Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (49979 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Betanaija42moro: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

Sick, mentally and physically unfit person can not grant interview

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by AbleAdla: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
We are waiting for Baba Agbado's interview with Al-Jazeera! There he will tell the world
the origin of speaking in tongues!
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by FreeSpirited: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

Shinedu the bitter soul grin cheesy grin did I mention your name ? Look at this educated illiterate bullying someone in a democratic government for having his view spits . tongue
U sayViews? Or vomitus of stupidityy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But at this time, there is a need for all contestants to engage and there is need to grill them. In advanced system, contestants past through rigorous interviews and engagements as to know their mental, emotional, physical abilities but in our society we prefer contestants organizing rallies and campaigns where people will be shouting on top of their voices and hailing the contestant.
The best way to cross examine all contestants is to subject them to vigorous interview rather than the normal political jamboree.

No doubt , I get with your point . But these leaders should know that grant interviews is the least thing from them . But if they realize that that’s all Nigerians need . They’ll just grant interviews and saw what the populace wants to hear and do otherwise when they get there .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by zcee: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This Obituary na bastard o. shocked
The guy just dey lie dey bobo CNN.
The guy doesn't know how he looks on TV self. He looks like a rotten shit. Very disgusting animal. The interviewer just dey look say shey na this fool wan rule Nigeria grin
After you vagabonds will start crying that Peter Obi supporters are insultive but you guys will b the first to start mugu!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Unrated900(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
No
Anigreat:

shocked

If Tinubu do half of what PO has done by granting interviews, who knows we would've taken him serious, but man is a bunch of joke. An Idiotîc dullarrd.

It is very much easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than Tinubu to allow a local television like NTA to interview him, let's not talk of global television like CNN.

Your bitterness for tinubu and the likes you acquired on nairaland would never stops him From been the president
infact he does not even knows about your existence
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Victoronah1:
to be honest with you, these projects are still under development. The eko Atlantic for over 10 good years and going nothing to show for it, neither is it generating revenue. If you are supporting a person because he is from your tribe, then it unfortunate, you are part of the system that needs to be pruned. I do not understand how a project still under construction has become a source of revenue or has saved the state government lots of money. Please let's be
guided. Goodnight

What about lekki deep sea port that’s starting operations this year? Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Abdulazeez001: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
He should be deceiving himself, thinking granting interview online will make him win Ode, Wawa Akuya

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Karlosorji(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

go and torment your sick mother in the village. Irresponsible lot
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Victoronah1: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

What about lekki deep sea port that’s starting operations this year? Goodnight
what I said was simple, the projects you mentioned has never earned anything, they are yet to start. Don't cloud your judgement with sentiment and tribal mediocry. As long as you don't know Tinubu one on one, him entering that office will never ever benefit you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by IfnobeGod20: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Victoronah1:
to be honest with you, these projects are still under development. The eko Atlantic for over 10 good years and going nothing to show for it, neither is it generating revenue. If you are supporting a person because he is from your tribe, then it unfortunate, you are part of the system that needs to be pruned. I do not understand how a project still under construction has become a source of revenue or has saved the state government lots of money. Please let's be guided. Goodnight
Many of them are not updated at all, all they see and hear they propagate without verification. Eko Atlantic that nothing had been done but they are using it as campaign gimmicks.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://africaexplained.com.ng/why-is-eko-atlantic-city-taking-forever-to-complete/&ved=2ahUKEwiq1-a1k5r6AhUnSvEDHayhClsQFnoECAEQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1zzpepa_eygpc1DgGZ4M3p

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Karlosorji(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.
you can't be campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku without making a fool of yourselves. I wonder how you guys cope. Una no get shame?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by IfnobeGod20: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

No doubt , I get with your point . But these leaders should know that grant interviews is the least thing from them . But if they realize that that’s all Nigerians need . They’ll just grant interviews and saw what the populace wants to hear and do otherwise when they get there .
Granting of interview is not the least thing because some of you are use to such thing. In an advanced democracies people are taking up by what they say during interviews because what they say during interviews are basically from them and not from their party men.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Abelino(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
E too pain you
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ImperialYoruba: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Granting of interview is not the least thing because some of you are use to such thing. In an advanced democracies people are taking up by what they say during interviews because what they say during interviews are basically from them and not from their party men.

They have a system of accountability that punishes deception abroad.

Obi is not used to giving accountability, is why he keeps going online to reel out promises. He is counting on words, not action. Ask him to show what he has done, he reels out more words. Nothing on ground to show.

So interview is a benefit for him, and anything that gives him access to talk and raise up expectations to nowhere.

Tinubu has results he can point to on ground, doesnt need much word to give accountability.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by vugaman(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

you are not tormenting anybody more than yourself, everybody is looking for a way, politically and otherwise to see if we can salvage this country from the hands of our ancestors that have lost touch with reality.you are busy collecting crumps from them and be supporting them to the detriment of your generation unborn though I doubt if you will be able to marry with the kind of stipend they are giving you
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Victoronah1:
what I said was simple, the projects you mentioned has never earned anything, they are yet to start. Don't cloud your judgement with sentiment and tribal mediocry. As long as you don't know Tinubu one on one, him entering that office will never ever benefit you.

