Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (50030 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bontafa:

Show us if Asiwaju scrapped the office of the first lady to start with

He gave birth to Eko Atlantic and Lekki deep seaports Ideas which is a billion dollar revenue For a life time .
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by AdamuKD: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.
You are the one uselessing yourself goat

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
OscarJaden:
I thought Reno said it was impossible
I will deactivate my Nairaland account if Emilo kan can go on CNN for interview

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Shut up, you were the first to insult him and he replied so why are you crying?

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria wether you like it or not , he will rule over you and his government will turn your misfortune around for better

You deserve a good life

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by OmoIjebuOde: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

You sound so frustrated.

Is Peter Obi the reason for your miserable and wretched life?

Is Peter Obi the reason why you can't feed 3 square meal daily?

People like you are not supposed to be counted during census because you will give wrong estimation of the number of people living in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Plis, shut upppppp.

It's actually y'all aversed to common sense. Like, how do you really think? How? undecided

But y'all were jubilating and calling him a fraud before when the interview got posted a number of times. Now you're saying it's not big deal.

Tufia.

I never said that . Mind you it’s not everybody that’s following thread to thread arguing For politicians who don’t take you to heart. You and who is fighting for politicians tufia your gullibility is what disgusts me that’s all .
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please when will Tinubu appear on national TV for debate or interview ?

What's the old criminal running away from

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

He gave birth to Eko Atlantic and Lekki deep seaports Ideas which is a billion dollar revenue For a life time .

What was the sole purpose of EKo Atlantic?

Was it not for housing problems?

A man sunk the whole state money to make that dream come true and you are clapping.

Me , you , the obi of Onitsha, the asaba of asaba, the oba of Benin , the aga of Ondo , the alafin of Oyo combined together cannot pay a 5 bedroom flat in eko Atlantic for 10 years . We must give up .

So what are you explaining here .

Have you checked the yearly rent of EKo Atlantic and asked why it's empty?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Grandmeister(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
owiko:
Incoming presido, please pity the enemies of Nigeria. They have had too many sleepless nights on a stretch.
Nigeria’s enemies deserve NO pity. Destruction is the only justice they deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria wether you like it or not , he will rule over you and his government will turn your misfortune around for better

You deserve a good life

The people of anambra he ruled over for complete good 8years, how are they fairing now??
Are their lives better than ours??
Are they now all billionaires?
What is the state of anambra presently, both in aspect of infrastructural development and private investments?
Is it as peaceful as heaven and as developed as dubai.?

Please always try making your defensive statements clear and devoid of any sentimentalism. Because it is obvious you people are blind by hate and nothing more.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by fydence: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

Tell your Mobile Shaky Shaky Vibrator to bend down and mop floors let us check whether his Size 5 Molfix diaper will not fall... Shameless agbadorian

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by edungene7: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This Obituary na bastard o. shocked
The guy just dey lie dey bobo CNN.
The guy doesn't know how he looks on TV self. He looks like a rotten shit. Very disgusting animal. The interviewer just dey look say shey na this fool wan rule Nigeria grin
Yr mumu no too much?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

My questiona goes thus:

Do you have PVC?
Have you bookmarked my post?

Then lets meet Feb.2023.
My answer us yes I have PVC and I and everyone around have too.
My advice stay away from sniper from September28

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Eriokanmi: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

siddon for dia ok? Lemme make something clear to you. Our minds are made up. We cannot look back. On Obi's mandate we stand gidigba. All these your epistles, which you keep spamming nairaland threads with can only appeal to urchins like you. It can't change anything in the Obi's camp. Know this and be fine.

I'd rather advise you work hard to win some voters like you to Tinubu's side. Enough said

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cheap
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by fydence: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

He has a job and he has a life....none of which you have

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Sambaby7640: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

Take a chill pill shinedu grin grin cheesy I didn’t mention anybody’s name .
werey my name is Tobi.... Don't be stupid...Omoluabi ni mi... I'm Yoruba doesn't mean I'll support a Yoruba candidate. Tinubu go go dash me #100M for supporting him. And I no go buy fuel or other things differently from other tribe cause I'm Yoruba if he wins.

I'll go with the best candidate out of the three and it's never Tinubu the opportunist druggie. Claiming other people's Glory. Make the old man go rest leave politics for the younger generations.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by favour32(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Dont take it personal.
Tell us what Bishop T. Agbadoria Cassavani has to offer when he becomes...what?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by MasterKernel: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

The major fore runners are governors. Even the rest who are not Governors have worked In different sphere of life they should tell us their plans . Granting series of interviews is not a criteria of a good leader . I’m yet to see the aspirants granting series of interviews tell us is policies that’s still alive till date from when he was Governor.

Use Google and get these facts.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bontafa:

What was the sole purpose of EKo Atlantic?

Was it not for housing problems?

A man sunk the whole state money to make that dream come true and you are clapping.

