Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) (97985 Views)

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by AkuOlisa: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
@MrBrownJay1 this is an example of the type of women that are Never in the mood to have sex with their husbands....

I am sure this woman have been telling her husband she is depressed or passing through a lot that is way she's not in the mood to have sex with him but at the same time, she's will to try another man.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Versal: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
The man no get shame shocked shocked shocked. The wife is even protecting her mister, you are there quarrelling. Instead of you to move on!
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by DKM123: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
The man be like,....... " this time around, it was a bunch of women surrounded in my room. I said, oh! what a life"!!!!
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
I know I won't marry. Married women date other married men & you wouldn't even notice

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fiscus105:
Thing changed from how it was in 90s.

Now, married women want to flex like married men

Now, married women want have same authority as husband.

Now, married men want to share responsibilities equally as wife.

Still imagine, how marriages will look like in 10yrs to come.

Marriage shouldn't be as my mother/father did it, we are in 21st century, yet it's deteriorating on hourly bases.
No thanks erotic movie and music scenes coupled with social media
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by HolyPussy: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
See the speed dem take throw this thread for front page shocked

Before nko?

Since lalasticlala no too dey active again and snake threads so dey show again, just manage this type of news for now.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by jimmynauty: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehhee... E don happen!

Watch as a woman tried to stop her husband from accessing the bathroom cos she was hiding a man in there.

Well... I don't pity the men because whenever I try to shun young ladies sleeping around, the men here will come at me like lions. So let them enjoy their once wayward girlfriends who have now become wives and can no longer stick to and be satisfied with one man.

Watch the video:
https://fb.watch/fyQUqo41Js/

Glad I missed all my experienced galfriends for my 'naive virgin' galfriend now wife of 10years plus.. glory to YHWH.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by press9jatv: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sexual immoralities everywhere you go. Very bad. This ones are even adults
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Adayincanada: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wahala dey
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Trust Naija women at ur own peril,,,,, undecided
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by gbadexy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Seen. Woke people.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
I don't see anything bad if a man can't satisfy his wife and his wife respectfully tries to get the satisfaction elsewhere. Life is too short to take it too serious. These things don't have meter cool
Franchas are you serious, you can be very weird atimes sha. What if you fail with madam, would you still stand by your statement?
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin and prevent infidelity.
Marry a virgin and have true children.
Marry a virgin and have peace.
Do otherwise and train children who aren't yours.

Do not start a serious relationship with a woman above 23 else, you will be marrying a woman with many sperm in her system.

A woman who has slept with more than one man is a curse to her children; born and unborn.

Marrying a virgin girl is good

But how many girls above 18 are virgins in this hard con3

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by BreakingNews21: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
clout chasing staged for the gram/ticktock. wink
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Versal: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fuckiing simp! Dey there de disgrace yourself
grin grin grin
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
BeanmanX:
Trust Naija women at ur own peril,,,,, undecided
And Nigeria men nko? See cheating is an individual thing and not to be attached with any gender . While some people don’t see any big deal in cheating, others see it as a taboo
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by seniormallam(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Old video, the woman came up to explain things, the husband has moved on abroad, yet still sending his family to monitor the woman, if you leave woman just leave her in peace, the man still don't want another man to shag his ex-wife and he's in abroad enjoying chinko girls
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by alabo1: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 

For those who have time and energy to force themselves on any woman. If I want in and your not in the mood I will simply find another who is in the mood. Don't just ever bring up as an issue if you find out. Life is too short for hassles.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Uptheante(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 
In other words, the OP is a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
And Nigeria men nko? See cheating is an individual thing and not to be attached with any gender . While some people don’t see any big deal in cheating, others see it as a taboo
Yes men cheat but women cheat more,,fact is that u women hide when u cheat unlike men,,hence why most of you are hardly caught red-handed...

My ex girlfriend was cheating on me and I didn't notice quick because she was hiding it,,, however,,I had to do my own underground investigation before I got to know that she was cheating on me with a close associate of mine..

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
BeanmanX:
Yes men cheat but women cheat more,,fact is that u women hide when u cheat unlike men,,hence why most of you are hardly caught red-handed...

My ex girlfriend was cheating on me and I didn't notice quick because she was hiding it,,, however,,I had to do my own underground investigation before I got to know that she was cheating on me with a close associate of mine..
It’s just in her nature to cheat, there are ladies who will never cheat but rather walk away. Don’t generalise please . Were you also faithful ?
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by BrytSky: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fear woman!!!

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by matrixme(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sadly, this is true. This morning at a restaurant near my residence, I and a couple of bachelors wondered aloud, how full house wives will come and be dragging breakfast with us every morning. Its a serious issue such that they even come to buy food for their children to take to school. I pity men and their children in marriages of nowadays.
Fiscus105:
Thing changed from how it was in 90s.

Now, married women want to flex like married men

Now, married women want have same authority as husband.

Now, married men want to share responsibilities equally as wife.

Still imagine, how marriages will look like in 10yrs to come.

Marriage shouldn't be as my mother/father did it, we are in 21st century, yet it's deteriorating on hourly bases.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by franchasofficia: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Franchas are you serious, you can be very weird atimes sha. What if you fail with madam, would you still stand by your statement?
Lolz, I don't hold life too serious. If your wife wants to cheat on you without your knowledge there is nothing u can do about it, and what if your partner is cheating?

The world's population is over 2billion, so the possibility of that your wife meeting a man that looks just like you or a better version of you is very high, and the possibility of her meeting someone better than you is also there, so why kill yourself over things like that?

The odds are there, the possibilities are there. Life is sweeter when you expect less from everybody around you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by shege45: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do not start a serious relationship with a woman above 23 else, you will be marrying a woman with many sperm in her system.

A woman who has slept with more than one man is a curse to her children; born and unborn.
lol you never jam 18 year old with 20 body count. No small girl again ooo
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Deo1986(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Not true!
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by chukswill(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Really sad , after all. Ur pictures are care , society wherev we exist from doesn't support such chance of marriage, men still be a slave , sad
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ericmor: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehhee... E don happen!

Watch as a woman tried to stop her husband from accessing the bathroom cos she was hiding a man in there.

Well... I don't pity the men because whenever I try to shun young ladies sleeping around, the men here will come at me like lions. So let them enjoy their once wayward girlfriends who have now become wives and can no longer stick to and be satisfied with one man.

Watch the video:
https://fb.watch/fyQUqo41Js/

Guys wey dey go nack married women for her husband house get mind o. But I was surprised a day they showed me a married woman coming out of her husband house with her boyfriend why the husband was seated outside with the kids, I was like, is the husband ok at all? Things do happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Afolashade00(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

I really don't want to comment but something got my attention "do not start a serious relationship with a woman above 23" that is a false alarm. Do you mean there are no decent women or virgins above 23?
Your perception is wrong some of us are above 23 and we still maintain a decent lifestyle. your perception does not apply to me neither does it apply to girls maintaining their dignity.
Some that are not even up to 23 have become something else.
Never generalize statements , people differs.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by President2001(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
This page need to be reported
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by rajiedreez: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.