Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (84095 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by emperor863(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
It can only one of them. They reason with their heart and not their brain. The brain is reserved from crimes.

Lady Olosho, we'll see where you'll be when the reality of what you're doing dawns on your simp.

Nonsense and something.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by FullBlastLight: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOFRONT:
Okay oo The husband should be wary of Okafors law........Of all the decent ladies out there, Mr Simpson has simply gone to wife an Indecent IndecentStar whose viral s-x videos are probably on the phones of every dude in the neigborhood........Its okay oo.

Sha make we no see headline on Nairaland say "How a newly married man caught his wife in a hotel room with one of her Ex.

Because when you wife an Active hookup girl or an Ex hookup girl, then both Okafor's law of Congoelasticity and Okafors law of Congodynamic is prevalent in your family.

Dude, what's dis Okafor's Law again, abeg?

Enlighten us one more time, bikonu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Emmanuel909090: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
All I see is a strong man.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=M23M post=116694519]Did the man's family know about this?[/qu0ote]

Now they know .
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
As if all the jobless youths in Nigeria have a job waiting for them. You guys will understand these vulnerable ladies' plight as you get more experience with life.

Men are the cause of these through decades of leadership failures by Nigerian men.

haha, we understand their plight and that is laziness

arent there girls working legit jobs, what stops the runsgirl from doing similar things

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by bonnyhope: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some men sef
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Hermes119: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This simp try ooh grin

I know that even hookup girls marry at the end.

So it is nothing new. grin

Some of the guys here might even be dating a disguised hookup girl.
Boss !!!
Where you dey since
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Boss13: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some men go open eyes pick wahala for themselves.

This is obviously a sign of no male guidance in his life. You don't make a prostitute a wife. That's a vital rule in the streets.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by simplepee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Una go marry olosho finish, start running helter skelter in future shouting "DNA IS A MUST"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by charles614: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hook up is digitalized olosho
fman:
Plz what's the difference between hookups and oloshoism?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Guys commenting, please know this that many good girls are doing hookup due to family financial difficulties or due to failure of their parents in meeting their financial needs, and funny enough your sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts and even girlfriends could be doing hookup without your knowledge.

Life will always teach us all the sad reality of life, just a matter of time cool
you are a very useless man. Those ladies that are doing nine to five or hawking on the street, are they fools? Its idiots like you that is destroying the society. They have hands and legs to look for legitimate jobs but chose the wrong path out of greed and laziness but here you are defending them.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by lamalang(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
just the name, any other thing is the same
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by HolyPussy: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
She must have used her holy pussy well well on the man.

Which made the poor man to forget that you should never make a hoe a house wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Wuppdex: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
At least they are being deceived, so that's excusable, but the case is a different one here ok.

ofuonyebi:
i love when honest people put away shame and make life and truth real!
Thank God for the life of the man
Most often, many men and young guys married a pretending lady as wife who is worse that hookups and oloshos

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
virginprincess:
The man is no different from her,the one who request the services of a prostitue is also a prostitue so i wish them happy married life.
when will you lose your virginity and start thinking like a woman?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Boss13: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
nerdfrost:
I hope he doesnt regret it though

I don't think he would escape it, the regrets. This is a marriage. A union for the long foreseeable and unforeseeable future. This is not a short time get together. I think his brains got twisted.

I wonder what his trust levels would be when she is out late at night.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by hkidola00(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
tuzle:
olosho in suit(cooperate olosho). Is just like civil engineer and bricklayer
man don't compare civil engr to bricklayer...what!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Miravik900:

That's why they said vet your suppose wife very well before you marry her no.just jump go to marriage as for me and my self baby mamas all the way no get time to marry any hoe
you sabi any girl way ready to born make you connect me. I wan do like you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by iolalekan30: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hookup girl that marry is like a person that went for Xmas holiday

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Wuppdex: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
OKAFOR THEORY = A hole once knacked and well knacked can always be reknacked grin

FullBlastLight:

Dude, what's dis Okafor's Law again, abeg?

