Months later, all the 3 generators at the cbn packed up due to extensive usage. One of the grids collapsed and affected cbn HQ for wks. The day the 3rd gen collapsed, the directors were panicking, rushed to the IT dept only to find staff working. The solar inverter saved their system from crashing cbn now recommended their solar inverter called Trace inverter to all commercial banks when atm came to Nigeria, trace later changed to Xantrex, anyone can Google xantrex engineering.

My uncle today is a multi billionaire. Cbn also installed the products at all cbn branches nationwide. Those mocking him back then in America are still struggling with life and living.
You people keep saying there are opportunities in Nigeria, yet the bulk of successful people in Nigeria are always linked to one shady means or another. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by wwwihy: 1:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Gsentme:
The reading was going smoothly untill you mention (Agbado). Op You no go see better thing.
Who's this mumunatu?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by NwaliE01: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Your weekly wages abroad really?
After paying bills how much is left with you be honest?
And After bills can your 2 -5 months salary be enough for flight back to Nigeria to and fro?
My weekly expenses is averagely $350-400 including feeding, rent and transport. Sometimes, it goes below $350 depending on my activities ie if I use my car all through the week, it gets to that but if not, it's around $270. My rent is #140 per week, food is the cheapest thing anyone can afford. With $60 - $80, you will be fine for the week. Transport to work on public TP is $5 per day bringing it to $25 per week. Then few dollars for miscellaneous. So I can save more around 3-4 days of my earning.
You get it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Harrykn: 1:30am On Sep 15, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Nobody is asking you to come back. Just try see your family and go back . Some of them won't even come for their parents burial . I find it weird dissociating yourself from your family for 25 30 40 years.
money brother, money!
Some can’t afford to reshuffle btw cities, abeg mek dem stay there!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Kobicove(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Because it actually takes several years to make money abroad.

If you went there to make money legitimately, it somehow impossible to be financially stable there in a year or 2.... Especially if you went empty handed.

We're will u get money to travel back and forth.... plus your people will be expecting you to show up back richer than Dangote.

They don't care how long you've spent.

They believe once you arrive abroad u should stand in line to Pluck your own money from the imaginary Money tree.

grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Quintopia: 2:25am On Sep 15, 2022
iwaeda:

If I were you, if you escape Buhari economy like that man that entered Canada, will you come back

Stay there talking rubbish. You people take NIgeria for granted. You don't know what you are enjoying in Nigeria until you leave Nigeria.

In Nigeria you can wake up tomorrow and start a full-blown business, and become your own boss.

Within a short period period you're employing people!

I mean, this is something you just cannot do in the USA or UK. Their business environment is locked in to the elite class there, and is hugged and sewn up by those who were there before you.

The market for everything there is saturated, and with the various taxes and overheads you'll pay to run your business, plus the heavy competition you'll face, you'll be lucky to be in profit after 3 years of running the company.

In NIGERIA you can start a business today, and by the following week you're in profit.

Sit there talking rubbish about Buhari and Nigeria.

That western word where I lived for decades, by the time you're there 2 months, you're missing Nigerian food, Nigerian freedom, and general Nigerian vibes that you're used to, where there's always something going down, be it a party, a business deal, a new babe.

You will even miss that your gen.

That warm breeze that you collect when you go outside to start your gen wearing your singlet and shorts. Maybe having a short conversation with your neighbour or your gateman.

Or the one that you'll come out of your house and see one small boy and send him to buy you akara from the next street.

It sounds crazy, but you will miss all those things after a few months (not to mention years) of being in the strict, monitored confines of western living.

You want akara? Nobody to send. You go there by your damn self and buy it.

All the 'constant light', 'good roads', etc that made you to japa will just seem like no biggie after a while.

You will come to realise that there is more to life than those things. And if someone offers you a ticket to Lagos, say for a week, you will dobale for the person, gba o!

Ah!

In fact Lagos or wherever you were based in Naija would seem like heaven after a while, and even more so due to the high cost of getting there (thousands of dollars). cool

Meanwhile, as you struggle to pay your bills in your small apartment, while answering yes sir to your oyinbo boss - whom you are more educated than, but under him because you are a black foreigner - you will be hearing news on your Whatsapp about this or that one of your old pals in Naija that has just completed his 6 bedroom mansion.