It’s only a bias mind that’ll think Lekki deep sea port won’t generate revenue keep your bias view with you . Investors are already buying lands in Eko Atlantic. Deep down you know the truth.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prinxzona10:
This fight is not even against APC or PDP buh it's against the Nigerian political thieves and as it stands now, APC wouldn't mind PDP winning and vice versa instead of LP because anything to keep Nigerians in poverty and subjugations for life,gladdens the political elites hence they must team up together to conquer their perceive enemies which is the Nigerian masses.

Peter Obi is the nemesis of the corrupt entities and he fears the evil doers more than anything in Nigeria now,so their number one priority is how to stop Peter Obi and if you must know,the Nigeria political thieves ain't fighting Peter Obi buh they're indirectly fighting a total emancipation of Nigerian populace through Peter Obi...

Finally,everything you do,will surely come back to hurt you,so keep supporting and promoting evil just because the sane Nigerian preferred candidate wasn't born from where you expected or from your own tribe...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
This is what the yeye yoots supporting these oldies fail to understand.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Britishpea: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some clowns up there hailing the interviews the liar and con artist keeps granting.

How does interviews transmute to a good leadership? Most talkers are the most failures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Donwis05: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.
Like you've got a job or a life?
I look at you and all I see is hunger, foolishness, insanity and stupidly.

But I don't blame you because no one supports Tinubu without looking worse than what you portray and display

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by DOM7: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
The day they will interview tinubu i will cheesy grin.. He succeeded in dodging the NBA conference and send the sneakers and coat man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Donwis05: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

[i]Very desperate thing.[/i

Chai, I feel your pain boy!
Sorry oo, but remain pressed and depressed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ImperialYoruba: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

It’s only a bias mind that’ll think Lekki deep sea port won’t generate revenue keep your bias view with you . Investors are already buying lands we Eko Atlantic. Deep down you know the truth.

When the first building was finished these freaks brought it online that an iboman was the first to purchase property in Eko Atlantic, and they wore it as a badge of ethnic honor.

The freaks have returned to counter their own past errors and say no one has purchased property.

We just dey look dem dey show teeth. grin

Eko Atlantic is filled up before the sand filling was completed. One of its future occupants is US Embassy, among many others with choice addresses and quarters for occupancy.

Make i show dem teeth one more time, grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Zeezenho: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

The people of anambra he ruled over for complete good 8years, how are they fairing now??
Are their lives better than ours??
Are they now all billionaires?
What is the state of anambra presently, both in aspect of infrastructural development and private investments?
Is it as peaceful as heaven and as developed as dubai.?

Please always try making your defensive statements clear and devoid of any sentimentalism. Because it is obvious you people are blind by hate and nothing more.

Is Lagos as developed as Dubai,are you now a millionaire because of eko Atlantic? Are you in anyways better than an average man in Onitsha awka or nnewi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
SeaTrade:
Bros,I tire for their matter.
They don't wanna go there cos Tinubu go wound them with track record and sound ,workable strategy,not baby economic recovery strategies that only sounds sweet to one's ears but impractical.
Well,May the best man win.
A messiah that wants to transform Nigeria to a manufacturing hub, who couldn't change his father's importing business he inherited into anything sophisticated till date ,
Why should i believe he can do different if given Nigeria to manage? undecided
It’s actually hard to believe you are somehow pro Tinubu and anti Obi. Looks like you are just cruising
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by buzorcharles(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

At ur age u don't know desperate when u see it. Emilokan atiku
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Tallvictor23: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Look , people who are supporting Obi , we that are his supporters aren’t supporting him cause he’s from any tribe or religion, we are supporting him because he’s the most credible candidate that we have now ,it’s pure love , most people who are hating on this man is doing so out of either greed or tribalism or just plain hate .
There is no youth in this country that doesn’t want a change . It’s not about him even winning In 2023 , he might not win , but at least our youths came together in solidarity for a candidate, our youths want a change , the economy is not smiling , everyday it’s getting worse , we see Obi and see hope for a better Nigeria for ourselves and our generations to come . I’m not against any one voting their choice tbh , but pls if you are voting , think of a better Nigeria . Na we get this country . Let’s take it back from the ancestors

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Persephone1:
Maggie smiley

Babe. smiley

Sorry it seems I left you hanging on that thread. I've been busy. I just here once in a while to check some politics thread and, of course, share things in my diary. Don't worry ehn, I'll still come back to that gist cheesy. If it wouldn't have been too old at this point sef, lmao.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by kcbaba007: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
I want to believe that you Will BE the only ONE to vote for your master ON that day....

lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.[/b]Jo

Very desperate thing.

[b]Modified
: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by kcbaba007: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

If Tinubu do half of what PO has done by granting interviews, who knows we would've taken him serious, but man is a bunch of joke. An Idiotîc dullarrd.

It is very much easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than Tinubu to allow a local television like NTA to interview him, let's not talk of global television like CNN.

It's only the agbadorian TV that'll interview him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Tinubu knows he can't do anything that is why he is sending Shettima to speak on his behalf so that when Nigerians later criticized him for failing on his campaign promises he will say 'it is not me that made those promises"

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Fcwilly: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Is anybody stoping tifnubu from doing same? Let him come out to show himself, not this push-and-start style.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.