Enlighten us one more time, bikonu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Hook up girls don see motivation D grin grin grin. If you try advising them now they’ll tell you this life has no formula. What most people don’t know is that marriage does not mean a happy ending especially in this generation……to marry is not the problem, staying happily married is the problem. Time will tell so let’s just wait till after 10 years and we’ll see who won. Hook up does not pay, very few of them eventually get married and they don’t marry the men they’d like to marry on a normal day. They marry those kind of men we used to laugh at growing up,those weird and ugly men that we do wonder if any woman can accept to marry them. These are the kind of men runs girls marry but they’ll come online and paint a different picture. I have secondary school friends that are runs girls that are getting married and because of our friendship they still tell me everything. The men they are marrying disguhate
see dis morøn, person dey charge 30k you say e no dey pay.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by sync(f): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
M23M:
Did the man's family know about this?
Maybe he grew up in an orphanage home
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by pansophist(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
The divine blessing associated with the masculine is the ability to rescue the feminine. If she is broke, a prostitute, a baby mama, from a bad home, divorced, and so forth, a man has the divine power to save her. By marrying her, he gives her a home, a new beginning, and all her past vanishes. Men save women.

But saving a woman who has done prostitution should not be part of the deal, because you can't save a damaged woman. Prostitution should be a sin a man should not overlook. It will come back to haunt you in many ways, and no one will save you.

Just imagine this young man wants to be a governor of his state in ten years' time, and one of his wives forker has her nude when she is gaggin a heavyweight cucumber, how shameful will that be that the wive of an incumbent governor is being forked by street boys, and she screams harder in jubilation. I can only feel sorry for that man. Save a woman, but nut a prostitute.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Sirconnect: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Watin everybody dey chop he reach your turn you nor wan gree release am ,what a SImple man

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Kingozymandias(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

None ..one is pidgin English
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by ComeToJesus: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some disclosures are not necessary. Maybe necessary when confessing to your maker. Other than that, given the judgemental nature of humans, it's just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by LastDonn: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Honesty to who?

Don't she know her way to church. Or pastor to confess. It's btw you n Ur creator. Mk amends n move on.

Jashub:
This is honesty na...her admitting her past is honesty . Or how do you define honesty? undecided
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Kingozymandias(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
blackboy:
Babe, them plenty. S0me are so ugly you won't know that was what they were doing in the area or when they were in school 0r during NYSC .
Forget it or gba gbe if you dig deep you will know that many so called wives and single ladies did worse than her..abortion, sleep with any man even for free, lecturers so ugly and old, etc.
Babe i do not condemn you or look down on you or your husband.
This life no judge...but dont encourage evil

You can't even speak in good English. I can bet you are not a graduate. So you are in no place to say if you look down on someone.

Graduate first if you can get a job start feeding yourself, live paying your rent for at least 5 years then you can comment
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Hook up wey everybody dey do commot....e reach baba turn..he decided to customize community property.... i mean...who does that
toto sweet you eat it twice

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Kingozymandias(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOFRONT:
Okay oo The husband should be wary of Okafors law........Of all the decent ladies out there, Mr Simpson has simply gone to wife an Indecent IndecentStar whose viral s-x videos are probably on the phones of every dude in the neigborhood........Its okay oo.

Sha make we no see headline on Nairaland say "How a newly married man caught his wife in a hotel room with one of her Ex.

Because when you wife an Active hookup girl or an Ex hookup girl, then both Okafor's law of Congoelasticity and Okafors law of Congodynamic is prevalent in your family.

This is a whöre who probably marired a failure or a junkie who can't feed himself . She was probably feeding him from the prostitution work so how can he even complain?

These dirty ladies are trying to console themselves but it always ends in tears.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by FullBlastLight: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wuppdex:
OKAFOR THEORY = A hole once knacked and well knacked can always be reknacked grin

Laughing out loud! grin

Ah, is dt what d law says, truly?

I actually thought d Law is somtin intellectual, like dem, Charles Law, Boyles Law, Avogadro's Law, Newton's Law, etc.

Okafor's Law, knacking law! grin

Okafor's Law may be humorous, bt it is satirically right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Enumerator:
Aame thing, hookup na just packaging
short or tdb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.