Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) (97991 Views)

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by aidameoryou: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Dynot:

700/$
You just opened nairaland acc few days ago
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by edosignature(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Life, life, Life...

May God Almighty safe us from unfaithful partners.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by MNDY(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Fiscus105:
Thing changed from how it was in 90s.

Now, married women want to flex like married men

Now, married women want to have same authority as husbands.

Now, married men want to share responsibilities equally as wives.

Still imagine, how marriages will look like in 10-20yrs to come.

"Marriage shouldn't be as my mother/father did it,..... we are in 21st century, ....yet it's deteriorating on hourly bases".

Marriage is seriously losing its value many young men/women only want a child now and no marriage anymore. Babymama is on the rise; guys now just want a child from a woman too.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by bonnyhope: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2022
obaaderemi:
And you think the Virgin girl can not cheat on you?

Why not?

Virgins are also humans, people change, so cheating on you is not ruled out completely

But being the first to eat the golden apple is glorious grin grin
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Anointedclass: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2022
aidameoryou:

You buy payoneer?
If yes, at what rate.

No try am o...he is a scammer
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by aidameoryou: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Anointedclass:

No try am o...he is a scammer

Yes I already went back to see his acct and when he opened.
Barely 3 days old.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2022
i926:
I know I won't marry. Married women date other married men & you wouldn't even notice
You will notice ooo

The thing one will be carefree to act against what you noticed
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 
Stop giving excuses for a woman who is cheating
If a woman is going to cheat she will finds all manner of excuses so that she can cheat
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Very funny in a way watching the video of married caught live and direct in their husbands houses!

It could be as a result of any excuse
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Some funny American black women is that a head a day keeps the side chick away!

So if I reverse that phrase to
A head a day keeps the Bleep boy away...

Does that makes sense undecided
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2022
But a certain book that I am reading currently makes the above phrases irrelevant when it comes to marriage.it believes in marriage but it describes women actions in a totally different square hole that exsposes why woman,men will always fall into extra marital affairs if not careful
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by onefourseven(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please Nairalanders, help a brother

https://www.nairaland.com/7327769/nairalander
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Anointedclass: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
aidameoryou:

Yes I already went back to see his acct and when he opened.
Barely 3 days old.

I swear I make mistake.

But these guys are fools, I gave him a lifetime opportunity where he can be making a steady income but he misused it because of 40$. As I make at least $1000 deal every month

Well the deed has been done
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by aidameoryou: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anointedclass:

I swear I make mistake.

But these guys are fools, I gave him a lifetime opportunity where he can be making a steady income but he misused it because of 40$. As I make at least $1000 deal every month

Well the deed has been done

What happened.
I also had an efd up situation few weeks ago

Also, do you know about mturk?
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
"No woman no cry"
BOB MARLEY
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by jimmynauty: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Parizz:
wicked man. Who will marry those girls you defiled?

They are all married and ain't wicked... Do you know that condom prevented me from true sexual enjoyment with my experience partners until I married?

Recommendatoon: Avoid sex until marriage. If YHWH wills, marry da naive virgin.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by blissfulheart(f): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

Dnt u have guys had sex bf wedding?

Though, some men would marry, and abandoned their wives and be running after different ladies outside ooo.

They will be saying , ....but I'm giving her and children everything they need now.

People change
I don't have the heart to cheat but I feel abandoned
I dress well ,I smell good, I hustle,I have a child ,ain't,ugly, I practically worship him.
My emotions are always messed up.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by 9jahotblog: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by okewumi: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
blissfulheart:

People change
I don't have the heart to cheat but I feel abandoned
I dress well ,I smell good, I hustle,I have a child ,ain't,ugly, I practically worship him.
My emotions are always messed up.

Just take it easy, things will improve
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ALABACYRIL: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
aidameoryou:

You buy payoneer?
If yes, at what rate.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ALABACYRIL: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
ALABACYRIL:

I want to buy Payoneer @ 650 if available... Whatsapp 08033262809
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by gannod(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin and prevent infidelity.
Marry a virgin and have true children.
Marry a virgin and have peace.
Do otherwise and train children who aren't yours.

Do not start a serious relationship with a woman above 23 else, you will be marrying a woman with many sperm in her system.

A woman who has slept with more than one man is a curse to her children; born and unborn.

Virginity does not stop a woman from cheating. I am talking from experience, a woman will cheat irrespective of whether she married as a virgin or not.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by gannod(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Arysexy:
Afonja and infidelity na 5&6

Maybe you need to first remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. I have been working (construction work) in the South East since 2013. If I tell you the number of married women some of my colleagues have slept with, you will be shocked. Imagine, our foreman was sleeping with some on bare floor. He even slept with a mother and her daughter. The worst is one banker( a married woman), that our Mehanic( Hausa guy) was sleeping with..you need to see the guys mouth. Infildelty has no tribe so stop embarrassing your self on a platform such as this, cheers!
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Sheld(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Payoneer needed at #700 - #720/$ escrow allow. (wese90 escrow).
$50 - $500 needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.