Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (84124 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Whobedatte(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Hook up girls don see motivation D grin grin grin. If you try advising them now they’ll tell you this life has no formula. What most people don’t know is that marriage does not mean a happy ending especially in this generation……to marry is not the problem, staying happily married is the problem. Time will tell so let’s just wait till after 10 years and we’ll see who won. Hook up does not pay, very few of them eventually get married and they don’t marry the men they’d like to marry on a normal day. They marry those kind of men we used to laugh at growing up,those weird and ugly men that we do wonder if any woman can accept to marry them. These are the kind of men runs girls marry but they’ll come online and paint a different picture. I have secondary school friends that are runs girls that are getting married and because of our friendship they still tell me everything. The men they are marrying disgusts them and they hate their lives,they know they don’t stand a chance with the most eligible bachelors around so they have to accept their fate. No matter how social media paints it, hook up doesn’t pay. Money no even Dey the business again sef, if you charge above 5000 naira you won’t see customer so why engage in it?
The way you take analyse am , e com be like say you sef get only fans account

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jokkarm2: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
repent and sin no more
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Confirm4real(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
I don't want to see the guy on NL coming to complain of not satisfying her and how she's sampling other men in marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good luck to him... Your union is blessed!

This information is quite unnecessary tho!

Make una dey get sense for social media abeg!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by illuminutty: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some things are best left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by BigYash: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maybe the man has been regular customer to hookups them. So,they fits each other..
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Guys commenting, please know this that many good girls are doing hookup due to family financial difficulties or due to failure of their parents in meeting their financial needs, and funny enough your sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts and even girlfriends could be doing hookup without your knowledge.

Life will always teach us all the sad reality of life, just a matter of time cool

yeah indeed.

it is laziness and materialism

what stops the girl from getting a job

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by qtguru(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jesus lipsrsealed cry
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Whobedatte(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truth be told , good homely girls are into secret hookup games now who only gets hooked up only through recommendations from their true friends .
Financial constraints in school , hunger is major cause

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Skepticus: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Guys commenting, please know this that many good girls are doing hookup due to family financial difficulties or due to failure of their parents in meeting their financial needs, and funny enough your sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts and even girlfriends could be doing hookup without your knowledge.

Life will always teach us all the sad reality of life, just a matter of time cool

By your logic, every jobless guy should become an armed robber to earn a living. Some of you (who like to claim advanced age and being married) just open your mouth to vomit bullshiit.

Stop encouraging stupidity in your bid to defend women's foolish choices. Economy hard no go mean say man must be encouraged to be a thief!

Prostitutes of various kinds don't change for the most part. Marriage is just "holiday" for them. Should this guy get into financial issues, gets boring or lose his sexual prowess, she is back to the "streets" where she belongs. Once a woman goes bad, she is gone forever.

Anyway, I have ex-hook up girls looking for husbands. Do well and marry them for us.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by judeovoma: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
You need to swallow the redpill.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Akanbiedu(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dead man
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
M23M:
Did the man's family know about this?

I doubt bro
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by judedwriter(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
From hook up to wedlock... undecided

Anyways, people marry for different reasons.

Some marry for sex, others for companionship, while many others for financial security.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by ferry1: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
I pray the almighty God repent you totally from your past live and keep your home till eternity
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Way4orward: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Weak man

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by OBALOLA55(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This simp try ooh grin

I know that even hookup girls marry at the end.

So it is nothing new. grin

Some of the guys here might even be dating a disguised hookup girl.
I WAN MARRY FULANI HOOK-UP GIRL, ANY CHANCE undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by otipoju(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
blackboy:
Babe, them plenty. S0me are so ugly you won't know that was what they were doing in the area or when they were in school 0r during NYSC .
Forget it or gba gbe if you dig deep you will know that many so called wives and single ladies did worse than her..abortion, sleep with any man even for free, lecturers so ugly and old, etc.
Babe i do not condemn you or look down on you or your husband.
This life no judge...but dont encourage evil

I remember one girl for my class that year. I dey take very good girl eye dey look am for many years till we graduate.