Suddenly, the whole japa thing starts to feel like a bad joke.

But by then it's too late. Those back home think you are 'enjoying abroad', and so you'll need to have a damn good reason to have surrendered all that 'enjoyment' to return home and be 'struggling' with them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by sulaak(m): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
His opinion.Your opinion.Case closed.

My opinion is that Nigerians are jealous, always complaining about Nigerians that have been forced to leave Nigeria to better their lives, when the problem is Nigeria's cultures and societies that have failed to build a functional economy despite being blessed with numerous resources.

Nigerians in the diaspora are not responsible for Nigeria's problems, look to the leaders that you support. Millions of Nigerians supported Buhari and look what he has done in 8 years of corrupt and poor leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by sulaak(m): 3:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Quintopia:

Stay there talking rubbish. You people take NIgeria for granted. You don't know what you are enjoying in Nigeria until you leave Nigeria.

In Nigeria you can wake up tomorrow and start a full-blown business, and become your own boss.

I mean, this is something you just cannot do in the USA or UK. Their business environment is locked in to the elite class there, and is hugged and sewn up by those who were there before you.

Another ignorant Nigerian. A society where you can set up a business and be in profit in a short time is a dysfunctional society without a foundation.

Paying bills and tax is the reason why a country has infrastructures to sustain development.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Quintopia: 3:23am On Sep 15, 2022
hustla:

No papers

Maybe they aren't financially buoyant yet

Also, a lot of people visit home codedly, they just don't tell you cheesy

very true...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Quintopia: 3:29am On Sep 15, 2022
sulaak:

Another ignorant Nigerian. A society where you can set up a business and be in profit in a short time is a dysfunctional society without a foundation.

Paying bills and tax is the reason why a country has infrastructures to sustain development.

What a load of ignorant rubbish.

Every nation will BEG to have a business environment that guarantees swift profits for investors.

I'm actually an economist by training, so I can school you all day on this if required.

In the west, 80% of new businesses fail in the first 3 years, mostly due to cash flow issues and the exorbitant cost of running a business.

Is that what you're recommending for Nigeria? Businesses in Nigeria pay bills and taxes, and even provide their own back-up power supply, water etc. YET ARE STILL PROFITABLE IN NO TIME AT ALL.

The reason they are profitable is not because of any ''dysfunction'' in society. It's a simple issue of demand and supply, a huge buying market and the relative absence of monopolies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Oduduwa707:

20K to travel for 1 month.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by joelag: 5:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Oduduwa707:

I hope all is well sha grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Benwems(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Most of them no get money. No let anybody deceive you, obodo oyinbo no easy. The system is designed to make you work your black ass like a slave for someone, get paid with one hand then the government use another hand to collect am. Some people have lived abroad for 20 years but can't even boast of $15000 as savings. People who go there and make it big with riches they start building mansions back in nigeria are into one shady deal or the other. No let them deceive you, the money no legit. Usually wire wire, BEC, drugs, robbery and all forms of fraud.

It’s a lie. If they study abroad (any health course or IT/Engineering) they will have a good job and would earn good money to build houses in naija. The problem is that they don’t like spending money on school fees.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by yemmywesey(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2022
CaptainZubi:

What is BEC
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by iwaeda: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Quintopia:

The market for everything there is saturated, and with the various taxes and overheads you'll pay to run your business, plus the heavy competition you'll face, you'll be lucky to be in profit after 3 years of running the company.

In NIGERIA you can start a business today, and by the following week you're in profit.

That western word where I lived for decades, by the time you're there 2 months, you're missing Nigerian food, Nigerian freedom, and general Nigerian vibes that you're used to, where there's always something going down, be it a party, a business deal, a new babe.

That warm breeze that you collect when you go outside to start your gen wearing your singlet and shorts. Maybe having a short conversation with your neighbour or your gateman.

Or the one that you'll come out of your house and see one small boy and send him to buy you akara from the next street.

It sounds crazy, but you will miss all those things after a few months (not to mention years) of being in the strict, monitored confines of western living.

All the 'constant light', 'good roads', etc that made you to japa will just seem like no biggie after a while.

You will come to realise that there is more to life than those things. And if someone offers you a ticket to Lagos, say for a week, you will dobale for the person, gba o!