Me , you , the obi of Onitsha, the asaba of asaba, the oba of Benin , the aga of Ondo , the alafin of Oyo combined together cannot pay a 5 bedroom flat in eko Atlantic for 10 years . We must give up .

So what are you explaining here .

Have you checked the yearly rent of EKo Atlantic and asked why it's empty?

That’s too lame and petty from you . If you don’t have the money other people have the money . America will have her embassy there And pay tax so does hotels and events centers which will host tourism .

Every country have a place like this . In California you’ve Silicon Valley , Dubai has , Monaco etc don’t use your poverty mentality to spoil a visionary hospitality business. Ibiza , Mauritius are making hell of a money from tourism . Obedients ain’t smart at all you just exposed yourself. Tourism industry is a billion industry google is your friend.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by RealLagosBoy: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

See this mumu. You will manage to subscribe for 40mb for N100 and enter Nairaland to spew thrash.

Idiot try and add value to your wretched life.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
werey my name is Tobi.... Don't be stupid...Omoluabi ni mi... I'm Yoruba doesn't mean I'll support a Yoruba candidate. Tinubu go go dash me #100M for supporting him. And I no go buy fuel or other things differently from other tribe cause I'm Yoruba if he wins.

I'll go with the best candidate out of the three and it's never Tinubu the opportunist druggie. Claiming other people's Glory. Make the old man go rest leave politics for the younger generations.

Tobi kor Tochukwu ni grin
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Princedapace(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Yea, he may not win. But are you not tired of presidents who can't communicate with citizens? Do u know how many times a week the presidents of sane countries communicate with their citizens?
If buhari was a president in sane country, omo, the citizens would have sacked him grin because he can't relate with them.

Tinubu is showing same sign. Atiku seems communicable too.
Obi is agile and communicable and accessible. That is great.
If not that elections are rigged her where even young votes would be used, the way they rig election in Nigeria is mind blowing.
And that is why we can't get it right.
Lol, 60 years after independence, we can't seem to get electricity working sef. Infact, there is nothing we have gotten.
Aside maybe people who work for politicians and their lives depends on making sure that their pay masters remain in office so that they can get paid, no sane person will ever support Atiku or Tinubu to win.
If for no other reason, we need to make politicians begin to fear electorate and also stop relying on bribery. Normally, Osinbajo would have been generally accepted by Nigerians but for the dirt politics we play in Nigeria, he lost. That dirty politics and politics of tribalism is what Tinubu is counting on.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Sambaby7640: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

Tobi kor Tochukwu ni grin
Oloriburuku deyin leyin mi!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Victoronah1: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

to be honest with you, these projects are still under development. The eko Atlantic for over 10 good years and going nothing to show for it, neither is it generating revenue. If you are supporting a person because he is from your tribe, then it unfortunate, you are part of the system that needs to be pruned. I do not understand how a project still under construction has become a source of revenue or has saved the state government lots of money. Please let's be guided. Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by IfnobeGod20: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

Don’t get me wrong , Nigeria feel Ones you start talking to all media houses, you attend their churches , mosque or do Tiktok videos for them automatically you’re a good leader. All I’m saying is that you can still grant interviews and be a disaster we shouldn’t use that as a yardstick to rate a good leader. Granting series of interviews and enticing manifesto without proper implementation is rubbish.

Nigerians should be wiser than that . DINO was eloquent yet what did he do as a senator? Nigerians still love him because he’s a social media person just like that .
But at this time, there is a need for all contestants to engage and there is need to grill them. In advanced system, contestants past through rigorous interviews and engagements as to know their mental, emotional, physical abilities but in our society we prefer contestants organizing rallies and campaigns where people will be shouting on top of their voices and hailing the contestant.
The best way to cross examine all contestants is to subject them to vigorous interview rather than the normal political jamboree.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awon teyan kayperry. grin grin
Maggie smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Victoronah1:
to be honest with you, these projects are still under development. The eko Atlantic for over 10 good years and going nothing to show for it, neither is it generating revenue. If you are supporting a person because he is from your tribe, then it unfortunate, you are part of the system that needs to be pruned. I do not understand how a project still under construction has become a source of revenue or has saved the state government lots of money. Please let's be guided. Goodnight
Over 19 years boss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Omodua(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Your party APC is going to be disgraced. Nigerians are wiser. Not again. Enthroning thieves who stole our Commonwealth will not be allowed to Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Klington: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Dshocker(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Shame no dey catch you, na a dying you want make him lead you.....I weep, as old as you are, you can't make good decisions for the future of your children.

With the type of decision you make, based on tribal sentimental, no foreign or multi national company can hire you, all because you are bias and and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Jesphem: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

:boss how will you call someone of that caliber a dullard? You think a Dillard can come that far in this life? Please let’s try to be reasonable ��

If Tinubu do half of what PO has done by granting interviews, who knows we would've taken him serious, but man is a bunch of joke. An Idiotîc dullarrd.

It is very much easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than Tinubu to allow a local television like NTA to interview him, let's not talk of global television like CNN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Special Forces Arrive Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.