Until dem play me her tape sey na she wild pass for her crew. Slept with two brothers, ( one she was expecting to marry) , slept with an elderly lecturer from another faculty for the man office. Na on top office table dem spread her legs to part her red sea.

Well sha i go go collect my share for London this December. She can't go scottsfree like that.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by majamajic(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:

What if all jobless guys decide to go into robbery ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
blackboy:
Babe, them plenty. S0me are so ugly you won't know that was what they were doing in the area or when they were in school 0r during NYSC .
Forget it or gba gbe if you dig deep you will know that many so called wives and single ladies did worse than her..abortion, sleep with any man even for free, lecturers so ugly and old, etc.
Babe i do not condemn you or look down on you or your husband.
This life no judge...but dont encourage evil

I guess you can marry a slut ??
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by tuzle(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Plz what's the difference between hookups and oloshoism?
olosho in suit(cooperate olosho). Is just like civil engineer and bricklayer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Centcanada: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
What a risk? Men can take and retakes foolish risk.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Moh247: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asewo girls are human too... This one is very grateful and honest
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by extol1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOFRONT:
Okay oo The husband should be wary of Okafors law........Of all the decent ladies out there, Mr Simpson has simply gone to wife an Indecent IndecentStar whose viral s-x videos are probably on the phones of every dude in the neigborhood........Its okay oo.

Sha make we no see headline on Nairaland say "How a newly married man caught his wife in a hotel room with one of her Ex.

Because when you wife an Active hookup girl or an Ex hookup girl, then both Okafor's law of Congoelasticity and Okafors law of Congodynamic is prevalent in your family.

are you sure the lady did not jazz him

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Antoeni(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm Your Marriage is Temporary One ,
Just Enjoy it While it Last
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by stocktaker: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandalytics:
My husband met me when I was doing ‘hookup’ – Lady shares how she met her husband

A Nigerian lady has revealed the circumstances under which she and her husband met before they tied the knot.

A follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

The young woman shared a video-reeel showing variety of photos ranging from their wedding day images, to the ones they snapped on dates and even on vacations.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cie_OGsogtN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
im sure the Simp guy must have an issue in his life a normal girl can not cope with the only option available for him is ashewo, if not no normal lady would have married him .... its sense i called it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by hotwax: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Hook up girls don see motivation D grin grin grin. If you try advising them now they’ll tell you this life has no formula. What most people don’t know is that marriage does not mean a happy ending especially in this generation……to marry is not the problem, staying happily married is the problem. Time will tell so let’s just wait till after 10 years and we’ll see who won. Hook up does not pay, very few of them eventually get married and they don’t marry the men they’d like to marry on a normal day. They marry those kind of men we used to laugh at growing up,those weird and ugly men that we do wonder if any woman can accept to marry them. These are the kind of men runs girls marry but they’ll come online and paint a different picture. I have secondary school friends that are runs girls that are getting married and because of our friendship they still tell me everything. The men they are marrying disgusts them and they hate their lives,they know they don’t stand a chance with the most eligible bachelors around so they have to accept their fate. No matter how social media paints it, hook up doesn’t pay. Money no even Dey the business again sef, if you charge above 5000 naira you won’t see customer so why engage in it?

So some women still get sense...I think say na only my mother get sense.

U deserve 20k

Oya take a sheet of paper and write 20k on it.
Now squeeze the paper and put it in your mouth.

Finally chew the paper. There you have your 20k

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by JustPowerApps(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tooorrr!
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Chingykay77(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
The guy did well , taking u from the street

It is IMPOSSIBLE to take what belongs to STREET away from the STREET.
No offense please

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Devil1Messenger: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Hookup na the modern name for olosho
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Cmanforall: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
No difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.