Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) (97992 Views)

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by austinofo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Seriously being a soft man isn't an option in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
lukency:
How many women? Twisted one old story to look like many.

Did you watch it to the end at all?
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
AkuOlisa:
@MrBrownJay1 this is an example of the type of women that are Never in the mood to have sex with their husbands....

I am sure this woman have been telling her husband she is depressed or passing through a lot that is way she's not in the mood to have sex with him but at the same time, she's will to try another man.

as i told someone earlier....dont mistake all the married undercover oloshoes out there, with women that have possible marital issues.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by imagrg(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wonders shall not end!

It's cheaper and you get original products if you place order directly from the manufacturers.

My younger brother placed order for a small but mighty Bluetooth speaker and he got it last week. The sound is fantastic with heavy woofer boost!

If you wish to buy one too, go to the link on my signature below and be glad you did!

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Some people dey this life sha
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by almarthins(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Women are scum undecided

Likewise men
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Enumerator(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Confirm!

Marriage already lost it's relevance
Fiscus105:
Thing changed from how it was in 90s.

Now, married women want to flex like married men

Now, married women want to have same authority as husbands.

Now, married men want to share responsibilities equally as wives.

Still imagine, how marriages will look like in 10-20yrs to come.

"Marriage shouldn't be as my mother/father did it,..... we are in 21st century, ....yet it's deteriorating on hourly bases".
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by fof1: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.
Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 

You are a very BIG Hypocrite, Pls. Go and Sit Down for Gutter Koor

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Grandemperor(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
The subject embraces tautology and/or gross alienation: ''Married Women Caught With [Other] Men In Their Husbands' Houses''. ''Other'' is unnecessary, please.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
The way married women cheat nowadays is too much. What may be causing it?
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by 4Kemzy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
It's this s

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. [/b]

Wonderful!

Since you're not always in the mood and he is, what do you suggest he does?
You won't be mad if he meets another woman right?
It's not hard na.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thegoodone13:
The way married women cheat nowadays is too much. What may be causing it?

They're learning from the masters, aka their husbands.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by tafat: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na wa o, things dey happen sha.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by tafat: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
imagrg:
Wonders shall not end!

It's cheaper and you get original products if you place order directly from the manufacturers.

My younger brother placed order for a small but mighty Bluetooth speaker and he got it last week. The sound is fantastic with heavy woofer boost!

If you wish to buy one too, go to the link on my signature below and be glad you did!
nice, this speaker seems amazing, but have you tried the new Oraimo rock that comes with an ENC feature? Making calls outside just got better with this device that blocks all environmental noise.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Cut off their clit biko grin
I've seen a video where this was literally done to a lady by the unknown gun men in the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by donem: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Is this even a question? Even in relationship I don’t see myself ever cheating on anyone, I would rather walk away
Talk is Cheap
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
The woman eye glass for me grin
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by blissfulheart(f): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2022
I use to wonder y a married woman would cheat on her husband ,until I got married and had to deal with a man who sex starve me ,sometimes once in a month or twice. I guess for a sexually active woman its mot easy sleeping on the same bed with your husband yet u don't get d love and attention u deserve staying faithful becomes war.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by NessFortunate: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 

Some women are never in the mood, mind you little misunderstanding also takes some women out of the mood, I don't think it is wise for couples to deny each sex, because the flesh is always weak and vulnerable to pleasures.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by dochenaj: 1:51am On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
I don't see anything bad if a man can't satisfy his wife and his wife respectfully tries to get the satisfaction elsewhere. Life is too short to take it too serious. These things don't have meter cool
One of them spotted.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Well... I don't pity the men because whenever I try to shun young ladies sleeping around, the men here will come at me like lions. So let them enjoy their once wayward girlfriends who have now become wives and can no longer stick to and be satisfied with one man.

What has the men here who you say come at you got to do with the men in the videos? Is it the men that come at you on nairaland that are in the videos or that their wives are cheating on them? Should the guys that come at you on nairaland now be crying because some other dudes wife is cheating on him?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehhee... E don happen!

Watch as a woman tried to stop her husband from accessing the bathroom cos she was hiding a man in there.

Well... I don't pity the men because whenever I try to shun young ladies sleeping around, the men here will come at me like lions. So let them enjoy their once wayward girlfriends who have now become wives and can no longer stick to and be satisfied with one man.

Watch the video:
https://fb.watch/fyQUqo41Js/
Thunderbolts!
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2022
blissfulheart:
I use to wonder y a married woman would cheat on her husband ,until I got married and had to deal with a man who sex starve me ,sometimes once in a month or twice. I guess for a sexually active woman its mot easy sleeping on the same bed with your husband yet u don't get d love and attention u deserve staying faithful becomes war.

Dnt u have guys had sex bf wedding?

Though, some men would marry, and abandoned their wives and be running after different ladies outside ooo.

They will be saying , ....but I'm giving her and children everything they need now.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Tobest94: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2022
ecolime:

stop this rubbish you’re saying. You’ll begin to dislike your husband because he demand for sex and you’re not in the mood without any tangible reason? Better stay unmarried
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by aidameoryou: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Dynot:
Gobe

We are one of the best registered vendor so far in Nigeria and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

Skrill funds 535/$

zelle funds 485/$ clean funds

Cashapp funds 500/$

Greendot funds 420/$

Apple pay funds 450/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 430/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 400/$

Gemini funds 440/$

Movo funds 450/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

iTunes card 420/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 435/$

Steam wallet gift card 440/$

Apple gift card 430/$

Sephora gift card 440/$

Razergold 530/$

Google play store 400/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 470/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

All currencies are welcome

Whatsapp or call +234 7018 39 6846

You buy payoneer?
If yes, at what rate.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2022
But this is an old story.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Dynot: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2022
aidameoryou:

You buy payoneer?
If yes, at what rate.

700/$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.