Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) (98065 Views)

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by EmperorGodswill: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially

Future bad wife spotted
when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by EmperorGodswill: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially

Future bad wife spotted
when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 

Future bad wife spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lolz, I don't hold life too serious. If your wife wants to cheat on you without your knowledge there is nothing u can do about it, and what if your partner is cheating?

The world's population is over 2billion, so the possibility of that your wife meeting a man that looks just like you or a better version of you is very high, and the possibility of her meeting someone better than you is also there, so why kill yourself over things like that?

The odds are there, the possibilities are there. Life is sweeter when you expect less from everybody around you
Well, I don’t think you should have this mindset as a married man but maybe as a single man. I think it’s somehow good for a man to be a little bit possessive.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
bonnyhope:

Marrying a virgin girl is good

But how many girls above 18 are virgins in this hard con3
Good things are hard to find. Bad things are cheap.
Take the pain to find a good thing or get the worst without stress.
Choose your destiny.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Atkin1013: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Old story
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by franchasofficia: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Well, I don’t think you should have this mindset as a married man but maybe as a single man. I think it’s somehow good for a man to be a little bit possessive.
Possessive ke, I am not.

Over the years, I nurtured my life not to expect much from anybody, so nothing I see in life surprises me. I only expect much from myself nobody else
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dagger111:
People above me, abeg which network una dey use?

As at the time i open this page, no comment, jst for me to book space, gbam.... 10 persons are already above me. Oga o

Stop using that slow network cheesy
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nonexisting1: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
The headache is for men that believe in marriage. As for me, I don't give a shit about it. My only business with the G-sting gender is sex and when I need a son, I will get that from them and move on with my normal life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Possessive ke, I am not.

Over the years, I nurtured my life not to expect much from anybody, so nothing I see in life surprises me. I only expect much from myself nobody else
Well, I think there should be a level of expectations from your partner except you are not truly emotionally attached and committed. Your partner isn’t just anybody.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by josephevergreen(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
We that have not married have to be very careful and prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Parizz: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin and prevent infidelity.
Marry a virgin and have true children.
Marry a virgin and have peace.
Do otherwise and train children who aren't yours.

Do not start a serious relationship with a woman above 23 else, you will be marrying a woman with many sperm in her system.

A woman who has slept with more than one man is a curse to her children; born and unborn.
my chick is 25 and am the only guy she's fùcked
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by 007lss: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Women are scum undecided
BAT........ANY BAT SHOULD BE KILL NOWADAY..... VOTE WISELY
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Parizz: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
can you be monogamous in marriage?
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Parizz:
can you be monogamous in marriage?
Is this even a question? Even in relationship I don’t see myself ever cheating on anyone, I would rather walk away
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by skales67(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
My number one rule is that I don't knáck married women in their spouse's house no matter the temptation.

It has to be my house or a hotel.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Parizz:
my chick is 25 and am the only guy she's fùcked
You THINK you're the only guy she's been with. Think again.

If you want to find out the truth, find her secondary school mates. She's just 25 so her mates are still very much alive.
Get to know some of her male and female friends. Ask the ones that are open to discussion after you have related with them well.

Also go to her street or neighborhood. Ask about her. Ask the guys in that neighborhood. Make it sound as if she jilted you. You will be shocked!

Like I said, think again.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Parizz: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
jimmynauty:

Glad I missed all my experienced galfriends for my 'naive virgin' galfriend now wife of 10years plus.. glory to YHWH.
wicked man. Who will marry those girls you defiled?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by obaaderemi: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
bonnyhope:

Marrying a virgin girl is good

But how many girls above 18 are virgins in this hard con3
And you think the Virgin girl can not cheat on you?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Parizz: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
shege45:
lol you never jam 18 year old with 20 body count. No small girl again ooo
my teenage sister is a virgin
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by EricZeal(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
What I notice on this thread is that ,alot of you rushing in conclusion making it look like all girls are modafookers

Yes na lie ,big lie we still get girls with conscience girls we no dey do do ,see alot of you guys complaining about ladies cheating do worse

After messing around with our younger sisters and eleder ones you run down here and say there is no good girl ,you yourself are you good?

Abeg let us rest jhoor cheating this! girl that!
Omorr make God just see us through �
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by kwasoly(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If you are not ready for marriage better still stay in your Fathers house. How can you say your not in the mood to give your man sex. Your body is not your own so also the body of the man is not his own.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by imagrg(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Who asked you?
hope4nigeria:
this vedios are as old as Methuselah
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by advanceDNA: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:

The guy was clear....u dont have to twist what he said as being insensitive..... he mentioned if the excuse from the woman is getting too much....a wife cannot be tired or not be in the mood all the time....he mentioned that if this is the case for 3 to 4 months...then the wife is getting it else where....

There are men that actually beg their wives for sex becos some women weaponize sex and use it as a means of exchange even in marriage....

any man in such relatiinship is clearly with a woman that doesnt love him or is not sexually attracted to him, a woman that just married him for settling down sake...

In case u ddnt know...a woman can marry because of pressure i.e because shes hitting 40 years old to a man she doesnt really love but asking her hand in marriage..
.also because she was bethroded to a man she doesnt care about, and of course, for money.....

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Well, I think there should be a level of expectations from your partner except you are not truly emotionally attached and committed. Your partner isn’t just anybody.
Cherishing someone has nothing to do with being possessive of the person.

Humans cherish and express their affection differently.

Nobody has control over their partner's actions, so why worry about what you cannot control?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ibtommy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dirty, smelly holes
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by obaaderemi: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Cherishing someone has nothing to do with being possessive of the person.

Humans cherish and express their affection differently.

Nobody has control over their partner's actions, so why worry about what you cannot control?
If I have this kind of mindset then it's better I stay single. It's no longer worth it.

No be by force, abeg.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Sholaco: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stupid people posting old stories..this story is over three (3) years in circulation

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by kingPhidel(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
No in support of extra marital affairs but hotel is always a serene environment for your sinning life. You hardly see such thing happening in the North because aside from religion allows them to marry 4wives max, they patronize brothel and use hotels where necessary. May God continue to expose all cheating wives.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Kay25(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:

I hope u are not married?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
imagrg:
Who asked you?
dindinrin, why are you posting fake news Ediot
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by lukency(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
How many women? Twisted one old story to look like many.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.