Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (84110 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
qtguru:
Jesus lipsrsealed cry
Are you not an atheist? Why Jesus?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by letitrainnow(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hope she will not go back to it.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This simp try ooh grin

I know that even hookup girls marry at the end.

So it is nothing new. grin

Some of the guys here might even be dating a disguised hookup girl.
Haha
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by eguarojeona: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
xpressionx:
You never stop hookup,what a SIMPle man
Yahoo boy and hookup girl.They are fit for each other.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by brandsoncharlie: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
virginprincess:
The man is no different from her,the one who request the services of a prostitue is also a prostitue so i wish them happy married life.
Those guys that date , chop u But didn’t marry U where are they. so unfortunate they Didn’t marry u.
Fake virgin princess.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Navalsadiq(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Once a souldier always a souldier
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
limcar:
see dis morøn, person dey charge 30k you say e no dey pay.

And how often does she see customers? People wey dey charge 5k sef no Dey even see customer like that so why indulge in runs. Make up is my side hustle and I make more than 30k a week so now tell me what will make me venture into runs. Even if you’re charging 30k per night if your mom gets sick and 500k is needed urgently for her treatment, do you have the money? Money no dey runs no dey cap ,I’d rather do Yahoo than hook up cos Yahoo gives a lot of money and you can even build house from it. But as for hook up, girls that are into it are Fooooooools, they are the kind of girls that will choose half a million instead of 900k. Dumb girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
virginchaser:

Oga na master two hands up for. I hail o.

Oh stopeeeeeeettttt tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by kelspinall(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ckonnet:

Na only igbo girls dey do hook up abeg?
every tribe has a hook up gals,no tribe is excluded.
i call ada and chioma is a way to express my proverbs nothing more

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Dougyclan: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Tor...at least she is honest enough to admit her past. Unlike some that will form chaste until the man discovers a very dark past that has no single spark of light in it
hahahah i just like dat "single spark of light" part.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by drmuchin: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why SIMPSON brekete for our present world?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Ed12(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
I salute her social media honesty , only if she can put the honesty to paly in her reality sadcos a farm tool is most likely a farm tool
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SaturnNick(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
What is a hooker?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by t2luv1: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this brotha will learn the hard way the age old saying:"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN OLOSHOES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!!

brothas, brothas, brothas, the rules are very simple: you pick the babe from street, chop, then take her right back to the street corner you met her, and let some other brotha sample the olosho. trying to wife these wh0res is not only BLASPHEMOUS but also very SELFISH!

BTW the fact that this yeye woman is even running her mouth to the whole world about the type of low life she was, says a lot about their r/ship!
to each their own misery!

I whole heartily agree with you on this one. An old wise man once told me When you see someone that wants to jump out of window in a 20 story building Just give him room to do the jump why turn a suicide into a homicide.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Edc1: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
A whoreee met a player no love lost
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by DollarBuddy: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Such a SIMple-looking guy grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Limzy02(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ìyàwó táa fijó fé, iran ni yóò wò gbèyìn. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Her pussy is for the street but her heart is for her man

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by ochiosa(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
What is hookup? Say when you bi Ashawo make Nigerians understand.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

And how often does she see customers? People wey dey charge 5k sef no Dey even see customer like that so why indulge in runs. Make up is my side hustle and I make more than 30k a week so now tell me what will make me venture into runs. Even if you’re charging 30k per night if your mom gets sick and 500k is needed urgently for her treatment, do you have the money? Money no dey runs no dey cap ,I’d rather do Yahoo than hook up cos Yahoo gives a lot of money and you can even build house from it. But as for hook up, girls that are into it are Fooooooools, they are the kind of girls that will choose half a million instead of 900k. Dumb girls
haven't you heard of yahoo boys paying high to bed these girls?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by limcar: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Those guys that date , chop u But didn’t marry U where are they. so unfortunate they Didn’t marry u.
Fake virgin princess.
she said she's a virgin
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by tyinfinity: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
I like peter obi because he is a beer dealer
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
limcar:
haven't you heard of yahoo boys paying high to bed these girls?

The few lucky girls yes but majority of them are still dead broke. In case you haven’t noticed,99% of girls these days are into hook up. So how can majority of them be seeing money? When you get close to like 10 runs gurls, then you’ll notice what I’m saying. Forget the new clothes they always wear and the iPhones too, these two things are their starter packs and they starve to buy these two. Them go hold iPhone wear bone straight dey beg for food

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Innobee99(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
The guy did well , taking u from the street
They both came from the streets
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by hkidola00(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#006600][/color]

The few lucky girls yes but majority of them are still dead broke. In case you haven’t noticed,99% of girls these days are into hook up. So how can majority of them be seeing money? When you get close to like 10 runs gurls, then you’ll notice what I’m saying. Forget the new clothes they always wear and the iPhones too, these two things are their starter packs and they starve to buy these two. Them go hold iPhone wear bone straight dey beg for food
you no lie

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by castro(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Motivational speech for the hookers in hookup. It is well. May God deliver us.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Goldbw122(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
For a very sure fact, that is how most husband meet their wife I even know one in real life, so that is how it is... This life nor balance.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Babalola0920: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
No comment all reserved
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Tonytonex(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
virginprincess:
The man is no different from her,the one who request the services of a prostitue is also a prostitue so i wish them happy married life.
Fool, the one that is receiving the money is the prostitute.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Strikethem: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Now, what the guy has been hiding from his friends and family members has finally been exposed. On reading this, he should expect what he bargained for.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Strikethem: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
M23M:
Did the man's family know about this?
That is the sad reality. He will here from them soon.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by brandsoncharlie: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
limcar:
she said she's a virgin
Which kind yeye virgin. That girl that said she was receiving advances from men on this platform but not anymore. Any lady on social media looking for men, Charli forget they're used and dumped by several men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.