Ah!

In fact Lagos or wherever you were based in Naija would seem like heaven after a while, and even more so due to the high cost of getting there (thousands of dollars). cool

Meanwhile, as you struggle to pay your bills in your small apartment, while answering yes sir to your oyinbo boss - whom you are more educated than, but under him because you are a black foreigner - you will be hearing news on your Whatsapp about this or that one of your old pals in Naija that has just completed his 6 bedroom mansion.

But by then it's too late. Those back home think you are 'enjoying abroad', and so you'll need to have a damn good reason to have surrendered all that 'enjoyment' to return home and be 'struggling' with them.

I have been to Asia, Europe and North America, I know what obtained grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Eriokanmi: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Elxandre:

You people keep saying there are opportunities in Nigeria, yet the bulk of successful people in Nigeria are always linked to one shady means or another. smiley
That's for those doing shady business. They'd face their comeuppance one day, leave those ones. There are many legit business you couid do and you'd be fine. I was picked up by a taxi driver at Thamesmead in 2026, a day after Donald trump won the US election. I was returning home from the UK. The taxi guy, a yorubaman like me but I didn't notice until we got to the central area of London. He just turned on his car cd player and I started hearing Barri wonder's song. I smiled and said, egbon( meaning brother) so you're yoruba but speaking phonę and looking like jamo( Jamaican). He was surprised too cos i didn't speak a word when he arrived. He knew where I was going after booking the taxi online so i just entered his car and he zoomed off.

In short, we started talking. He asked me same question you're asking when I asked him to consider coming back home to invest. He said...what business can one invest in sef, cos he's not been home for decades and he has no relations in Nigeria anymore, not even parents. I told him the business my friend was into. He had auto garage in lagos and soon to open the abuja office. He was so happy to hear that. I also told him he could come , do a kind of feasibility studies employ, stay a while and go back. He doesn't have to stay put here. He heeded my advice. He has 3 auto garage outlets today. One in lagos, one in phc and another one in abuja. See those oil and gas guys throng his garage in phc. I don't want to mention a popular politician here, a senator who is also among his customers he's a lover of cars. He had porch cars, very expensive. He can only trust his computerised auto garage for his fleet of cars. The sharp man included a baking station in those garages where cars can be painted and baked. He also added car paint lines to it. The last time we spoke, he's considering relocating here, to face it squarely cos he's doing well. He told me he'd include tyre business to it also, cos there are some expensive cars that can't use anyhow tyre. He's also considering automatic self care car wash. Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by sulaak(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Quintopia:

What a load of ignorant rubbish.

Every nation will BEG to have a business environment that guarantees swift profits for investors.

I'm actually an economist by training, so I can school you all day on this if required.

In the west, 80% of new businesses fail in the first 3 years, mostly due to cash flow issues and the exorbitant cost of running a business.

Is that what you're recommending for Nigeria? Businesses in Nigeria pay bills and taxes, and even provide their own back-up power supply, water etc. YET ARE STILL PROFITABLE IN NO TIME AT ALL.

The reason they are profitable is not because of any ''dysfunction'' in society. It's a simple issue of demand and supply, a huge buying market and the relative absence of monopolies.

Olodo, you said you live in the West for decades, yet you learnt nothing.

The reason why Nigeria generate no electricity and has poor infrastructure is that the country is very unproductive due to the lack of revenues to fund infrastructures and corrupt government.

Nigeria’s revenue to GDP ratio lowest in the world, says World Bank
https://www.thecable.ng/nigerias-revenue-to-gdp-ratio-lowest-in-the-world-says-world-bank
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by achimendy(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Why do nigerians living abroad fail to come back to Nigeria even for Important things like their parents death, burial, brother's wedding etc? I also find it weird some remain there for 15, 20, 30 years without ever visiting home even if na just once.

