Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (84106 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by drololaaof: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Tor...at least she is honest enough to admit her past. Unlike some that will form chaste until the man discovers a very dark past that has no single spark of light in it
Have you stopped from the act? If so good ,there are some 'good evening ' that deliberately go into sex work to finance their man ,they usually quit after making enough money ,the spouse will be aware of it . Some sex workers get hooked up to some their customers
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Useless men condemning her.
Same useless men that a lady cannot urgently need to pass the night on her journey elsewhere without trying to r*pe her, and if she refuse, chase her out of his house at midnight.
Useless men that can't give a lady a job without trying to sleep with her.
Useless men that can't even give a lady 5k to help her legitimate business without wanting to see her undies.
Very useless set of men.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by 9jacelebrity: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Girl wey we Dey manage e reach your turn you marry her shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by seunfape(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Let's see what would happen n the next 5 years
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by dyera(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
virginprincess:
The man is no different from her,the one who request the services of a prostitue is also a prostitue so i wish them happy married life.

They say the most important thing in marriage is understanding between partners. So while she keep serving clients, the man will keep patronizing oloshos and their union will persist.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by oziezu: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Let them be, and may they live happily ever after to sin no more.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by deebrownneymar: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandalytics:
My husband met me when I was doing ‘hookup’ – Lady shares how she met her husband

A Nigerian lady has revealed the circumstances under which she and her husband met before they tied the knot.

A follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

The young woman shared a video-reeel showing variety of photos ranging from their wedding day images, to the ones they snapped on dates and even on vacations.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cie_OGsogtN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Only yahoo boys can do this because God wan punish them
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by calebsmile(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
I know the Baba that did the juju. His name is Baba. ���
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by lezz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
virginprincess:
The man is no different from her,the one who request the services of a prostitue is also a prostitue so i wish them happy married life.
stop trying to normalise over used meat.

A girl who has slept around is damaged irreparably. Not so for a man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by lezz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Guys commenting, please know this that many good girls are doing hookup due to family financial difficulties or due to failure of their parents in meeting their financial needs, and funny enough your sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts and even girlfriends could be doing hookup without your knowledge.

Life will always teach us all the sad reality of life, just a matter of time cool
stupidest comment so far
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Thesaint141(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Premium tears loading for that SIMPle
Guy because once a soldier is always a soldier.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by greatness77: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandalytics:
My husband met me when I was doing ‘hookup’ – Lady shares how she met her husband

A Nigerian lady has revealed the circumstances under which she and her husband met before they tied the knot.

A follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

The young woman shared a video-reeel showing variety of photos ranging from their wedding day images, to the ones they snapped on dates and even on vacations.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cie_OGsogtN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
, man commits suicide after DNA test shows he is not the father of ......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by toloohthegreat: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
M23M:
Did the man's family know about this?

Now she just told them. Same thing!
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by bellotaofeek: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pls don't bring bastard to the house ..na beg u beg o
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by sundayppa: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Tor...at least she is honest enough to admit her past. Unlike some that will form chaste until the man discovers a very dark past that has no single spark of light in it

What if all this, its all setup or blackmail. No strong validity. So, let's no be too quick to judge anybody here.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Capitalismisasc: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yoighaman:
From the 'streets' she was picked; to the 'streets' she shall return.
Amen
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Tzar(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Once a wh*re, Always a wh*re! You just need the right trigger to bring your old & real self back.
I respect you for coming clean with your past tho. That n*gga needs to watchout tho.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by bagad: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
xpressionx:
You never stop hookup,what a SIMPle man
worry about your own fortune.
Carry your own cross
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by friendl: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mumu get grade ?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Because she said the truth? Would you prefer she told a lie?
SouthSouth1914:

This is not honesty, this is sheer stupidity! What about her hussy’s parents and how they will look at her hereafter?

The lady is uncultured, shameless and brainless!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by 9gerian: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Well, now they know… cheesy

M23M:
Did the man's family know about this?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Tundex911: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Either you advance your Olosho job or its local business

Aunty mi, you're still Olosho
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by NightLight(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Once a hoe always a hoe! Men don’t learn
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Neitan(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Poleski: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2022
I pity the poor senseless guy. She will never stop hookup.
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Lovelyqueen(f): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2022
How will you know her past, when you weren't there or know someone who witnessed it. Shebi na wetin she tell you,u go sabi, and very few will tell you what they did if it was horrible
Miravik900:

That's why they said vet your suppose wife very well before you marry her no.just jump go to marriage as for me and my self baby mamas all the way no get time to marry any hoe
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Onyinyechiugly1:
Because she said the truth? Would you prefer she told a lie?

She should have announced on her wedding day to her guests that she was a former runs girl and get a standing ovation!
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Karlifate: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Hook up girls don see motivation D grin grin grin. If you try advising them now they’ll tell you this life has no formula. What most people don’t know is that marriage does not mean a happy ending especially in this generation……to marry is not the problem, staying happily married is the problem. Time will tell so let’s just wait till after 10 years and we’ll see who won. Hook up does not pay, very few of them eventually get married and they don’t marry the men they’d like to marry on a normal day. They marry those kind of men we used to laugh at growing up,those weird and ugly men that we do wonder if any woman can accept to marry them. These are the kind of men runs girls marry but they’ll come online and paint a different picture. I have secondary school friends that are runs girls that are getting married and because of our friendship they still tell me everything. The men they are marrying disgusts them and they hate their lives,they know they don’t stand a chance with the most eligible bachelors around so they have to accept their fate. No matter how social media paints it, hook up doesn’t pay. Money no even Dey the business again sef, if you charge above 5000 naira you won’t see customer so why engage in it?

When business is not booming, they go diabolical

OR

use diabolic means to tie a simple suitor.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Starkz9898(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
blackboy:
Babe, them plenty. S0me are so ugly you won't know that was what they were doing in the area or when they were in school 0r during NYSC .
Forget it or gba gbe if you dig deep you will know that many so called wives and single ladies did worse than her..abortion, sleep with any man even for free, lecturers so ugly and old, etc.
Babe i do not condemn you or look down on you or your husband.
This life no judge...but dont encourage evil
somethings are better left unsaid shocked
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Karlifate:

When business is not booming, they go diabolical

OR

use diabolic means to tie a simple suitor.

Gbam, you know them well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.