Buhari is in the right position to answer that question.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2022
If you want to know why ... just inbox me
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by kulzinnyjo(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ahh you nailed it. Very well said. The thing about the west is that it kinda traps you but you won't even realise it. Reality literally sets in a few years after the 24hours light and good roads. You then begin to feel it but will hide your feelings under the notion of *that country with Buhari or whoever is president is poor, rubbish, unsafe and bla bla bla* but deep down you realise that you are never really from that part of the west that you now call home. But it's too late. Your children whom you sacrificed for a better life don't even care about you as much as you would like, speak your local language or know thier history or culture. You watch them roam around the streets of London and New York and ponder on what could have been.. Thier American and British accent that was cute when they were kids doesn't really matter to you anymore. It's weird and filled with Mixed emotions. But it's all good. For me the west or diaspora is a like a project, get the money, get the job done and move back home to where you really belong and come from. Why can't we return home and add value to our society after all this japa or whatever. My fellow Africans, we really need to wake up. It is well. God help us.

Quintopia:

Ah!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Elxandre(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's for those doing shady business. They'd face their comeuppance one day, leave those ones. There are many legit business you couid do and you'd be fine. I was picked up by a taxi driver at Thamesmead in 2026, a day after Donald trump won the US election. I was returning home from the UK. The taxi guy, a yorubaman like me but I didn't notice until we got to the central area of London. He just turned on his car cd player and I started hearing Barri wonder's song. I smiled and said, egbon( meaning brother) so you're yoruba but speaking phonę and looking like jamo( Jamaican). He was surprised too cos i didn't speak a word when he arrived. He knew where I was going after booking the taxi online so i just entered his car and he zoomed off.

In short, we started talking. He asked me same question you're asking when I asked him to consider coming back home to invest. He said...what business can one invest in sef, cos he's not been home for decades and he has no relations in Nigeria anymore, not even parents. I told him the business my friend was into. He had auto garage in lagos and soon to open the abuja office. He was so happy to hear that. I also told him he could come , do a kind of feasibility studies employ, stay a while and go back. He doesn't have to stay put here. He heeded my advice. He has 3 auto garage outlets today. One in lagos, one in phc and another one in abuja. See those oil and gas guys throng his garage in phc. I don't want to mention a popular politician here, a senator who is also among his customers he's a lover of cars. He had porch cars, very expensive. He can only trust his computerised auto garage for his fleet of cars. The sharp man included a baking station in those garages where cars can be painted and baked. He also added car paint lines to it. The last time we spoke, he's considering relocating here, to face it squarely cos he's doing well. He told me he'd include tyre business to it also, cos there are some expensive cars that can't use anyhow tyre. He's also considering automatic self care car wash. Imagine.
On a serious note isn't auto garage a mechanic workshop?
Was the man a mechanic before you met him?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by shege45: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don’t know how people see this oo. I feel every one has their choice and have their reasons for not coming back. I am a single guy and I like come back to Nigeria yearly on vacation. I work back to back during the year and I feel I deserve some rest at some point in the year, then go back to continue hustle. Them no dey take vacation money from savings at once. If I want to travel in June next year , i would start keeping a separate money in my nigerian account from now.this won’t really affect what I save as I have been planning for it. I go just dey drop am small small and before u know, e don big. Also, if you book your flight on time or search google for cheap deals, you will find oo. So i don’t really think money is the issue. For pple I have met personally, it’s either paper no complete or they are not just interested, especially with the insecurities in Nigeria.

I love Nigeria but I no fit stay there again. Na visit fit that place. Also, I feel I can’t be working back to back yearly and won’t even enjoy my money small, na others go dey enjoy am. Just do what makes you happy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by lionlee216(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nigeria is just a place to enjoy when you have money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Elxandre:

On a serious note isn't auto garage a mechanic workshop?
Was the man a mechanic before you met him?
That's what he called it. He does computerized alignment and balancing, he has a baking station where cars are being painted and baked, he also sells car paints imported from Germany. It'd different from Mechanic workshop
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once by femijay8271(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
NwaliE01:

My weekly expenses is averagely $350-400 including feeding, rent and transport. Sometimes, it goes below $350 depending on my activities ie if I use my car all through the week, it gets to that but if not, it's around $270. My rent is #140 per week, food is the cheapest thing anyone can afford. With $60 - $80, you will be fine for the week. Transport to work on public TP is $5 per day bringing it to $25 per week. Then few dollars for miscellaneous. So I can save more around 3-4 days of my earning.
You get it?

What country is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident At Ozubulu Without Any Fatalities, Anambra (Photo) / Study In South Cyprus / How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.